• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

American Idol Discussion Thread

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Okay producers, that was ****ing cheap.

Ford pasted together videos for a new video?

Also, OMG DAVID COOK. AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa
idc about the cars. does Adam even drive?

eta:

EW MICHAEL SARVER. I can't believe he is on tour. I wish Alexis was on tour and not him.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
idgaf @ who wins. I'm just enjoying the performances and making fun of the bad ones. :B

what is this i dont even

http://i43.*******.com/bgvjmv.gif

krawky95

Oprahs gonna eat ya
idgaf @ who wins. I'm just enjoying the performances and making fun of the bad ones. :B

what is this i dont even

http://i43.*******.com/bgvjmv.gif

0_0??? I want to know the same thing now.

thunderblade12

I hate when it comes down to thethe final few like this. It seems to turn from a music competition to a high school popularity competition.

Wtf Tatiana?

We're almost there! I am praying for an Adam win. The last three people I have wanted to win have lost, so I hope my bad luck doesn't cary over.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
QUEEN

OMFG AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And I laughed when Ruben's jaw was wide open when seeing Tatiana.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
"We Are are the Champions" sung by Kris and Adam is pretty dang awesome. :D Almost as good as the original singer.

Just a tiny few more minutes/seconds!!!

krawky95

Oprahs gonna eat ya
That thing with Tatiana was definitely on purpose.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
"We Are The Champions"!!!! That was an awesome performance, and it's almost time to reveal the next American Idol!!

Next mission: figure out a way to spend my Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
KRIS WON?!?! Wow just WOW :eek: He's even gotten a world record now. (I think that's what te British guy said :p)

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Wanted Adam to win, but I'm willing to accept Kris.

How about that. What a friggin season this has been. 0_0

Last edited:

krawky95

Oprahs gonna eat ya
Yay! Kris Won!