• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambree's Events and Shinies

MudkipMelody

MudkipLieker
I am a bit intrested in the Jirachi (The non flawless).I have untouched shinies

Riolu
Azurill
Mareep
Lillipup

Is this ok?These were found in the wild (Floccesy RanchW2)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I would love to have the ones above. I have a few shinies, but I'm not sure you're interested in them:
Linoone, Pidgey, Drifloon, Throh, Fraxure, Haxorus, Diglett, Gyarados, Ditto, Miltank, Smeargle, Metang, Onix and Remoraid.

I also have the following up for trade:
Bank Celebi, SUM2013 Giratina, Heart Stamp Pikachu and possibly more.

If you'd like more info on them, PM me please.
I will PM you :)

I have a shiny flawless Salamence and a flawless Talonflame (Might be a hack, not sure) and not so good ivs shiny Pyroar and an event diancie. All from your wants list :)
I'm interested in your flawless Torchich and Dialga. (For salamence and diancie) and flawless Shiny smeargle (considering that you want the talonflame, if not , then no to this :p) and shiny Goldeen (For the pyroar)

Hope we can make at least one trade :D

Sounds good.... and I would prefer not to take something that has such a chance to be a hack so no Talonflame :)
I am a bit intrested in the Jirachi (The non flawless).I have untouched shinies

Riolu
Azurill
Mareep
Lillipup

Is this ok?These were found in the wild (Floccesy RanchW2)

I like Mareep and Lilipup for Jirachi :)

Hey I have an unused diance code that I'm willing to trade. And also would like to enter the giveaway as well :D

PM me about Ditto :) and Ive already entered Diancie in my DS so I believe I cant do it again.

MudkipMelody

MudkipLieker
Cool!PM me a trade time.My timezone is GMT.5hrs ahead of EST.
I also have a 5IV Leafeon for that Mew.

Last edited:

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
I would like to trade my shiny chimchar and shiny Lapras (Touched) for your Flawless Shiny Japanese Ninetales. If you want more info PM me :)

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Cool!PM me a trade time.My timezone is GMT.5hrs ahead of EST.
I also have a 5IV Leafeon for that Mew.

Sounds good :)
I would like to trade my shiny chimchar and shiny Lapras (Touched) for your Flawless Shiny Japanese Ninetales. If you want more info PM me :)

Im good with that :)
Did you by chance get the Jirachi back from your cloner yet?

I got sick so not yet
Im interested in what events you might have can you pm me a list?

Sure thing. Ill do that later today hopefully.

I apologize to all. I have not been on in about a week I believe, I got sick and couldnt get on my computer. Trades are still on hold for a few more days but I hope to be back to trading within a few days :)

MudkipMelody

MudkipLieker
The Leafeon is Shiny,if there is any confusion

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
PM when you are on for a day to trade, please. My time zone is PST (Pacific Standard Time).

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Out of curiosity, what would you take for your Heavy Ball Gastly?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
Just asking but do you have a shiny Darkrai, even better if flawless? If not that's okay :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hi, a Shiny Honedge recently hatched from a egg of mine, and I'd like to trade it for a Event Pokémon of yours. I really need Mew, and I'd like to know if you are willing to trade it :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hi, a Shiny Honedge recently hatched from a egg of mine, and I'd like to trade it for a Event Pokémon of yours. I really need Mew, and I'd like to know if you are willing to trade it :)

Which Mew would you like?