• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

American Idol (2013) - Season 12

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
sence we're talking Idol here people, I got to say I'm loving the auditions, heart pounding with Hollywood week and...blasted show turned me down 4 times... :(

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
sence we're talking Idol here people, I got to say I'm loving the auditions, heart pounding with Hollywood week and...blasted show turned me down 4 times... :(

Can you sing lol??

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Well, Top 40 is officially confirmed. A good amount of both bad and good singers.

I'm stunned that they're shooting things off with a live performance with all the singers. It's Boy/Girl performances as well.

PsychicPsycho

I happened to see part of the episode yesterday, and noticed a very odd woman performing- I believe the name was Kez Ban. I heard she made it through the episode and was surprised, because she never sounded good to me at all (just from the flashbacks they showed). Guess they're seeing something I don't.

Also, I've been wondering- does anyone know how many people they let through to Hollywood? That is, how many people get through the very first round of auditions?
Oh yeah, also forgot to mention: Papa Peachez is out. Thank freaking goodness.
I was wondering about him. I saw he made it through in his first audition, but didn't hear anything beyond that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay, Johnny made it though <3!!!!

I'm happy with the top 40 overall.

Did that one girl who was bullied for being on tv go home though??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Idk I didn't see her either.

And I was kinnda bummed that kez ban got the boot but hey. *shrugs*

Lol sh was so annoying and couldn't even sing that well.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, week 1 of the sudden death round is over. And i mostly only saw the guys and here are a few of the people who sayed and left:
Staying:
Paul Jolly
Charlie Askew (spelling?)
Ellijah (last name?)
That guy who was a jerk to charlie a few rounds back (name escapes me)

Leaving:
Johnny :(
Jda

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, once again, Johnny Keyser gets the cut in Las Vegas.

None of the girls really stick out for me, but that's only half of them. Same with the guys. We got another 10 girls/guys next week to get through and cut down as well. I love how Idol is milking out all the time for this before the main part of the show.

Part of the Top 20:
Adriana Latonio
Amber Holcomb
Angela Miller
Kree Harrison
Tenna Torres
Charlie Askew
Curtis Finch Jr
Devin Velez
Elijah Liu
Paul Jolley

CUT
Brandy Hotard
Isabelle Pasqualone
Jenny Beth Willis
Kamaria Ousley
Shuba Vedula
Chris Watson
JDA
Jimmy Smith
Johnny Keyser
Kevin Harris

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well, week 1 of the sudden death round is over. And i mostly only saw the guys and here are a few of the people who sayed and left:
Staying:
Paul Jolly
Charlie Askew (spelling?)
Ellijah (last name?)
That guy who was a jerk to charlie a few rounds back (name escapes me)

Leaving:
Johnny :(
Jda

I don't like Curtis, he seems like a jerk :(...I would of preferred Johnny make it then him...

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Idol is a farce. Why do they keep putting Zoanette through? This is a SINGING competition. Not a "spirit" or "feel good story" competition. Can we please get her out of here?

and they put her through over a singer like Cristobel. What a joke.

ANNNNDDD they sent the best singer of the group home in Rachel. 70-30 america disagreed with them. These judges are clueless.

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Idol is a farce. Why do they keep putting Zoanette through? This is a SINGING competition. Not a "spirit" or "feel good story" competition. Can we please get her out of here?

and they put her through over a singer like Cristobel. What a joke.

ANNNNDDD they sent the best singer of the group home in Rachel. 70-30 america disagreed with them. These judges are clueless.
I agree with this post 100%

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
For once I am glad voters have the final say. Zoanette was a 50/50 by american voters. She didn't deserve to get this far.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I think they are getting more of a bad rap by letting them through and getting rid of the ones people actually like. You saw the vote count on how many disagreed with sending rachel home.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I think they are getting more of a bad rap by letting them through and getting rid of the ones people actually like. You saw the vote count on how many disagreed with sending rachel home.

Very true and a lot of people disagree with the turbanator being axed.

Anyhoo.
we got the top 20 poeple who u gonna vote for?

I think I personally will vote for askew, but that's just me.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, I can't find ALL my favorites in the Top 20 so far. Not many of the contestants have complete star quality. However, my new favorites come in when it's the Top 10.

Truthfully, I think this season is going to hurt Idol more than help. If yall saw the Twitter #idolagree and #idoldisagree on the screen, both nights, #idoldisagree won by 70%. America has the right to speak.

I'm going for Lazaro, Janelle, Charlie (for now), Paul (for now), Angela (for now), Adriana (for now), and Kree.

Also, I know by now that they want a girl to win this year. Just looking at the guys who made it, a majority of them look as though they have nothing on the girls. Most of the girls... But goodness, Idol wants to force the idea on us for a girl to win.

Disappointed in the judges for eliminated Josh Holiday. It's obvious Paul took his spot, especially for how they look so similar. I would have voted for Josh.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
IMO the best one left was Rachel. She would have won it all if she got through to where america had the vote.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Well, Top 20 have all performed. Tonight is the Results, which I'm gonna miss...

My Top 5 guesses for the girls: Angie, Kree, Amber, Candice and Janelle
My Top 5 guesses for the guys: Lazaro, Vincent, Devin, Paul and Nick

I honestly can't care for Curtis. I hope he goes. Poor Charlie though; I felt that after last night, this competition shouldn't be for him any more. If those were genuine tears.