• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Americans of SPPF

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
So, Canadians has their own thread so I figured why shouldn’t Americans.

Are you from the US? If so, which state are you from? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to though. I’d do a poll but since there are 50 states, it would be wayyy too long I also don’t have the patience to list all fifty states haha xD

I am from the US, I live in the state of New York. I also go to college on Long Island. I honestly love the US and I don’t think I would want to live anywhere else.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I’m from New York as well. I’ve lived in the same state my whole life.

As for other states I’ve visted, I’ve been to New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Maryland, and Maine. I’m also going to Louisana for a wedding in October.

Zora

perpetually tired
I'm from California and lived here my whole life but I'll be moving to Texas sometime in summer. Yeehaw. But I've visited Washington DC a long time ago and uhhh, that was an interesting visit. Don't ask.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Forgot to mention that I’ve been to Washington DC but that was when I was a kid. I’d really love to get the chance to go to DC again now that I’m older.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I, sadly, was not born in the US. I was actually born in Wales but we moved to the US when I was little so I really consider myself to be an American seeing as how this is the only country I’ve ever truly known. The states I’ve lived in are Connecticut, New Mexico, and Massachusetts but I’ve lived in New York for the past couple of years.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I was born in Maryland and have lived here my whole life except when I moved to Guam for two years.

Other than Ocean City, some parts of Baltimore, and DC, I’ve found my home state more or less dull lol. Someday I’ll visit Hawaii and California although I’ve frequented Tennessee and Texas and soon, Florida!

But in the end, I’ll definitely go to Hawaii and California. Hopefully...

I lived in Washington State for most of my life. The reason I say most was because I was not born in Washington State. I was born in California. States that I have visited are Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I was born in California, but moved to Michigan at a very young age because California is way too expensive to live in, and my dad got a job with a company there. I pretty much grew up in Michigan, but due to personal circumstances and the fact that the job market in Michigan is completely awful unless you want to work for one of the car companies or go into the medical field, I moved to Arizona in October of last year.

As for states I've been to, not counting states I've flown over and the three I've lived in, I've also been to Ohio, Illinois (Chicago), Kentucky, Tennessee, both Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, and Pennsylvania.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I'm from a boring little town in Massachusetts. I wish I could move to Providence, Rhode Island, for a long list of reasons (including that amazing zoo they have down there!)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Arizona native reporting in. When I flew out to Missouri to visit my bro when he was graduating from basic, I kept pointing out how eerily similar the roads looked to those in the Valley (particularly when you start hitting Phoenix). Just from that alone you can tell I don't travel much.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm American! I'm from Nor'easter weary Massachusetts. I visited New Hampshire once when I was 5, but other than that, I've never left the state.

Vipsoccermaster

Born and lived in California all my life. States I've been to were mostly for vacation. Nevada (most frequent because it's where the state border lies in Lake Tahoe, a lake I spend a week annually in the Summer), Arizona, Utah, Colorado (I hardly count it since was only there to change flights from Italy to California in May 2009), and Illinois (Chicago). Will be going to Florida for the first time in November 2018 for my oldest cousin's wedding.

xEryChan

Demon Child
It's kind of sad to think that in all my life, I have never left my current time zone. I have been to several places in the US but most of them were in the same time zone.

That is all going to change in October when I go to New Orleans. I really cannot wait.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Apart from seeing seemingly insecure patriotism that this thread seems to compensate for lol ...

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I've lived in the lower part of Michigan my whole life. Honestly, it's not so bad. Well, winter sucks. The summers are beautiful, and the fall weather is great. The great lakes are amazing, and we have some great beaches. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan is beautiful during summertime.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Just got the word about a week ago: I'm possibly moving to Tennessee at some point after the summer is over.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Hulkamania!!! Man, that brings back memories...I remember being a little Hulkamaniac. :D

Anyway, I was born and still live in New Jersey. However, that may change in the future, simply because the cost of living (taxes mainly) keeps on escalating, and I'm getting sick of it. It's honestly a shame, because NJ basically has everything and things are so close in proximity.

Other states I've traveled to: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Florida, Virginia, Delaware, New York, and Connecticut.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I can’t believe that I never actually said what states I’ve been to. There are a lot of them.

The states I’ve lived in at some point are New Mexico, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. I’ve had to move around a lot as a kid before moving and staying in New York.

The states I’ve visited are New Jersey, Maine, Ohio, Florida, California, and Maryland.