• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambipom's BP Nasty Plot Team

Zetzai Flame

Here's my team. The focus is Nasty Plotting. My strategy here is have Ambipom as a starter and BP Nasty Plot to either Starmie (who will attempt to sweep afterwards), Gengar (who will attempt a sweep like Starmie) and Blissey (who is a last resort, but will Wall and attempt to destroy stuff. >_>)

Ambipom @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP/4 SpAtk/252 Spd
- Baton Pass
- Nasty Plot
- Swift
- Thunderbolt

As said earlier, my BP-er. Passing Nasty Plot to other party members. Thunderbolt hits Gyarados early game and helps with Skarm mid-game.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 SpaAtk/252 Spd
- Psychic
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

My first candidate to except those BP's w/ Nasty Plot from Ambipom. I am not using Specs for a reason, it's because I need to be able to attack anything that comes into play without wasting my Nasty Plot and switching out.

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Will step in if Starmie/the rest of my party members cannot handle a Pokemon (more specifically Blissey.)

Gengar @ Wide Lens
Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spd
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hypnosis

Another receipiant of Nasty Plot.

Forretress @ Macho Brace
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/162 ATK/96 DEF
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin

My tank, spiker, and spinner all in one. Gyro Ball actually does quite some damage to anything that is neutral to Steel. Explosion is there to blow up in opponents faces. >_>

Blissey @ Leftovers
Nature: Modest
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Def/252 SpAtk
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled

My Wall of choice. BeamBolt actually suprises most of my opponents. She is also my third and final candidate to receive BP w/ Nasty Plot.

Well, that's my team. Please, rate and review. Also, be as harsh as you like, it will benefit me more. =)

Some things I am having a hard time deciding - if I should use Donphan over Forry for my Rapid Spinner

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Nice movesets except everyone would predict a Nasty Plot =>Baton Pass form Aibipom because of its poor Special attack

ijea4444

yeah at least give ampipom double hit. with tecnician, stab and possibly muscle band. it should do some fair damage.

Zetzai Flame

Nice movesets except everyone would predict a Nasty Plot =>Baton Pass form Aibipom because of its poor Special attack

Yeah that is true, initially I had Togekiss filling the role of BP Nasty Plot, but I switched to Ambipom because he is quicker than Togekiss.

Also, i'll probably put Double Hit instead of Swift on Ambipom's moveset.