• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambree's Events and Shinies

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
What Mew do you have? FAL2010? Is it american?

I also have Diancie up for trade.

I believe so and if you would like anything else I would love to take it off your hands :p

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
A Gardevoirite? PP Max? Lucky Egg? Leftovers?

You name it. :D

Do you have one of those berrys that lower HP EVs? Im trying to EV train some of my already ev'd and its annoying not to have the berries to do it lol
I would like to ask for some info...what would you want for the flawless ditto or does it not matter?

Honestly whatever you want to trade :)

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Do you have one of those berrys that lower HP EVs? Im trying to EV train some of my already ev'd and its annoying not to have the berries to do it lol

No sorry, I don't. :/ I use reset bags from super training if that ever happens to me :p

Looking for anything else perhaps?

MudkipMelody

MudkipLieker
I just found somebody who gave me a mew just randomly.Could I possibly have Shaymin for Leafeon?The shiny is not the best,but if you want it you can have it.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
No sorry, I don't. :/ I use reset bags from super training if that ever happens to me :p

Looking for anything else perhaps?

Not really. Eggs or whatever is fine :)
I just found somebody who gave me a mew just randomly.Could I possibly have Shaymin for Leafeon?The shiny is not the best,but if you want it you can have it.

Thats fine :)

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I am interested in-
Lugia
Timid
lv.45
UT
31/31/31/31/31/31
OR
Volcarona
Timid
lv.100
T
31/30/30/31/31/31
EVs:2/0/0/253/0/255

I have to offer-
6 IV HA Jolly Talonflame
Treecko (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Torchic (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Mudkip (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Turtwig (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Shiny Miltank
Shiny Ditto

I only need one of them (your choice) , and will give all of my offers for both.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I am interested in-
Lugia
Timid
lv.45
UT
31/31/31/31/31/31
OR
Volcarona
Timid
lv.100
T
31/30/30/31/31/31
EVs:2/0/0/253/0/255

I have to offer-
6 IV HA Jolly Talonflame
Treecko (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Torchic (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Mudkip (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Turtwig (HA, not in dream ball, can breed 5 IV)
Shiny Miltank
Shiny Ditto

I only need one of them (your choice) , and will give all of my offers for both.

Ill trade both gladly :)
Like I have on my post I believe: My cloner, one of her 3DSs is in the shop right now so she cant clone yet.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Ill trade both gladly :)
Like I have on my post I believe: My cloner, one of her 3DSs is in the shop right now so she cant clone yet.

OK, do you need 5 IV on the starter??
and
Is the Lugia HA???

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

Jeppo

Hi!

Could I grab one of those flawless Ditto's? Not sure if I have anything special in return..

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hi!

Could I grab one of those flawless Ditto's? Not sure if I have anything special in return..

All good, dont really need anything special

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
ive been looking everywhere for a shiny dratini and zorua or a froakie Untrained also i know its a far reach but a event torchic with blazeikenite

Ive got both Dratini and Zorua :) your pick :)