• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ambree's Events and Shinies

Joanie

Can I also have one of those giveaway Dittos? I'll go breed something up for you ...
As for actual trades, I have the shiny event Entei, Raikou and Suicune. Looking at your trade ratios, would those be acceptable for a Diancie, Meloetta and Shaymin?

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
I DO have the shiny Nobunga's Rayquazza. List the pokemon :D

Alright then. :D For Shiny Nobunagaquaza, as promised, I will trade you the Shiny event Gengar. :)

For the other two shinies, you can choose from the list of Shinies here I have (none are nicknameable, sorry): Sentret, Absol, Prinplup, Garchomp, Haxorus, Honedge, Amaura(Nicknamed Auroray), Tauros Beldum, Chansey.

I am sorry these might feel like really insignificant Shinies plus their IVs aren't that good, but I hope we can trade anyway.

According to the Shiny trade ratio, it's one shiny to one shiny so I hope you don't mind. If you are not satisfied with these Shinies I have, I will see what else I can offer. Also, I would also like this Shiny Landorus:

Landorus (Japanese)
Timer Ball
Quiet
lv.70

I am also willing to give 2 shinies for one Legendary Shiny if you want. :)

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Can I also have one of those giveaway Dittos? I'll go breed something up for you ...
As for actual trades, I have the shiny event Entei, Raikou and Suicune. Looking at your trade ratios, would those be acceptable for a Diancie, Meloetta and Shaymin?

Sounds good to me
Alright then. :D For Shiny Nobunagaquaza, as promised, I will trade you the Shiny event Gengar. :)

For the other two shinies, you can choose from the list of Shinies here I have (none are nicknameable, sorry): Sentret, Absol, Prinplup, Garchomp, Haxorus, Honedge, Amaura(Nicknamed Auroray), Tauros Beldum, Chansey.

I am sorry these might feel like really insignificant Shinies plus their IVs aren't that good, but I hope we can trade anyway.

According to the Shiny trade ratio, it's one shiny to one shiny so I hope you don't mind. If you are not satisfied with these Shinies I have, I will see what else I can offer. Also, I would also like this Shiny Landorus:

Landorus (Japanese)
Timer Ball
Quiet
lv.70

I am also willing to give 2 shinies for one Legendary Shiny if you want. :)

I like the sentret absol, honedge and amaura :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi there! I am very interested in your shiny flawless Growlithe. I have several shinies (all cloned) that I'd be willing to do 1:1 for it. If you click the button in my sig it will lead you to my list. I saw that you have to wait a bit since your cloner is out of action but I figured I would ask :)

fullmetalsean

dragon trainer
hello people, im looking for basically any event legendaries to complete my living dex, i have some shinies to trade like a spinda, probopass, dragonite and a few others. if youre interested in making a trade please pm me and let me know, thank you!

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
hi is your Deoxys timid with 6ivs right

I believe so :)
Hi there! I am very interested in your shiny flawless Growlithe. I have several shinies (all cloned) that I'd be willing to do 1:1 for it. If you click the button in my sig it will lead you to my list. I saw that you have to wait a bit since your cloner is out of action but I figured I would ask :)

Ill check soon :)
hello people, im looking for basically any event legendaries to complete my living dex, i have some shinies to trade like a spinda, probopass, dragonite and a few others. if youre interested in making a trade please pm me and let me know, thank you!

Mine are listed

fullmetalsean

dragon trainer
ok, so i have a shiny gengar,probopass,shedinja,magnemite and spinda for trade if you have any mew,jirachi,manaphy,darkrai,shaymin,arceus,victini,keldeo,meloetta,or genesect for trade. it doesnt matter which for which.

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Hi can I trade an egg for a flawless ditto?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
ok, so i have a shiny gengar,probopass,shedinja,magnemite and spinda for trade if you have any mew,jirachi,manaphy,darkrai,shaymin,arceus,victini,keldeo,meloetta,or genesect for trade. it doesnt matter which for which.

I have all but keldeo, victini, meloetta, and genesect.
hi can i trade you my shiny timid manaphy 6ivs for your Deoxys timid with 6ivs

Sure thing
Hi can I trade an egg for a flawless ditto?

Sure :)

Sorry I havent been online in a few days, my wifi has been having trouble

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
my friend code is 2148 8277 7273 when could we possible trade. thank you

PM or VM me to set it up, mods dont like the wehn can we trade in the threads :)
Since there are two daycares in OR/AS I need another flawless Ditto, would you mind giving me one?
I can get you one of my eggs or a female Dream Ball breedject in return :]

Sure thing

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Any chance I can trade an egg for a Flawless Ditto? I would be eternally grateful...I need one so badly. My FC is in my sig.

Last edited: