• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Among the five Florges' ornaments, which one do you like the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
Florges, who's for me the most representative fairy of Kalos, region in which this type has seen the light, can be of different five colours: red, yellow, orange, blue and white.

Red ornament:
671.png

Yellow ornament:
671-y.png

Orange ornament:
671-o.png

Blue ornament:
671-b.png

White ornament:
671-w.png

The question is pretty simple: out of the five Florges "which one do you like the most"/"have you chosen to play with" during your Pokémon adventure in the Kalos or Alola region?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't have a favorite form per se, although I suppose that I like the Red Flower Florges the most simply because it appears to be the default Florges form in most Pokemon-related media.

Orphalesion

I really wish there was a purple one, since that's my favourite colour and all :confused:

But among the one available, I guess I like the Yellow and Blue ones best. So many flower Pokemon are red or pink so it's nice to see a few other colours as well.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Orange since it's my favorite color, but I'd love to see what an Eternal Flower Florges would look like

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Blue and yellow. Still wish there were a purple one. I have a particular dislike for the color red, except in special cases, like AZ's Floette. Unrelated note: Floette was my favorite 6th Gen Pokemon the second I learned about it by evolving my Flabebe and before even learning about all the AZ stuff that it happens to have going for it.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
Didn't know they were called Ornament forms

Think i preferred Orange and White because they were the Rarest
That's my own definition, as I think Florges' looks way too refined to simply be called "flower".

So, 'White' has always been my choice out of the five Florges - Also, I seriously wished about the existence of a Black one.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Red's my favorite because I like how it goes with the purple accents. But since as @Leonhart mentioned that does seem to be the "default" and I like going off-script every now and then, I'll also say I really like the blue. I agree with @Reinhardt that it is a nice shade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.