• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambree's Events and Shinies

Zena

Wolf Minded Trainer
Hello. Sorry for asking but would you happen to have a shiny nickname-able zoura or trapinch? I don't really have much to give in return but I do have an extra reshiram event. I also just recently caught a shiny wingull in alpha sapphire and would be willing to trade that if you don't want the reshiram.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hello. Sorry for asking but would you happen to have a shiny nickname-able zoura or trapinch? I don't really have much to give in return but I do have an extra reshiram event. I also just recently caught a shiny wingull in alpha sapphire and would be willing to trade that if you don't want the reshiram.

Nothing is nicknameable but my shiny helioptile

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
sorry for doing this but I am no longer interested in the shinybninetails. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Could I get a giveaway Ditto please?

Sure thing :) Its one of the few things I have already cloned like 50 copies of so just find a time when we're both on and we can do it :)

Mye

Someone has to win..
Could use a bit of help, if you don't mind. I'm sorta trying to move my breeding services from x/y over to my omega ruby, but can't as items aren't transferable via pokebank. If you could help me move some of them (would be two everstones and a destiny knot), I'd be more than willing to not only give you a couple megastones, but also share one of the ice punch/thunderpunch/fake out/trick protean kecleons I plan on breeding off.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Could use a bit of help, if you don't mind. I'm sorta trying to move my breeding services from x/y over to my omega ruby, but can't as items aren't transferable via pokebank. If you could help me move some of them (would be two everstones and a destiny knot), I'd be more than willing to not only give you a couple megastones, but also share one of the ice punch/thunderpunch/fake out/trick protean kecleons I plan on breeding off.

Well that sounds more than agreeable. PM me :)

Mye

Someone has to win..
I got the items traded over, but as to not be a total waste of time I'll give you one of the kecleons anyways. Should have the first batch done in a few days, thinking I may go with an adamant nature as it's gonna be a lead one (sorta like a physical version of greninja mixed with infernape).

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I got the items traded over, but as to not be a total waste of time I'll give you one of the kecleons anyways. Should have the first batch done in a few days, thinking I may go with an adamant nature as it's gonna be a lead one (sorta like a physical version of greninja mixed with infernape).

Well Im happy for you and that sounds amazing :D

Mye

Someone has to win..
Bit of good news and bad news sorta. Trick required a sheet-ton of chain breeding (needed a move tutored or 5th gen liepard) to obtain, and the elemental punches were move tutor only, so I couldn't get those on. On the upside, I successfully bred off a 5IV brave protean one with fake out that's 31/30/31/31/31/31 if you want it.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Bit of good news and bad news sorta. Trick required a sheet-ton of chain breeding (needed a move tutored or 5th gen liepard) to obtain, and the elemental punches were move tutor only, so I couldn't get those on. On the upside, I successfully bred off a 5IV brave protean one with fake out that's 31/30/31/31/31/31 if you want it.

Thats good too lol

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

Mye

Someone has to win..

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
Hello!

Trade #1: Do you happen to have a Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza for trade? I am willing to trade the Shiny Gengar event if you want. :)

Trade #2: I would like these Pokemon if it's Ok with you (If you do not have a Nobunaga's Rayquaza, but instead has a legit Shiny Rayquaza for trade, the trade would fall under Trade #2):

Mewtwo
Master Ball
Bold
lv.100 (Pokerus)

Thundurus
Master Ball
Timid
lv.40

I have a few Shiny Pokemon up for trade for it if you want! :)

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
KB is "kalos bred", or bred in 6th gen.

Ah sorry Im just catching up on new terms. They seemed to just pop up!
Yeah what this guy said.

Trade sounds great then :)
Hello!

Trade #1: Do you happen to have a Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza for trade? I am willing to trade the Shiny Gengar event if you want. :)

Trade #2: I would like these Pokemon if it's Ok with you (If you do not have a Nobunaga's Rayquaza, but instead has a legit Shiny Rayquaza for trade, the trade would fall under Trade #2):

Mewtwo
Master Ball
Bold
lv.100 (Pokerus)

Thundurus
Master Ball
Timid
lv.40

I have a few Shiny Pokemon up for trade for it if you want! :)

I DO have the shiny Nobunga's Rayquazza. List the pokemon :D