• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambree's Events and Shinies

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

Aqri

Ok, so shiny Trevenant for the Arceus and something I have laying around for the Ditto then?
I'll leave my FC and IGN here then. Let me know when you're available to make the trade.

FC: 4184-3754-5133 IGN: Mike

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Ok, so shiny Trevenant for the Arceus and something I have laying around for the Ditto then?
I'll leave my FC and IGN here then. Let me know when you're available to make the trade.

FC: 4184-3754-5133 IGN: Mike

Ill PM you because I have several Arceus. Theyve not been moved up, but I can in a couple of hours move them up today.

Just wanted to get some clarification, for the Talonflame and Salamance in your wants, the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread is what your after or the full 6. Someone defined it different from what I'm used to the other day so now I'm checking with everyone.

If you are looking for the 5iv ones, I can get you those and maybe more. I'm interested in your flawless Jirachi if it has a good nature, I can offer more if its good.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Just wanted to get some clarification, for the Talonflame and Salamance in your wants, the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread is what your after or the full 6. Someone defined it different from what I'm used to the other day so now I'm checking with everyone.

If you are looking for the 5iv ones, I can get you those and maybe more. I'm interested in your flawless Jirachi if it has a good nature, I can offer more if its good.

5 IV would be fine. Most will go full flawless, but no point really, and Talon would need random attack for 5IV, and mence would be spA random. Jirachi I have 2 of, a careful and a Jolly, the jolly has pokerus
Congratulations on the shop Ambree :) Glad you could make it back ^^

I am interested in making a trade with you in the future depending on what events you have :3
glad to be back ^^
and I have a lot of events, too many to really list out one by one lol. Depending on what pokemon and event you might want, Ill let you know if I have them :)

5 IV would be fine. Most will go full flawless, but no point really, and Talon would need random attack for 5IV, and mence would be spA random. Jirachi I have 2 of, a careful and a Jolly, the jolly has pokerus

So you want your Talonflame to be 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and Salamence to be 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and both Adamant right? Usually Talonflames spread would look like Salemence, but I can do that if you want. What Ability do you want for each? I have access to both for each.

I don't suppose that flawless jolly Jirachi knows iron head does it?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
So you want your Talonflame to be 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and Salamence to be 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and both Adamant right? Usually Talonflames spread would look like Salemence, but I can do that if you want. What Ability do you want for each? I have access to both for each.

I don't suppose that flawless jolly Jirachi knows iron head does it?

Crud ur right about talon..... and boost Attack, down on spA
Careful one knows Iron Head, Jolly does not lol

Crud ur right about talon..... and boost Attack, down on spA
Careful one knows Iron Head, Jolly does not lol

Didn't think I would be that lucky. Would the 2 be good for the careful one? Let me know, and if so, let me know what abilities.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Didn't think I would be that lucky. Would the 2 be good for the careful one? Let me know, and if so, let me know what abilities.

Sure. Mence needs Moxie and Talon needs Flame Body :) Ty

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Okay I have been going after 3rd Generation Pokemon Events to be specific :3
I mostly have the english stuff, and collected more than 75% of the japanese mons
Do you have any odd-move 3rd gen mon? Or perhaps Gather More Pokemon! Campaign Events?
I am also looking for Global Trade Station events (gen4) or Dreamworld Pokemon (gen5)
Also any events I dont have if you ever have the time to browse though my shop :p

As for my offer, Id be willing to trade you more than enough events, I am up to date on all the Generation 6 events too :3

Sure. Mence needs Moxie and Talon needs Flame Body :) Ty

Your Pokemon are ready. I'll be off work today at 2pm EST. Shoot me a PM and let me know when a good time for you to trade is, thanks!

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
May I have more information on your following flawless events:
Deoxys
Mewtwo
Darkrai
Jirachi
Mew

Thank you.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Okay I have been going after 3rd Generation Pokemon Events to be specific :3
I mostly have the english stuff, and collected more than 75% of the japanese mons
Do you have any odd-move 3rd gen mon? Or perhaps Gather More Pokemon! Campaign Events?
I am also looking for Global Trade Station events (gen4) or Dreamworld Pokemon (gen5)
Also any events I dont have if you ever have the time to browse though my shop :p

As for my offer, Id be willing to trade you more than enough events, I am up to date on all the Generation 6 events too :3

I am honestly really bad with knowing what events are what off the top of my head. What would OTs be?
And I know I have DW Mamoswine event.... Ill look through your shop later today :)

Your Pokemon are ready. I'll be off work today at 2pm EST. Shoot me a PM and let me know when a good time for you to trade is, thanks!

I need to get my pokemon back from my cloner and then Ill PM you :)

May I have more information on your following flawless events:
Deoxys
Mewtwo
Darkrai
Jirachi
Mew

Thank you.

Deoxys- Oblivia 03060 Jolly
Deoxys- Gamestp 06218 Naive
Darkrai- ALAMOS 05318 Timid
Jirachi- NZ 06199 Careful (Japanese)
Jirachi- SMR2010 06260 Jolly
Mew- FAL2010 10160 Timid
and it just came to my attention that the mewtwo was unable to be transfered up :/ Sorry. Ill take that off right now

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Deoxys- Gamestp 06218 Naive
Darkrai- ALAMOS 05318 Timid
Jirachi- SMR2010 06260 Jolly
Mew- FAL2010 10160 Timid
I would love to have the ones above. I have a few shinies, but I'm not sure you're interested in them:
Linoone, Pidgey, Drifloon, Throh, Fraxure, Haxorus, Diglett, Gyarados, Ditto, Miltank, Smeargle, Metang, Onix and Remoraid.

I also have the following up for trade:
Bank Celebi, SUM2013 Giratina, Heart Stamp Pikachu and possibly more.

If you'd like more info on them, PM me please.

deoxysHG

I have a shiny flawless Salamence and a flawless Talonflame (Might be a hack, not sure) and not so good ivs shiny Pyroar and an event diancie. All from your wants list :)
I'm interested in your flawless Torchich and Dialga. (For salamence and diancie) and flawless Shiny smeargle (considering that you want the talonflame, if not , then no to this :p) and shiny Goldeen (For the pyroar)

Hope we can make at least one trade :D