• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

American Idol Discussion Thread

TrainerCasey

~Johto Fanatic~
Im hoping Kris will win. Ive voted for him since the start.
Adam always annoyed me with his renditions of songs...Please dont get me started on Ring of Fire. @_@

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Please dont get me started on Ring of Fire. @_@
He wants to sing that on tour because of the ~*controversy being true entertainment*~

Also, LOL DAVID COOK'S HAIR IS DIRTY BLONDE. no wait it's just freaking bright from the sun LOL. And Jason Mraz is performing I think? [noparse]:D[/noparse]

idk, watching them and other celebs on the red carpet live right now.

eta:

david cook's performance ♥

Tonight’s finale lineup features performances from Steve Martin, Cyndi Lauper, Queen Latifah, Black Eyed Peas, Lionel Richie, Carlos Santana, David Cook, Jason Mraz and Keith Urban.
Idol duets will feature Allison Iraheta with Cyndi Lauper, Kris Allen with Keith Urban, Danny Gokey with Lionel Richie and Carlos Santana will perform with the Top 13. Rumor has it, Adam Lambert will perform with a rock band that is “sweet…too perfect.” KISS maybe?
Santana’s “Smooth” and Pink’s “So What” will be heard on the Idol stage tonight.
David Cook is set to perform the heart-wrenching “Permanent” as a tribute to his late brother Adam. The single will go on sale after the finale with proceeds funding David’s cancer charity.

This Just In:

Rod Stewart has been added to the finale lineup tonight
Anoop Desai and Megan Joy are singing Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours” tonight. via twitter
Tatiana Del Toro will appear on the finale, according to Paula Abdul. via top idol.
Curt Smith of Tears for Fears was in the Idol audience last night–invited by Adam Lambert. Read Smith’s twitters. He calls “No Boundries” “God Awful” and says, “Fascinated by the Adam/Kris divide amongst friends and hating myself for it. It’s only a TV show designed to sell you things!!“
Robert X. Sillerman, CEO of Idol parent company CKX anticipates signing both Adam Lambert and Kris Allen to record deals, but says, “I would not be surprised if…we signed more than two.” USA Today
Nigel Lythgoe is NOT a fan of “No Boundaries”:“I didn”t like the final song that both guys had to sing. In truth their first songs were their best “Mad World” and “Ain’t No Sunshine.”” and “There are going to be some great guests tonight and I think it’s a close competition. The only downside is hearing the winner’s song again.“ As a side note, he says next year, SYTYCD will be moving to the fall permanently…via twitter

Last edited:

HoennMaster

So last night I decide to watch the show in God knows how long, maybe since February, and I don't see what is so special about Adam. He's not bad, but I don't think he's that good either.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Just now, during Fergie and Black Eye Peas singing together, was there something going on during that 5 second pause? Because I just saw was the logo during that breif time.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Just now, during Fergie and Black Eye Peas singing together, was there something going on during that 5 second pause? Because I just saw was the logo during that breif time.
Camera men sucking.

AND LMFAO I REMEMBER KARA HATING KATRINA. NOW THEM HAVING A DUET.

eta:

"It was all for the charity!"

SHE OWNED KATRINA LMFAO.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
OMG ALLISON IS PERFORMING ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS.

****ing epic omodfgilsdvbnfkjsdbg jls Dfas

all4game

I love Adam.. XD I've never actually watched the final of AI before, this is more interesting than I thought it would be.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
OMG DANNY IS ALSO SINGING ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS.

And not to mention David Cook rearranged it and owned that song too on season seven. 8DDDD

afdfgbsldfksfs x2

trixie08

Speak No Evil
lol at Paula "raising the roof".

And Kara singing? idkwts!

I also love all the duets that are being performed. Allison's duet with Cyndi Lauper was my favorite out of them, with Danny and Lionel Richie in a close second.

And btw, spotted Ruben Studdard in the audience during that performance!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Wow, I've never got to see an American Idol finale this awesome before. (Though how would I know, this is the first finale of AI I got to see every minute of XP) I just cant wait till the winner is announced.

all4game

...WHAT is adam wearing? lol

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Yay on Kiss performing!

And Adam's outfit was just, uh, interesting.

Oh yeah, Carlos Santana's on now!!

krawky95

Oprahs gonna eat ya
I hate Adam so much! Kris isn't that bad but still I wanted Alison to win she was Epic.
Adam did fit in with Kiss oddly enough...Except for the Shrieking.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Santana. [noparse]:D[/noparse]DDDD

eta:

GTFO JORGE OMFG THAT WAS NASTY. HE RUINED THE SONG.

Steve Martin didn't perform yet right?

LMFAO AIR GUITAR'ing.

all4game

Lol I posted that before I knew he was going on with kiss.

Let's go Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!