• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

American Idol XIII

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Banner_american_idol.png

As many of you here know, American Idol has just started its 13th season, so naturally.....we want to discuss it XD

The new batch of judges this year features: Kieth Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick Jr.

Here is a link to the official website.

Do you guys like the judges this year? How do you think the auditions are going so far? Who is do you think is going to win?(Kinnda early for that one XD)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I am loving the panel this year. There's no drama and they all get along which is great. I loved the new hollywood round twist too.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Yeah, I love the judges, I like that they added Harry, even though he can be harsh at times, but its like having Simon back in a way XD

So, now we have the first America vote of the season, who will it be?
I personally did not vote, because I like both of them, but I have a feeling that the country singer will get the last spot.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah, I love the judges, I like that they added Harry, even though he can be harsh at times, but its like having Simon back in a way XD

So, now we have the first America vote of the season, who will it be?
I personally did not vote, because I like both of them, but I have a feeling that the country singer will get the last spot.

I think the country singer should get it. From what I saw, he is the better singer.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, tonight we'll have the top 13 sing off. Admittedly, I haven't been paying much attention this season, I'll actually have to start watching now that they got some actual talent singing.

And I was glad that this year, they didn't keep as many people for the "oddball" factor. *remembers Zoanette*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode was pretty good. I thought everybody except for four people sang pretty good. Calem destroyed it though. He slayed the competition tonight.

Breeder Drew

To be honest I've been incredibly disappointed with the contestant's song choices this year. Almost every performance except Jessica Meuse's cover of Shinedown's The Crow and the Butterfly has been basic contemporary pop music, which is something we really, really don't need more of in the music industry.

To be honest I've been incredibly disappointed with the contestant's song choices this year. Almost every performance except Jessica Meuse's cover of Shinedown's The Crow and the Butterfly has been basic contemporary pop music, which is something we really, really don't need more of in the music industry.

Well you should have been happy with this week then. Only 5 out of the 11 contestants sang songs from the past 30 years.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm not really a big fan of the show this season. It had much potential at the beginning, but I lost interest (and time) to watch any of it. Harry, I hear, is the only good judge. While people boo at him for trying to give good criticism for the contestants. Plus, none of the contestants really stood out to me when the Top 13 was unveiled. I'm kind of glad I didn't get my head stuck in AI this year. Or else I would have gone mad over the eliminations or song choices/judgement.

Well, I just came across Majesty Rose's performance of Let it Go on Youtube, and...wow...that was not good.

Yeah. Majesty was my favorite contestant, and even I admit that was a train wreck.

I'm not really a big fan of the show this season. It had much potential at the beginning, but I lost interest (and time) to watch any of it. Harry, I hear, is the only good judge. While people boo at him for trying to give good criticism for the contestants. Plus, none of the contestants really stood out to me when the Top 13 was unveiled. I'm kind of glad I didn't get my head stuck in AI this year. Or else I would have gone mad over the eliminations or song choices/judgement.

Actually, the judging panel is the best it's ever been. All three judges make a lot of sense, and tell the contestants exactly what they need to hear. The problem is the contestants don't listen. It doesn't matter how good the production is; it's not a good show if there isn't good talent.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Malaya </3!!!!!

**** you america <_<!!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Jena needs to win now... it's the only thing that would redeem this season.

I'd be happy with her, Caleb, or Alex really, however that Jessica ***** has got to go -_-...should of left weeks ago.