• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amazingchi's Fusion Attempt(s)

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
For the moment, it's just 2 attempts.

Welcoming, Aggperior.

aggperiorys2.png

Also Featuring, Salachomp.

salachompek5.png

My first fusions so, please critique and be nice too :D

Last edited:

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
I think it's terrific for a first try. The arms, which I imagine would have been the most difficult, are melded on nicely. I also like the legs and tail. :D Very well done! =D

George~©

All Gravy
Thats pretty good for a first time! Well done!

The only thing is that the arm behind his head(I can't tell left from right) is a little off. try moving it around a bit until it looks right.

Other than that, great job! ^-^

theplushinator

Damn thats good! Ive been doing fusions for a few years now and that probably beter than anything i could do! I don do fusions anymore coz i hate making them but still! Very good I bet it took ages!

Primal Dialga

Primal Dialga
For a first fusion it looks great! I personally love it. Just continue spriting and you may be a pro! I wove it.

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
They are great Chi Great work but The neck on the second one is a little thick

I'd have thought it would be too thin, considering Salamence's neck is thicker than Garchomp's (and that neck still belongs to Garchomp, as does the mouth adjoined to it...). So, that's confusing me. xD.

Red Rain

For a first time, I'd say they are excellent. The Salachomp is brilliant. Nice amounts of each Pokemon in the fusion.

Chi, you're a pearl at doing those, soon Faithy eill have to compete with you about who will do the fusions, keep up the good work ;3

~Kyuubi

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Wow these are flawless. I see nothing wrong with it.

theplushinator

Salachomp 0.0 Omg Thats Good!

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Chi, you're a pearl at doing those, soon Faithy eill have to compete with you about who will do the fusions, keep up the good work ;3

~Kyuubi

I have to compete with you, too Kyuubi xD

I agree with the others on Salachomp, it's done remarkably well for a second try! The parts look well placed. *Is jealous* ^_^

Mirage.Mew

Woah! Are you sure these are your first attempts? They are both superb! =) They are both blended together so well!

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Those are good for a few try's you should always try pokemon that fit eachother..
Salamence and Flygon both are dragon have same body structure so easy to fuse.. That is good to start with.. Also Faithless and Kyuubi and Amazingchi.. You forgot something! I Have beaten you all...Mwuhauhaauha Face My Terror of Fusing! (Although I admit Faithless is better then me =\ Though I have beaten him! Mwuhauahaha Face My Terror)

-Dialga Loves Me