1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Amity Square Upgrade

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Golde, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golde

Golde Always Searching~

Did anyone notice that, besides an upgrade to Cycling Road, there was also a much upgraded Amity Square? It had Dawn being followed by a Piplup in a less open environment than the square in D/P.

What do you think of this upgrade? And also, since apparantly, there's more poke'mon available in there, what ones do you think will be added?

Besides the starters, I think maybe the evos of the previous ones will be in there, i.e., Lopunny, Raichu, etc...

2. [​IMG]
    I like what I've seen of the upgrade.

Since the pic shows Dawn being followed by what looks like Monferno, your evolution theory might prove true.

Also, with the new Pokemon allowed in, maybe you can get new contest accessories? I hope so, since I like doing the contests.

3. legendary pkm master

legendary pkm master Water Pokemon Master

Sounds reasonable
    I would love to walk around with my Kanto pokemon is possible

4. legendary pkm master

legendary pkm master Water Pokemon Master

Sounds reasonable
    I would love to walk around with my Kanto pokemon is possible

5. Fused

Fused Shun the nonbeliever

it would be cool to be able to take any pokemon in there, but I mean "Hey 14 foot Giratina, wanna go to Amity Square?" I think there will still be restrictions. but I mean Pokemon like Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Combee, Aipom, and riolu would be cool. and a Mantyke flying behind you!

6. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

I'm glad they're improving this.

In DP it was more like...the Amity Square Horror.

:applause:

7. Worse would be a wailord to scale. not just tall but fat.

8. AnimeLeprachan

AnimeLeprachan Wants his new forms!

Not necessarily Fat

9. Dynamicdave93

Dynamicdave93 Bodacious Trainer

that literally made me laugh out loud

XD

10. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

Here are images from the scene(s):
    [​IMG]

The top two pics are from the first video.
    The bottom two pics are from the second video.

Here's a better pic of the bottom left photo:
    [​IMG]
    ... Is that Monferno or Infernape?

Golde, feel free to use those in the First Post if ya want.

11. Cain Nightroad

Cain Nightroad Daydreaming

It seems to be Monferno, as we aren't quite sure about final starter evolutions being added to the list of Pokemon able to enter the Square. Personally, I believe that the expansion is a better use of space. It has more interesting scenery, so I believe that the designing team has done well on Amity Square. Hopefully the rest of the game will be even more detailed.

12. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

Here's a picture of the new Amity Square on the map:

[​IMG]

13. big poppa

big poppa the boss

I hope Amity Square has some more use to it besides the items the pokes pick up, maybe some sort of daily thing where you can recieve (non-contest) items depending on your poke or something.

14. big poppa

big poppa the boss

I hope Amity Square has some more use to it besides the items the pokes pick up, maybe some sort of daily thing where you can recieve (non-contest) items depending on your poke or something.

15. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

I think that at most, they'll just be someone there who gives you a berry every day, or something...

16. golduck#1

golduck#1 Well-Known Member

um na i think there will probably be a person who gives u a hm. like defog or something

17. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

That's gotten in the Great Marsh...

18. Mr. Mudkip

Mr. Mudkip Banned

If they don't let mudkip in I'll shoot the guard, and let in the guy with a gyrados too,

19. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

I'm hoping for partial Wi-fi access.

Amity Square was seriously underdone in DP, I'm glad its massively expanded upon.

20. Drybones446

Drybones446 That Photography Guy

i love to walk lopunny in there coz lopunny looks hot
    i love to walk gible there coz gible is cute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.