• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

amiibo Thread

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
so, they added it a week after the DLC launched?

The Animal Crossing track's music was playing at first, but they changed it to Big Blue on Thursday.

Torpoleon

I just went on the Amazon US site and it says currently unavailable for Robin. I know he's not out yet, but previously it would say I've signed up for email alerts. Did Amazon US ever open preorders or have they just decided not to have preorders? Either way all this waiting is annoying. If I can't get Greninja, I'd like to at least get Robin, who has usage outside of Smash.

And of the Marth reprint has preorders, hopefully those are available at a good time.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I just went on the Amazon US site and it says currently unavailable for Robin. I know he's not out yet, but previously it would say I've signed up for email alerts. Did Amazon US ever open preorders or have they just decided not to have preorders? Either way all this waiting is annoying. If I can't get Greninja, I'd like to at least get Robin, who has usage outside of Smash.

And of the Marth reprint has preorders, hopefully those are available at a good time.

As far as I know, Amazon US did not have any pre-orders yet. I have a feeling they won't do Pre-orders, since they saw what happened to all the other retailers, but you never know.

No more 3AM order time please!

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I am lucky enough to have all current 35 Amiibo in my collection. Some Amiibo look better than others, Samus is one of my favourites but Pikachu, Yoshi, Captain Falcon and Charizard look good too. Villager is probably one of the ugliest.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Hey, do you have the Robin Amiibo? I'm wondering how it looks in person. I've seen it in a Youtube video, and it looked pretty cool. I'm just worried his coat might be fragile.

I have Charizard on order, since that was the only one my Mom could get from Gamestop..and no cancellation for him yet.

Genos

Legends Arceus

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Hey, do you have the Robin Amiibo? I'm wondering how it looks in person. I've seen it in a Youtube video, and it looked pretty cool. I'm just worried his coat might be fragile.

I have Charizard on order, since that was the only one my Mom could get from Gamestop..and no cancellation for him yet.

I have all of them, Robin as well. Robin looks pretty cool, the book has some symbols written it too. As far as i could tell, the coat isn't too fragile. Maybe the Levin Sword is.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I have all of them, Robin as well. Robin looks pretty cool, the book has some symbols written it too. As far as i could tell, the coat isn't too fragile. Maybe the Levin Sword is.

Okay, thanks for answering Buuz! :)
If I manage to get Robin, I will sure be careful on how hold him.

And looks like Nintendo finally has something to say about this...

Torpoleon

Get any amiibo for just $5 when you preorder and pick up Splatoon at Toys R Us! The Robin amiibo comes out the same say so maybe I'll get lucky.

Genos

Legends Arceus
Get any amiibo for just $5 when you preorder and pick up Splatoon at Toys R Us! The Robin amiibo comes out the same say so maybe I'll get lucky.
It's funny cause it says Splatoon will be releasing in Fall instead of this month. lolfail

Anyway I bought my first import amiibo! Marth from Australia. Shipping was high but I was fed up waiting for a NA restock date.

I got at least one FE amiibo. So upcoming items are Marth, Inkling Boy and Ness. That's it for me right now. inb4 Wave 7 announced in E3 with Mewtwo & Lucas hrgggggggh

Last edited:

Torpoleon

It's funny cause it says Splatoon will be releasing in Fall instead of this month. lolfail

Anyway I bought my first import amiibo! Marth from Australia. Shipping was high but I was fed up waiting for a NA restock date.

I got at least one FE amiibo. So upcoming items are Marth, Inkling Boy and Ness. That's it for me right now. inb4 Wave 6 announced in E3 with Mewtwo & Lucas hrgggggggh
The receipt I got says 5/29, so the blue slips were probably printed before Nintendo announced the release date.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I'm trying to find one of the reprint villager amiibo for a decent price and keep missing them... Even though I have the old one already. I've lost control of my life.

R_N

I'm trying to find one of the reprint villager amiibo for a decent price and keep missing them... Even though I have the old one already. I've lost control of my life.

the reprint villager looks so bad

they "fixed" the eyes but forgot to change the facial proportions so he's got this fivehead

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
the reprint villager looks so bad

they "fixed" the eyes but forgot to change the facial proportions so he's got this fivehead

it's hilarious though

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
disgraceful

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I'm praying that other re-prints won't look as goofy as the Villager.

That would be disappointing to everyone.