• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

am i the only one with enough balls to make a gravity RMT?

irock245

She wants it
Check out my first ever made gravity uu team! Gravity is actually pretty useful, if you can play to its strengths. I have no idea if i hit the jackpot with this or i totally flubbed, which is why i turn to you, Serebiians! See if my gravity team is worthy!

Claydol @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 128 Def / 48 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Gravity
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt

This is the closest pokemon i have to a lead, and my spinner because all entry hazards hit with gravity. I would have gone stealth rock, but he needed some type coverage.

i trap all! (Dugtrio) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Pretty self explanitory, here. Arena trap + gravity = slower pokemon kiss you *** goodbye. I have stealth rock to lay down hazards for you all. I think rapid spinners are less abundant in UU, but i'm not sure.

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Gravity
- Healing Wish
- Shadow Ball
- Aromatherapy

My cleric/backup gravity setter. shadow ball is to hit stuff. Armatherapy is to act like a starmie for all the pokemon on my team. Healing wish is for trolling the opponent when they think they have won. I know this gets walled by chansey, but that's the point. Chansey comes in! Go dugtrio! Chansey uses Seismic toss(i have magic guard) Does a good chunk of damage! Dugtrio uses earthquake! Chansey dies!

Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost

Regular 4th gen troll pokemon. I can use roost with no fear this time thanks to gravity. Exerything else is self explanitory if you played 4th gen, which most of you have. If you didn't, then chances are you dont understand my team anyway, and you will probably poost a comment saying epic team or i don't get this.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regeneration
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Boil Over
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam

This is my wall(physical, clefable and togekiss are my special) Regular physically defensive slowbro. Not much to see here.

imusefulnow! (Electivire) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Vital Spirit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spd
- DynamicPunch
- Wild bolt
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Yes folks, it's noobvire! Dynamic punch is better now thanks to gravity. Vital spirit is used over motor drive because of hypnosis and sleep powder always hitting now. His epic type coverage just screams for expert belt. rest of moveset is self explanitory.

So yea, gravity RMT! It gonna bring you to your knees!(worst song ever, btw)

Soperman

The One and Only
What's boil over? Is that scald?
Anyway, Calm Mind makes Slowbro an awesome Physical AND Special wall, plus he can sweep easily.
Not much else to say. BTW, 3.14kachu made a Gravity team. it was totally different, but he had the balls to do it first.

irock245

She wants it
so other then adding clam mind, this is pretty solid for UU?

Dosen't Healing Wish make Clef faint? If so, that would make it a one-use cleric. I'm sure it can learn wish sooo... Do that.

PokeMaster366

If you're going to run a gravity team, why not give Togekiss Fire Blast instead of Aura Sphere. Also, Togekiss is OU because of major Serene Grace hax.

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
no togekiss is uu look it up on smogon.