• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Among Us

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I thought this would be a great place to discuss Among Us and post codes to join games that we are hosting. I’m enjoying the game so far but have only done three online games.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Cool. I just got it on my phone. Still have to play online though.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well I have the Switch version and I really like the game so far. I actually managed to win as the Imposter once by nit killing anyone or using the vents and sabotaging everything without any of the others noticing

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Well I have the Switch version and I really like the game so far. I actually managed to win as the Imposter once by nit killing anyone or using the vents and sabotaging everything without any of the others noticing
Nice. I heard it was cross play.

The Mega Champion

I have both PC version and Switch version.

Switch version is more accessible but doesn't have any pets or skins and not nearly as many hats as PC version. I hope that gets rectified at some point.

Regardless I play with a couple groups so if you want me to play with you in a group you'll have to either contact me on Discord (faster) or PM me here on the forums