• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshSerena

I watched the episode and i think that it's beautiful!
I notice that Ash and Serena were very close and in a moment Serena was very shy. Ash said:"What?" and Serena:"nothing*giggled*.
I notice that in the end of the episode Serena choose her goal but I'm not secure about this...(I heard "Satoshi" several times in that moment).

its more like she having interest to see what does performer do, the chances her goal is to be a performer is getting high :/ , which is good i guess if ever this happen, she might travel with ash to next region since theres no contest in kalos region.. (hmm is performer and contest is same or diff? i mean like dawn?)

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
its more like she having interest to see what does performer do, the chances her goal is to be a performer is getting high :/ , which is good i guess if ever this happen, she might travel with ash to next region since theres no contest in kalos region.. (hmm is performer and contest is same or diff? i mean like dawn?)

Wait. She isn't in pokevision?
She will be a coordinator?

AshSerena

Wait. She isn't in pokevision?
She will be a coordinator?

not sure :/ she just said she wants to see how performer is , so her goal still unsure ryt now :/
if i remember when shauna mention about performer, both serena and bonnie did not know about it
i think we need to rewatch it later xD to confirm

Last edited:

Viex

It seems a performer does pokevision, pokepuffs, grooming, dressing up, something that might look like appeals and maybe some battling. I think Bonnie asked if performers battled but couldn't make out an answer. Looks like if a performer wins they become the Kalos queen.

AshSerena

watch the episode again , some of my translate is kinda wrong,slightly wrong, slightly correct lol
sorry guys

Last edited:

Jrzfine

Dennis the Menace
Farewell, Pk...your translations in our timess of need will be sorely missed. And I swear if you die in the Navy i'll ressurect you and kill you myself.

Anyways, reeeally good episode! These kinds of moments between Ash and Serena give me hope that this pairing will go further than some blushing and wishful thinking from Serena. Their taking the time out of an episode to give them some 1 on 1 bonding time. It looks like Serena accidentally slipped something out that was a bit too affectionate, since she got embarassed. Can't wait to see what it was! But yeah, while there was no blushing, this episode proves that you dont need it to still have meaningful hints. #Amourshippingisalive

5APHIRA

Thank you writers. Thank you. This was a wonderful episode! So nice to see some proper bonding between Ash and Serena with all those little hints here and there :) I know this has been brought up like a million times already but those two are just so cute together. Very dialogue heavy episode and definitely gonna need subs. Now. Please. :p

zzz1000120

wow, these pictures are just AMAZING. but i need a subbed version... where to watch it... anyone know? i dont speak japanese...

Subs normally come out about a week later.

Back on topic:
It is finally here, Serena and Ash gets their one-on-one bonding moment, and a hankerchief was used by Serena to tend to Ash's wounds. I still have a feeling that handkerchiefs might be the symbol for amour.

jason0597

http://imgur.com/ypxMd

Anyway, lovely episode! I am learning some kana so in the future I might be the one replacing PK. (Good luck to you)
Hint wise, dissapointed she didn't use the old handkerchief, but I'm just looking for thing to complain about...
Other people have better screenshots than me, and they generally have all the points I wanted to highlight.
Yes, very pleased today. (the raws are out)

The feelings are being spilled everywhere, geez, it's like a tsunami of feels.
I'm glad that they're bonding over their Pokemon as well as each other. They take care of each other so much, it's heartwarming. I really hope there's a nice conclusion with these two. c:
Good luck PK, take care!

demarc

Tomorrow Is Mine
Well, only one person has truly won Ash's heart...
1408616349963.jpg

Ok ok, I'm just pulling your leg here
BUT THIS...
http://gyazo.com/e71f1b771d2796e976c569f5fe4ae634

Just look at her hands... so gentle. This is the sort of character trait I wanted her to have. The caring, healing, "helping a fallen friend" kind of person. I think it works perfectly, especially because the name Serena comes from the word "serene," which is surprisingly fitting. It actually was somewhat heart-warming to watch, I smiled the whole time.

Then of course they were just having a nice conversation...
http://gyazo.com/7136d243e8057b42c3e62754f937bd97

One thing I noticed in particular is the music in the background for this scene was just gorgeous. It was an orchestral piece, semi-romantic, and it worked. But seriously, just the few moments they had alone were perfect, I thought. Overall, I think I'm satisfied for a while.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
And PK, I don't post here much but I always saw you being very helpful to us Amourshippers. So thank you. And thank you for your service in the Navy! Get back safely!

Same here. Thank you very much, pK! Stay safe!

That whole cliff situation was really cute. I'm surprised Serena didn't blush. Though does anyone know what she said before she got all flustered ?

Last edited:

AshSerena

Same here. Thank you very much, PK! Stay safe!

That whole cliff situation was really cute. I'm surprised Serena didn't blush. Though does anyone know what she said before she got all flustered ?

im pretty sure on this XD : something like this :
Serena : Your Dream is..?
Ash:To become a Pokemon Master :)
Serena: Your Really Amazing Ash ,
Ash: Eh??

then serena flustered saying ehm ehm "its nothing" then continue nursing ash

im pretty sure on this XD : something like this :
Serena : Your Dream is..?
Ash:To become a Pokemon Master :)
Serena: Your Really Amazing Ash ,
Ash: Eh??

then serena flustered saying ehm ehm "its nothing" then continue nursing ash

That whole scene made me want to die, it was so cute. ;_;
This ship is sailing magnificently. :"D

Hmm, I just watched today's episode and I'm still not convinced that this episode have shipping moments. Though it is nice to see them talk about each other more, at least they get to learn more about one another. BTW for those who are still curious about what Serena said when she got kinda embarassed, she said "That was really amazing of you, Satoshi." (this was after Satoshi revealed to her that he was aiming to become a Pokemon master) then she got kindda shy about it. As for the last part where she was talking with Sana, I think she was saying how Satoshi inspired her about finding a goal/dream or something like that. Well, that's all my highlights in this episode. I still don't feel like this episode have shipping moments but at least they get to know each other more.

nuzamaki90

I won't talk too much about today's episode, but just enjoy the heart warming momments. =)

It was nice to have a deep momment like this.

Now this will be my last post of 2014, for I am getting deployed next week.
(For those who didn't know, I am in the US Navy)

So yeah, not sure when I will be back, but I just would like say farewell to all of you fellow Amourshippers for fun moments that we've had through out almost a year...

See you guys again! If I do manage to survive

Based pK ;_; stay safe m8

I'm not even a shipping kind of dude but this episode really reeled me in. That was just beautiful.

Lol, unfortunately, it's just dirt on her face.

aside ffrom this, this is really good episode , this make my day complete~
Maybe im wrong but i think serena is interested about performer? maybe that her goal?
The way how it looks, yeah, it seems she will be hooked up with this whole performer stuff or whatever it's called. Also, this Ellie girl may one day meet up with Satoshi and Serena.

Well no hints today (not for me at least) but you gotta enjoy the small stuffs and I kinda like this moment so I'll leave this here:
[img139]https://z-1-scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/s480x480/10599698_894669073894759_1097699218973063490_n.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

Graham Aker

Hmm, I just watched today's episode and I'm still not convinced that this episode have shipping moments.

You've said that a couple of weeks now. I though I was the "pessimistic" skeptic here? What's gotten into you? I thought it was nice and subtle (at least from her side), but I'm glad Ash took some time to talk to her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.