• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambree's Events and Shinies

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
toatally want the zorua :)
basculin is a hardy nature and has reckless

Sounds good. We'll have to wait on my cloner to clone but other than that we're good :)

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Yes please, and what is HA exactly?

HA means Hidden Ability, and in Lugia's case, if it has Multiscale, then it has it's Hidden Ability.

Edit: If you have a ho-oh (shiny or non-shiny, doesn't matter) that is FLAWLESS (or near flawless i.e. 5 IV) , could you please replace it with the Lugia??
Even better if it has Regenerator!!!!

Edit2: Could you plz throw in a Reshiram too?? PLEASE!!!

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
HA means Hidden Ability, and in Lugia's case, if it has Multiscale, then it has it's Hidden Ability.

Edit: If you have a ho-oh (shiny or non-shiny, doesn't matter) that is FLAWLESS (or near flawless i.e. 5 IV) , could you please replace it with the Lugia??
Even better if it has Regenerator!!!!

Edit2: Could you plz throw in a Reshiram too?? PLEASE!!!

I believe it does not have hidden ability, and I do not have flawless/nearflawless ho-oh, and if ur meaning flawless/nearflawless reshiram I am also lacking in that area

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
Sorry to ask but whens a good time for you to trade? Not rushing or anything, but just curious. Or are you waiting for your cloner?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Sorry to ask but whens a good time for you to trade? Not rushing or anything, but just curious. Or are you waiting for your cloner?

Cloner. Sorry. At least we've got ORAS to entertain us for a while :)

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
TRUE! I just got Alpha Sapphire. IM SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

ThisIsPatrick

Yeah :) Now, Im going to be lame and say this: Is this the Krusty Krab? :p lol I watch too much Spongebob

Nooo This Is Patrick!
Sweet hit me up with a VM when you can trade :)

Too Much SpongeBob!? I've never heard of that, too little is the real problem.

shinymilotic312

Hi, I'm wondering if you have a shiny faraway island mew? (Or any mew if you don't) I can offer pretty much any shiny that's chainable in my x version.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hi, I'm wondering if you have a shiny faraway island mew? (Or any mew if you don't) I can offer pretty much any shiny that's chainable in my x version.

I have a few shiny mew :) and its up to you what you offer :)