• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

American Idol 2010 Discussion ^^;

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Haven't noticed this thread surprisingly!

Watched the new one last night, and of the 12, I have to say Crystal Bowersox, who played the harmonica, was my favorite! I also like the girl who did that version of "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" whose name is completely slipping right now! XD

I can't wait to see what the boys have to offer up!

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
What do you all think about last night? I thought it was more interesting than the girls' night but still nothing amazing yet. The kid that went second reminds me of David Archuleta, just without as much stage presence. John Park didn't do so well, but I still love his voice and hope he lasts at least this week.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Last night was way more interesting than Tuesday was for the girls. I wasn't completely bored with it, though of a lot of the songs were a bit "indulgent" (Simon's favorite word). I liked Aaron's performance. He's pretty young but he does have remarkable talent so I'm sure he's safe. I thought Lee's performance was kinda bad but Simon thought otherwise which was a shock. Most of the other performances were forgetable except Casey's due to the sexy references afterwards which was just awkward.

Pokemon Z RPG

Little Squirt
I disagreed with the judges on Andrew Garcia's performance very much. I thought he did great, and I also thought Casey and Big Mike did pretty good as well. Much better than girls' night, I'd say, mostly because the girls sucked big time.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Eh, I think Andrew's really good but the song he sang wasn't meant to be acoustic. Still rooting for him though.

So, anyone surprised with the results?

Lorde

I wasn't surprised to see Ashley go yesterday, her audition on Tuesday was really bad even compared to some of the other girls. Glad Joe Munoz was booted out, I thought his audition on Wednesday was on the verge of boring. As for Tyler, I thought he'd be booted out too after his "American Woman" song left a lot to be desired. Not surprised at all, at least we've gotten to the Top 20 now. I expect better things from them all.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Eh, I think Andrew's really good but the song he sang wasn't meant to be acoustic. Still rooting for him though.

He's one of my favorite guys I think. I did like the guy who was voted off though D:

And I like the song in acoustic, but I think that might just be because I've heard it so many times that I liked a different sound to it.

I still think this is the worst Top 24 however since over half the people suck this year :/

BA~

AlexG123

Pokefan
Here are my Views on it all

Girls
Ashley: Bad song choice. But I wish she wasnt voted off.
Crystal: I like her. She will make it far. GO MAMA SOX!
Didi: Brooke White #2. But I like her.
Haeley: She is so terrible. But is my favorite probably cuz she reminds me of my friend. She will make it far cuz VFTW got her back.
Janell: Hot body, Not so hot voice. Deserved to be booted.
Katelyn: Didnt like her in Hollywood Week. But im starting to like her. Kinda reminds me of Ke$ha.
Katie: Love her. She will make it far.
Lacey: Cant stand her. She should have been kicked instead of Ashley.
Lilly: She is so wierd, but probably will be in the top 12.
Michelle: I thought she would suck, but I like her.
Paige: I never liked her in Hollywood, but im starting to.
Siobhan: ABSOLUTELY HATED HER IN HOLLYWOOD. but im starting to like her.

Guys
Aaron: Always hated him, and always will. Hes like a annoying little bug.
Alex: Like him, hate the mullet. Has my name :)
Andrew: He will make it far.
Casey: Kara's fantasy. Speaking of Kara, i hate her. But Casey is good.
Jermaine Looks like Q from making the band 4.
Joe: Yuck. Glad he went home.
John: My friend loves him. But idk...
Lee: I like him
Big Mike: Bleh. Annoying.
Tim: He will probably be eliminated next, but i like him
Todrick: Hes wierd.
Tyler: Wish he wasnt sent home. He was funny and had a great voice.

I LOVE ELLEN

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Results show was a trainwreck. The contestants this season aren't great, and all the wrong people got sent home (except for the one chick who was pretty but sucked at singing)

Manchee

extra toasty
So far I've liked the guys who's last name is Lambert, and same with Aaron Kelly. I think a good amount of people are doing a lot better this week. I didn't really agree with the judges on their opinions for the first guy though, I didn't see what was so special ><

BA~

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I love Alex Lambert. I was worried, cause during his performance last week he looked so terrified to be there, but he was way more confident this time. I think he's adorable and really likeable

Lorde

So far I've liked the guys who's last name is Lambert, and same with Aaron Kelly. I think a good amount of people are doing a lot better this week. I didn't really agree with the judges on their opinions for the first guy though, I didn't see what was so special ><

BA~

Alex's performance last week wasn't very good, but even before that I didn't think much of him. Only his last name is a standout in my mind since hearing it reminds me of Adam lol. AI isn't on where I am yet but I'm hoping Alex is better this week than last week. I just want to be entertained this week as opposed to being put to sleep.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Alex's performance last week wasn't very good, but even before that I didn't think much of him. Only his last name is a standout in my mind since hearing it reminds me of Adam lol. AI isn't on where I am yet but I'm hoping Alex is better this week than last week. I just want to be entertained this week as opposed to being put to sleep.

You're in luck. People like Tim Urban and Alex Lambert did a million times better

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I know what you mean with the Lambert thing, it bothers me but he really did step up this week. I would rather watch the girls perform, the guys this year aren't very standout-ish. I know it's early but still.

I guess I should stop comparing the top 20 to the top 4 of last year who were all pretty great by the end. I guess they just need a chance to grow.

Lorde

I thought last night was a whole lot better than last week. It's like I was watching a totally different show. The first guy, Michael, really sang his heart out and I was impressed since last week I didn't think he was a standout. Even Simon had a few good words for him. I thought Alex and Tim both did very well this week despite my harsh criticism. I think Alex should use the guitar more, it seems to easy his nervousness a bit. I felt bad about John Park though, he didn't do too well this week, he just can't get it together. Overall pretty good.