• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

amiibo Thread

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?

Zachmac

^Oh, yeah. We already heard about One Piece, didn't we?

It's not surprising to me. Nintendo is really pushing these amiibos. Besides, if I was a 3rd party developer, I'd really want to get my hands on the rights to put the legendary video game stars Mario and Luigi in my game, to.

On a different note, it's interesting that they're not really doing anything with Pikachu so far. It's like how games like Animal Crossing doesn't have any pokeball decorations or whatever. It's weird. Nintendo has the rights to one of the most famous franchises in the world, but they hardly ever do anything with it. Is it because they want to leave Gamefreak to itself or something?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Maybe they don't see a need yet. Mario is their mascot so they are probably pushing him more to up sales and such.

On a different note it has been a right pain in the *** to get Pit, I can't find one anywhere!

This amiibo was so dangerous that it didn't make the cut.

EDIT:

"We are reaching out today regarding the recent cancellation that has occurred with your online order, #-------. Unfortunately, there was a processing error that caused your order to erroneously cancel. However, we want you to know that your order has been reinstated.

We thank you for your patience as we work to remedy this situation.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com"

If you get this, this means your Lucario amiibo or any other item is back under your list again. Mine's safe...for now.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Characters from One Piece in "Smash" outfits on the 3ds using the Smash Bros Amiibo at 5:00 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5tYBfIhMU

Sadly, I really don't know anything about One Piece, to really add anything besides it looks like a fun fighting game.

Rakurai

It's nice to see Nintendo being so open about collaborating with other companies these days.

It's nice to see Nintendo being so open about collaborating with other companies these days.

That's cute and all...but that's just for Japan for now. The only things we can use the amiibos outside Smash Bros are Hyrule Warriors and MK8...and that's it. I think the WFT amiibo will go unused for a long while in the west.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Got Zelda and Yoshi today. Should I preorder Sonic and MegaMan? I have a feeling they'll be prime suspects for scalpers.

Also took a look at Peach. Her face so ugly, it makes the Agnes toy that came with the EU Bravely Default CE look like the Mona Lisa in comparison.

Got Zelda and Yoshi today. Should I preorder Sonic and MegaMan? I have a feeling they'll be prime suspects for scalpers.

Also took a look at Peach. Her face so ugly, it makes the Agnes toy that came with the EU Bravely Default CE look like the Mona Lisa in comparison.

Mega Man.

I have no idea what the Sonic one will do in other games, though.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I think I'll just preorder both. At least I'll be taking away one of each from scalpers' hands. They all come out the same day as the Shulk Amiibo, yeah?

Zachmac

Alright, I got a surprising amount of Amiibo this Christmas, five in total. Pit, Link, DK, Pikachu and....Kirby.
I'm not a huge fan of Kirby, but apparently my older sister picked that one for me because there were few other options. Well, I'm not complaining about another amiibo.

As far as quality goes...none of them are exceptionally ugly, and the stands don't bug me all that much. Pit's Bow and Link's Sword seem bit flimsy, though. They both bend when I leave them be. It's kind of annoying, but that's the only real complaint I actually have with these things. They aren't perfect, but I wouldn't really call them bad, either.

Recon

Got all of the wave 1s for christmas except Villager and Marth (the latter I am importing), and Zelda from wave 2, with Diddy and Little Mac coming soon.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Do you know what would really be awesome? What if a newer game that used amiibo could read the data off smash bros, and give you a better "reward" if you trained it in smash bros.?

Just saying the idea would be cool.

Genos

Legends Arceus
I canceled my Luigi amiibo from Amazon. And bought an available one on Gamestop online.

It should arrive next week.