• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Amacitare's Hodgepodge Trade Shop~~

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
I have a Shiny Mewtwo that I'd be willing to part with if you happen to have a Mew (Doesn't matter if it's shiny or not)
I can probably get one.
What are the OT, ID, and type of ball of your Mewtwo?
Also - Nickname? Hack/Clone? Region & Language?

Let me know and I'll start looking for a mew :)

Terracotter

I can probably get one.
What are the OT, ID, and type of ball of your Mewtwo?
Also - Nickname? Hack/Clone? Region & Language?

Let me know and I'll start looking for a mew :)

OT: JESSIE
ID: 49455
Ball: Master Ball
Nickname: No nickname, it's just Mewtwo
Hack/Clone: As far as I'm aware, no it's not. It was my girlfriend's and she said it's legit and as far as I remember she's never had a gameshark/R4 and we don't even know how to clone lmao
Region and Language: Canada and English
Also "Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region." So it's from the HG/SS series of games.

Edit: If you want clarification I can take pictures of him with my phone and post them up on here.

Last edited:

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
Hack/Clone: As far as I'm aware, no it's not. It was my girlfriend's and she said it's legit and as far as I remember she's never had a gameshark/R4 and we don't even know how to clone lmao
Also "Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region." So it's from the HG/SS series of games.

Edit: If you want clarification I can take pictures of him with my phone and post them up on here.

Okay, that sounds fine. Any chance you couldadd something else to the deal (like an item or something) because Mews are worth a lot (I can try to find a shiny for you).

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
If you're still looking for it I can throw in a Leftovers as well.

That's okay I guess. I'll start the search for the Mew. :)
I'll post here when I get it.

Amacitare

Ninja Cat

Your pokemon is ready. What is your FC and in game name? I won't be on tomorrow (Monday), but tuesday or tonight should be fine.

Glayce

Are you willing to to trade a spare Feebas? Natures/Stats don't really matter, just the pokemon itself. Preferably female, if possible.

I can offer a Power Anklet?

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
Are you willing to to trade a spare Feebas? Natures/Stats don't really matter, just the pokemon itself. Preferably female, if possible.

I can offer a Power Anklet?
Sure, power anklet is fine.
Your username looks kind of familiar. If you were the one who sent me a mail about this, sorry I think I lost it. If not then I've probably seen you around :)

FC: 0490-6259-4273
IGN: Jasmine

Let me know your In game name and when is a good time to trade for you. I can get on now, but if not then I'll be around Tuesday or later this week.

Glayce

Sure, power anklet is fine.
Your username looks kind of familiar. If you were the one who sent me a mail about this, sorry I think I lost it. If not then I've probably seen you around :)

FC: 0490-6259-4273
IGN: Jasmine

Let me know your In game name and when is a good time to trade for you. I can get on now, but if not then I'll be around Tuesday or later this week.

No, I don't recall sending you a message... You've probably just seen me around somewhere.

FC: 2724~0360~0750
IGN: Glayce

And yeah, Tuesday is fine.

Terracotter

Your pokemon is ready. What is your FC and in game name? I won't be on tomorrow (Monday), but tuesday or tonight should be fine.

FC is 1676-4019-4069 and IGN is Marcel
I'm pretty much free whenever, but it could possibly be differing depending on our timezones and stuff. If the option of tonight is still open I can easily do that or else the Tuesday works for me.

Cuddlebuns

I'm looking for a Protean Froakie, and see that your Friend Safari has Frogadiers. My friend safari is Psychic, and has Abra in it. Could we exchange friend codes?

FC: 3239 - 2728 - 0053 IGN is Saxy

Last edited:

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
I'm looking for a Protean Froakie, and see that your Friend Safari has Frogadiers. My friend safari is Psychic, and has Abra in it. Could we exchange friend codes?

FC: 3239 - 2728 - 0053 IGN is Saxy

What is your other Pokemon in your FS? I'm mostly just interested in trading FS with people with multiple of the pokemon I need.

