• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Am I the only one to like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimefan

Banned
Beat It by FOB. I think that this version's better then the original version.

Rave

Banned
Just what the hell is this? And should I even let this thread live?

cradle_of_filth_rock

dub me lord abortion
beat it???

by the plasticman mj?? if soi then the ten masked men cover beats it hands down tmm rock

havnt heard it but i bet it sucks more than a ***** as fall out boy are shit

Last edited:

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
I've never heard of it.

???

havnt heard it but i bet it sucks more than a ***** as fall out boy are shit

Fall Out Boy? Whatever it is it probably sucks.

Come on, I know hating MCR, FOB and P!ATD makes you cool, but at least listen to the songs before flaming. Actually, I don't like the cover either, but I listened to most of it before I made my decision...

Raintime does a great cover of Beat It.

Gotta agree with this one.

PokInfinity

Seriously
Is that a song??? Because I have never heard of it... and I sort of doubt that I would even want to.

Rave

Banned
So I guess I'll close this thread about moosic, seeing that there's a moosic thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.