• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amazing Battle Tower team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Let's jump right into it.

475.png

Gallade@Toxic Orb
252 Def / 252 Speed / 4 SpAtk
~Will-o-wisp
~Memento
~Skill Swap
~Charge Beam

He's going to be my lead, and he's meant to weaken stuff so the other two can do their jobs. Toxic Orb so that their lead can't Thunder Wave me and slow me down. WoW to make those physical attackers awful. Skill Swap if it's one of those with an amazing ability, because then he gives them useless Steadfast. Charge Beam in case one of those pesky birds is their lead because then he can take them out. Once he's done or about to die, he Mementos and in comes...

292.png

Shedinja@Choice Scarf
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
~Trick
~Substitute
~Endure
~Fury Cutter

Pretty standard TrickScarf Shedinja. He puts up a Sub and then powers up his Fury Cutter behind it. Once it's powered up, there's nothing that can stop this beast. Endure is to hold on just a little bit longer after those attacks that actually manage to make it past his Wonder Guard. Obvious Physical Sweeper EVs, with the 4 HP to give him that extra bit of health.

327.png

Spinda@Iron Ball
Own Tempo
252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def

~Trick Room
~Teeter Dance
~Fake Out
~Last Resort

Trick Room and Iron Ball work perfectly together, but first I have to Fake them Out as I come in. While they're reeling from the flinch, I Trick Room and then Teeter Dance. With all this stuff stopping them from taking me down in place, I use the incredibly powerful and STABed (205 Power!) Last Resort and take everything down.

Well, tell me what you think. I'm pretty excited about this one; I think it'll go far.

I want to think this is an April Fools thread, as the Substitute Shedinja with a Choice Scarf is so obviously a joke.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Are you calling my team bad? I worked long and hard on this thing to make sure it could not be beaten.

No, I didn't say it was bad. I'm just saying there are obvious flaws that just point to this being a joke thread.

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
No, I didn't say it was bad. I'm just saying there are obvious flaws that just point to this being a joke thread.

True that. Even if you did stick with the same outlandish moveset on that lead, it probably would've been better on a Gardevior than a Gallade... to some extent. (Charge Beam... on physically inclined Gallade??)

Last edited:

Vinylzen

Eeveeloutions <3
Obvious Physical Sweeper EVs, with the 4 HP to give him that extra bit of health for Shedninja

I loled.

This is either a pretty flawed team or a bad april fools joke.

The Mighty Wurmple

Troll thread failed.
Substitute doesn't even work on Shedinja, Charge Beam on base 65 Attack Toxic Orb Gallade and a Spinda that's completely walled by 3 types.

Dresden

Pokémon Master

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~
I tried this team at the BT, and it did suprisingly well!
It had beaten an unexpected amount of 5 teams in a row! O:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I tried this team at the BT, and it did suprisingly well!
It had beaten an unexpected amount of 5 teams in a row! O:

Are you joking, or did you actually make this team after reading and try it out? If the latter, damn you're fast. It'd take me all day to do this. Plus I'd get bored EV training and wouldn't finish for another day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.