• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambree's Events and Shinies

Quackytheduck

Hi. I need an Arceus and a Shaymin. Sadly, I have no shinies to speak of, but what I do have is boatloads of legendaries. Specifically, I have:
2x: Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, Tornadus.
1x: Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Kyurem, Lugia, Mewtwo, Suicune, Latios, Thundurus, Landorus, Giratina, Dialga, Zekrom, Giratina, Lugia.
As for event pokemon, I have a Bank Celebi and a Shiny Beldum from the recent events, though both have been touched.
Could we possibly have a deal?

Alternatively/additionally, can I trade an egg for one of your dittos? I could really use one.

Last edited:

radiant taco

Hi, interested in your shiny volcarona. I have some events to trade spr2013 meloetta, several jirachi, 2 bank celebi, another celebi from some other event, plasma deoxys, the na event gengar, the current na event beldums. Just tell me if youre interested. Also looking for shinies of the bisharp/pawniard, altaria/swablu, amoongus line. Ivs dont matter much to me, but i need a semi comp nature. Just tell me if your interested, thx.

BartMad

Pokemon Breeder
Hey!

Would it be okay if I traded you an egg for a flawless ditto?
(I think the egg has a chimchar in it, but I'm not sure)

Cheers!

Yuzuru

i would like to get a flawless ditto, pls :)

and what OT/ID have your [event] pikachu, darkrai, entei, togekiss, manaphy, arcanine, zoroark, Celebi

could give you from germany: WIN2011 Celebi/Entei/Raikou/Suiucune, EUSMR09 Regigigas, SO2010 Jirachi, HRB2010 Mew

Did your cloner ever get back with you.

Autobot N

Could I trade an egg for a flawless ditto? I will try to get it to have it's hidden ability, but you can never tell

Galux

Hi I have a UT shiny event gengar holding gengarite. Would you be willing to trade me a shaymin for it?. Thanks

Akira Bond

Enter The Void
I would like to enquire about your flawless Ditto giveaway. I can assume they are clones, however, did you capture it yourself or did somebody trade it to you? If you caught it yourself, I'll assume you were able to abuse the RNG system in order to get it flawless, correct?

One other thing, would you be able to, if any, let me know which Mew events you have? What kind of Pokemon would you accept to trade any Mew you'd be willing to?

demod

i would like to have your flawless ditto for an egg from me. thanks in advance

3DS Friend Code : 1908-0497-1958

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm going to have to withdraw my trade offer. It's just been way to long and I haven't heard back from you. Sorry we couldn't complete a trade.