• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amemoth's Poke Cafe

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Amemoth's Poke Cafe ~ "Grand Re-Opening"

;284;Welcome to My Trade Shop.;284;

Before everythin else please keep in mind the Trade Forum Rules.

About this Cafe
Well this shop is for getting Pokemon that you need to complete your Pokedex and My Pokedex. I would like to help anyone, especially to those members that are having a hard time getting regular Pokemon that they need. It's definitely hard to have a "normal" trade nowadays, since most of the time people look for flawless, shiny, special event and what not. Most of us forgets that not everyone are looking for these pokes. They just want a normal way of trading. Afterall trading should be fun!

My Rules
-Please specify what Pokemon you want. I'll try to give your desired Pokemon with the nature you prefer. If I have the time, I can also try to give what egg moveset you like.
-Please if you are to post, try to make your sentences as grammatically correct as possible, without the used of "text" shortcuts.
-Be Polite and Be Patient. I may take time to get what you want.
-Do not PM me about trade related stuffs, please reply to this thread instead.
-I have the right to refused service/trade.

"The Fine Print / (Well sort of)"

Unless otherwise stated I give my free service. Meaning you guys can request any breeding project for me. However if you are after a specific move tutor from the previous generations I have no way of acquiring them.

For now I'm after legendaries. I don't care of their nature, level, touched/untouched, or even cloned. I just need them to complete the pokedex.

Priority: Meloetta, Genesect, Cobalion (Timid or Jolly), Virizion, Celebi (Calm), Moltres

So yeah, my previous service was quite successful within B/W era..

Again Welcome fellow trainers!

Last edited:

Jora

Hey, what are you looking for in return for legendaries?

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Hey, what are you looking for in return for legendaries?

Well I am not lookin for anything specific at the moment. Let me know what's your best that you can offer.. Or any battle/held item..

same question here. i'm interested in your shaymin and heatron

Tell me the best you can offer. Any battle item will do.

From which events are the shaymin,darkrai and arceus?

Sorry mate this are pokemon caught in my games.. But Arceus is from the first ever giveaway from Toy R Us I think... Its level 100.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Well I am not lookin for anything specific at the moment. Let me know what's your best that you can offer.. Or any battle/held item..

Tell me the best you can offer. Any battle item will do.

Sorry mate this are pokemon caught in my games.. But Arceus is from the first ever giveaway from Toy R Us I think... Its level 100.
well as far as pokes you don't have up yourself. i have a movie 14 victini and a the japanese wifi thundurus event. otherwise as far as battle items (from the subway i'm guessing)
i have brightpowder, razor claw, razor fang, scope lense, wide lense, zoom lense. i have a few of the different "power" one, but i'm a little hesitant to trade those since i use them alot.

i have alot of other pokemon. and i'm not sure if this is just suppose to be in the gen4 or not (that's my gen 5 offer) i have different pokemon in gen4. plus i can breed almost any pokemon in either japanese or french.

MSCPD

That means the shaymin is from letter's oak and darkrai from member card because you always need some kind of event to catch them ingame. If the Arceus OT is TRU with ID 11079 i'm interested, do you accept various battle items for it? (choice itens, life orb, focus sash and more just tell me what you need)

Jora

I'm looking to get Celebi, all the Regis, Latias, Palkia, Manaphy, Darkrai and Shaymin to fill my dex.

I have legendaries to offer:

2 Cobalion
2 Kyurem
Landorus
Moltres
Virizion
Terrakion

I'm also willing to offer the battle items I have spare from the Battle Subway, though I'm not on my White right now. If you have specific wishes I am willing to get enough BP to get them for you.

If you're looking for other items I am willing to trade them aswell if I have them - my main focus now is getting my damn dex filled :)

Post me a reply if you're interested in doing any of the trades!

PsiOmega

An old soul
I'll offer a female DW Aerodactyl for the Poliwag.

Sevrah

Hey! I am interested in your Dreamworld Illumise

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

cadekol

I'm interested in your Deoxys. Is it untrained and what event is it from? Here is what I have to offer:

DW females
Rattata, Nidoran, Bellsprout, Ponyta, Doduo, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Sentret, Igglybuff, Lotad, Shinx, Growlithe, Girafarig, Miltank, Zigzagoon, Castform, Elekid, Skitty, Pidgey, Aerodactyl, Hoothoot, Yanma, Winggull, Swablu, Drifloon, Corphish, Lileep, Gastly, Drowzee, Mr. Mime, Houndour, Smoochum, Mawile, Meditite, Spoink, Duskull, Chimecho, Bronzor, Snubbull, Smeargle, Illumise, Rotom, Abra, Sableye, Magnemite, Koffing, Slugma, Phanpy, Larvitar, Burmy, Skorupi, Teddiursa, Beldum, Bagon, Spiritomb, Makuhita, Hippopotas

Event
Victini (Naïve, Brave, Modest, Hasty, Careful, Quirky, Jolly, Rash, Impish, Lonely, Calm)

Legendary
Tornadus (Naïve), Kyurem (Hardy), Landorus (Careful), Virizion (Careful), Terrakion (Lonely), Cobalion (Impish)

Let me know if anything interests you.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
i am very interested in your deyoxis and your manaphy. Pm me with requests on what you would want in return. i have a selection of flawless pokemon as well as shiney pokemon.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi! I love your shop, and I totally agree (I personally wish I could just find some good IV pokemon without them being shinies/events >_>)

I actually really need a #327 Spinda to complete my Hoenn Dex (I'm collecting every single pokemon from my favorite region ^_^). You wouldn't happen to have one, would you? :(

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
hey what would you want for a full set of the power items in the Battle Subway

EoTN

Hey, I'm interested in obtaining a male eevee with wish and yawn as eggmoves. Are you interested in egg moves? I can offer some torchics or dw machop or cacturn.