• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Among the six Rotom's forms, which one do you like the most?

Choose your go-to Rotom's form.

• Regular Rotom

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Fan Rotom

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Frost Rotom

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Heat Rotom

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Mow Rotom

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Wash Rotom

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
Rotom, the Sinnoh's Old Château's flagship Pokémon, is capable to enter into various household appliances through which has the possibility to evolve/change its battle performance.
To refresh your mind, here are the six different Rotom's forms which can enter a battle:
Light Bulb Rotom, or better Regular Rotom:
479.png

Fan Rotom:
479-f.png

Frost Rotom:
479-i.png

Heat Rotom:
479-t.png

Mow Rotom:
479-l.png

Wash Rotom:
479-w.png

So, Rotom trainers, which one form of this particular Pokémon do you "make use of"/"enjoy" the most?

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I like all of them, especially base Rotom, but out of the non-original form, I'd have to say Rotom Mow is my favorite from a design perspective. Rotom Frost is probably my least favorite of the forms, but that was the Rotom card I got with my Platinum game.

I do wish they'd retcon Rotom Fan and give it Hurricane though. It deserves something. :/

Leonhart

Imagineer
I preferred the original Rotom over its appliance forms from Platinum version. I was never all-that found of Rotom's form change feature to begin with.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
The colour of its "aura" makes me choose Frost Rotom and also because, being the latter a fridge, maybe I can look if there's some food inside from time to time.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Mow mainly because I find it hilarious how the blades are it’s teeth and look evil which is really hilarious considering how harmless and innocent Rotom looks in its normal form. I also like the Rotom Dex and Phone designs.

Ryker101

Mow rotom is my favourite design out of all of them, and I think grass/electric is a cool typing. Wash rotom was such a nightmare to deal with in competitive and was everywhere in OU, so I wasn't fond of it over the years. It's still a solid pokemon though.