• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amethyste's Little Breeding Corner [IVs, Aprimons, Hidden Abilities, Egg moves]

xeloo

Sure. Dw not giving you a perfect ferroseed then. will have 0 speed thou as it needs that to be good i suppose.
Sure!
I am available right now. When you're ready let me know :)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Hi hello, seen you around a few times but never had the time to make any requests/offers.

Pokémon I want: Oranguru (Moon)
Ability of that Pokémon: Telepathy
My special wishes: Sassy
IV spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/00 (competitive Sp.A focus 0Spd)
Nickname for the Pokémon: -

Pokémon I want: Lotad (Lure)
Ability of that Pokémon: Swift Swim
IV spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (competitive)

My offer: The following I am about to list are what I have most readily available, mostly because they're occupying like 7 of my filled boxes. all are 5IV and at least decently competitively bred (IMO)
  • Moon Ball Frillish (Bold, Strength Sap/Pain Split Eggmoves, Water Absorb/Cursed Body)
  • Friend Ball Riolu (Naive, Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch/High Jump Kick/Mind reader Eggmoves, Prankster HA, 31/31/31/31/xx/31)
  • Dream Ball Indeedee (Male, Calm, Fake Out, Psychic Surge HA)
  • Heavy Ball Drilbur (Adamant, Sand Rush)
  • Beast Ball Duraludon (Naive, Heavy Metal (intending to breed Stalwart HA soon)
I have far more offerings on my spreadsheet, I just don't have any readily available for trade. (anyone is welcome to take a look at it)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2skvc-8qe99z-94-PJuUGPauEFmsNSEdaAV2b1VXyg/edit?usp=sharing

Amethyste

The Breeding Whiz
Hi hello, seen you around a few times but never had the time to make any requests/offers.

Pokémon I want: Oranguru (Moon)
Ability of that Pokémon: Telepathy
My special wishes: Sassy
IV spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/00 (competitive Sp.A focus 0Spd)

Pokémon I want: Lotad (Lure)
Ability of that Pokémon: Swift Swim
IV spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (competitive)

My offer: The following I am about to list are what I have most readily available, mostly because they're occupying like 7 of my filled boxes. all are 5IV and at least decently competitively bred (IMO)
  • Moon Ball Frillish (Bold, Strength Sap/Pain Split Eggmoves, Water Absorb/Cursed Body)
  • Friend Ball Riolu (Naive, Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch/High Jump Kick/Mind reader Eggmoves, Prankster HA, 31/31/31/31/xx/31)
  • Dream Ball Indeedee (Male, Calm, Fake Out, Psychic Surge HA)
  • Heavy Ball Drilbur (Adamant, Sand Rush)
  • Beast Ball Duraludon (Naive, Heavy Metal (intending to breed Stalwart HA soon)
I have far more offerings on my spreadsheet, I just don't have any readily available for trade. (anyone is welcome to take a look at it)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m2skvc-8qe99z-94-PJuUGPauEFmsNSEdaAV2b1VXyg/edit?usp=sharing

Sounds great! Request accepted :) I'll be available for trade next in 15 hours thou - hope that's ok.

Interested in your
Moon Ball Frillish (Bold, Strength Sap/Pain Split Eggmoves, Water Absorb/Cursed Body)
Friend Ball Riolu (Naive, Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch/High Jump Kick/Mind reader Eggmoves, Prankster HA, 31/31/31/31/xx/31)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Sounds great! Request accepted :) I'll be available for trade next in 15 hours thou - hope that's ok.

Interested in your
Moon Ball Frillish (Bold, Strength Sap/Pain Split Eggmoves, Water Absorb/Cursed Body)
Friend Ball Riolu (Naive, Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch/High Jump Kick/Mind reader Eggmoves, Prankster HA, 31/31/31/31/xx/31)
That's fine, i'll keep my eye here for updates.

Nicercy

Deep 2ueen
Pokémon I want: Eevee
Ability of that Pokémon: Anticipation
My special wishes: Wish &/or Cursed
IV spread: [Random]
Nickname for the Pokémon: Lily
My offer: Any Apricorn ball

Pokémon I want: Mawile
Ability of that Pokémon: Sheer Force
IV spread: [Random]
Nickname for the Pokémon: Jones
My offer: Any Apricorn ball

Amethyste

The Breeding Whiz
Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hi!
That's fine, you got any prefered ability, nature or egg moves? also, are random IVs ok?

Interested in your HA Swirlix (Moon Ball).

okay i can do that. If you have HA that is preffered but if not that's fine. other stuff doesn't matter.