• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Am I too Old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
If you like Pokemon, and your at any age, your completly ok. :)

Shadow101

Doubles Guy
there are 2 different kinds of people when it comes to pokemon they are:
1. They love pokemon
2. They Hate pokemon

Enjoying the pokemon games is perfectly ok with me, the anime too but i dont really watch the anime.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Funny as I actually joined this forum to seek this very answer. Although I am not ashamed of what I enjoy it is certainly reassuring to know that other of my age group enjoy playing this game. I am 22 and have been playing on/off since day 1.

I know the general responce has been "You're never to old to do something you enjoy" but I can relate to the original poster's need for this question to be answered. There is always going to be that tiny voice in the back of your head telling you that it is a game designed for children and you really shouldn't be enjoying it as much as you are but what matters is how much louder the voice saying "Sod it, this is awesome!" is.

I guess threads with responce's as large and positiveas this has been helps a bundle!

I listen to the sod it voice all the time.

I don't plan to stop playing the games anytime soon, and i hope that the majority of you feel the same way.

PhantomSoul

The Phantasmal Lord
Age is irrevelent and it shouldn't control your life.

D

Deleted member 11515

No one is ever too old.
You're young at heart blah blah -insert other sentiments here-

*close*

Status
Not open for further replies.