I would be interested in one of your 5-6IV pokemon. Do any of them have HA/Egg moves?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I have a psychic safari and I think two of the Pokemon in there are ones you want. I also have a 6IV Shiny Non-Cloned Non-Hacked Heatran if you are interested. If you have a 6IV Ditto, I could also throw in Defog Scyther (Egg move only available using the HM in Gen 4).

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
I have a psychic safari and I think two of the Pokemon in there are ones you want. I also have a 6IV Shiny Non-Cloned Non-Hacked Heatran if you are interested. If you have a 6IV Ditto, I could also throw in Defog Scyther (Egg move only available using the HM in Gen 4).

What exact pokemon are in your FS?

Heatran: Nickname? Language? OT, ID, Type of pokeball? Also where did you get him/her and what are you seeking for it?

Also, I see you are looking for a Iron Fist Charmander and I was wondering what you had to offer.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I honestly do not know exactly what is in my safari, I was hoping you could tell me. I think it has Xatu and maybe Abra and Sigilyph?
Heatran: Nickname: Heatran. Language: English. OT: Ash. ID:59999. Type of Pokeball: Ultra Ball. I think that I got it in the Platinum GTS.
I would trade Heatran, Defog Scyther, and something else for your Italian Ditto, a 2IV Ditto that has IVs in Defence and Special Attack, and a Hidden Ability Chimchar.
If you have anything else in mind for the third one, just tell me. I probably won't have it because I'm new to Hidden Abilities and IVs and all that.

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
I honestly do not know exactly what is in my safari, I was hoping you could tell me. I think it has Xatu and maybe Abra and Sigilyph?
Heatran: Nickname: Heatran. Language: English. OT: Ash. ID:59999. Type of Pokeball: Ultra Ball. I think that I got it in the Platinum GTS.
I would trade Heatran, Defog Scyther, and something else for your Italian Ditto, a 2IV Ditto that has IVs in Defence and Special Attack, and a Hidden Ability Chimchar.
If you have anything else in mind for the third one, just tell me. I probably won't have it because I'm new to Hidden Abilities and IVs and all that.
Let's see, I did some research:
heatran: I'm sorry, I already have a shiny one and I'm not sure after some googling, that I trust the origins of this particular one . Sorry :(
defog scyther: Apparently already have one

Do you have any of the events/shiny legends I'm looking for?

Do you happen to have any of these HA pokemon:
Sudowoodo (Rattled)
Heatmor (White Smoke)
Ekans/Arbok (Hustle)

I'll trade one of the top two for the Chimchar or any one of them for a 2IV ditto, or any two of them for a 3IV ditto (your choice from the ones I have).
Or I can trade you for items if you have anything interesting. Do you have any megastones?
I am also looking for females in johto apricorn balls (Heavy, love, moon, etc)

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Yes, I do have Megastones.
Ones I am willing to part with:
  • Pinsirite
  • Manectite
  • Banettite
  • Medichamite
Ones that I will want more than HA Chimchar for:
  • Gyaradosite
  • Alakazite
I will also trade my Mewtwonite X for a Mewtwonite Y.

I'm assuming that I can't get the Italian Ditto, can I?

ohjeezitskim

Hello ^^

I have one or two 3IVed Ditto I can trade if you're collecting them, that is.
Think one was Jolly with Attack, Special Defense, and Speed as it's IVs.
I'm interested in WORLD12 FLY Pikachu / ANA Fly Pikachu UT Pikachu
WCS SHINY Event Eevee
How touched was the WORLD12 Pikachu?

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
Yes, I do have Megastones.
Ones I am willing to part with:
  • Pinsirite
  • Manectite
  • Banettite
  • Medichamite
Ones that I will want more than HA Chimchar for:
  • Gyaradosite
  • Alakazite
I will also trade my Mewtwonite X for a Mewtwonite Y.

I'm assuming that I can't get the Italian Ditto, can I?

Sorry, no on the Ditto.

Would you want to trade:
Pinsirite
Manectite

for

Gyaradosite
Alakazite
?

I'm also willing to let a 3IV English or 2IV Japanese/English Ditto from the other page for one megastone apiece if you want to add that. If you need one specific stat I might be able to throw one in for you if you can't cover every stat :)