• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

America's Got Talent 2013

Recon

With the auditions and Vegas week out of the way, I think its time for this thread to be created.

This season, not only do we have two new judges, Melanie Brown of Spice Girls and supermodel Heidi Klum, but now the live shows are being held at Radio City Music Hall and there's now 60 acts instead of the usual 48, not including those from the youtube auditions and the future Wild Card. Expect 12 acts per week during the live shows, which means this first round is 5 weeks long. Get ready for one of the biggest seasons so far, with more talent than ever.

Week 1 acts:
Branden James
Aarilyn & Izzy
Special Head
Fresh Faces
Kevin Downey, Jr.
American Hitmen
Hype
Tellavision
Alexandria the Great
Kristef Brothers
Collins Key
Anna Christine

Acts I will be rooting for:
Kenichi Ebina - Past dancers have fallen when they reached the second week, but I am confident he will make it farther than those from before.
David Fenley - There's something I like about this guy, I dunno how to explain it, I just do.
Rong Niu - I wanna see if she can bring it, let's hope she does.
Special Head - That one guy who came out of nowhere, I'm excited to see what's next.
Catapult - Reminds me of Silhouettes,
Collins Key - I like this kid and the kind of magic he does, hope he makes it far.
Sensation 3D Video Mapping and Dancing Group - They brought something new to the table, and I like it.
Forte - They were schlubs, but now they have a stage to do their stuff on, let's see them wow us.

Discuss.

MrsHoran

Eevee Lover
I live in England ... ;133;

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I love AGT! Too bad no one hardly has been following this thread it seems... :/

Vikings

Oracle
I don't know if I need to say this now but SPOILERS

I'm real glad that Kenichi Ebina won he was one of my favourites.

I'm just glad a singing act (nor a dog act for that matter) didn't win. Only thing I would change would be that the KriStef brothers lasted longer in the competition.

I'm just glad a singing act (nor a dog act for that matter) didn't win. Only thing I would change would be that the KriStef brothers lasted longer in the competition.

I'm glad that someone else thinks that the singing acts shouldn't have won, however if that ( despite how unlikely it was) one hit wonder group ( the name escapes me) had won, it would have been hilarious.