• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Yes, tommrow's the day! Maybe since Serena's going to find Ash in this episode we could get another flashback of them which confirms how close of childhoodfriens they actually are. And perhaps then we can finally name this ship.
Also so then Serena's offically a Rhyhorn racer?

I know, I am so excited, too!
And no there is no confirmation that Serena is a Rhyhorn Racer. Just that she'll be racing in that episode.

Humm about the cannon couples, wasn't Lyra X Khoury cannon ?

It is a one-sided canon on Lyra's part since it was confirmed she liked him. But it is not canon because we don't know about Khoury's feelings.

LizardonX

Banned
And no there is no confirmation that Serena is a Rhyhorn Racer. Just that she'll be racing in that episode.

Which makes her a racer.

Humm about the cannon couples, wasn't Lyra X Khoury cannon ?

I always thought she had a thing for ash before realizing he would never want her with dawn in the picture

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Which makes her a racer.

I always thought she had a thing for ash before realizing he would never want her with dawn in the picture

Yes Lyra was our lady pearlshipper in the anime, she was more aware of then, then they were about each other.
About that, if they would bring a character to put Ash and Serena together who would you guys want ?

I want Gary ________ Oak.

Sephora

yes I'm back

LizardonX

Banned
Yes Lyra was our lady pearlshipper in the anime, she was more aware of then, then they were about each other.
About that, if they would bring a character to put Ash and Serena together who would you guys want ?

I want Gary ________ Oak.

I want bonnie to do it after clemont takes himself off the market with a robot wife.
Yeah because Ash taking part in a contest makes him a coordinator. Right.

He is a coordinator. Nothing says you can only be one or the other.

Sephora

yes I'm back
He is a coordinator. Nothing says you can only be one or the other.

Ash is not like Nando, his goal isn't to be both a coordinator and a trainer. A coordinator is someone who's goal is to get ribbons and compete in the Grand Festival. If you believe that Ash is a coordinator, fine, I won't stop you. Because according to you, his goal is contests and gym battles lol

Bonnie! First Clemont and now Serena ;)

Last edited:

Trainer Red 626

cant wait to see ash and serena meet again its going to be amazing to see i hope the writers do something big with them meeting hopefully she is a character that will go with ash to the next region or make them actually get together cause how long has he been traveling with girls and this is actually feels different then all those girls he has traveled with .

Sephora

yes I'm back
cant wait to see ash and serena meet again its going to be amazing to see i hope the writers do something big with them meeting hopefully she is a character that will go with ash to the next region or make them actually get together cause how long has he been traveling with girls and this is actually feels different then all those girls he has traveled with .

I agree with you and I'm excited for their meeting, as well. Err why don't you use periods at all in your sentences? It is frustrating to read.

Trainer Red 626

sorry ha ha im not good with grammar or punctuation i wonder what is going to happen with they see each other im actually excited to this and i haven't been excited about the pokemon anime in a long time.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
And no there is no confirmation that Serena is a Rhyhorn Racer. Just that she'll be racing in that episode.QUOTE]

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.
About that, if they would bring a character to put Ash and Serena together who would you guys want?
I'd say Gary Oak since he is probably the best one who knows the most about Ash and Serena. Bonnie would be a pretty good choice as well.

NPT

Just a member

Bonnie! After realizing that Serena like Ash, she could try to make him understand about Serena's feelings. Gary Oak is bad choise IMO. What if he starts crushing on Serena instead of hooking them up?

sorry ha ha im not good with grammar or punctuation i wonder what is going to happen with they see each other im actually excited to this and i haven't been excited about the pokemon anime in a long time.

No offence, but I think you should use periods at the end of your sentences......

Last edited:

Sephora

yes I'm back

I don't mean to be rude, really I don't, but how hard is it to put a dot after a sentence?

About that, if they would bring a character to put Ash and Serena together who would you guys want?
I'd say Gary Oak since he is probably the best one who knows the most about Ash and Serena. Bonnie would be a pretty good choice as well.

Now that I think about it, Gary would be a good idea as well. However I think Bonnie would be a better choice because she'll be in the cast and will be in every episode. But yeah, the Gary thing would be nice, too.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
Would preffer to see Gary or Brock helping Ash than Bonnie.
But then again Brock is kinda of bad with that jujst look at all the girl and we helped with the Kenny situation ^^'

PokeHero96

Bonnie! since she's looking for a girlfriend/wife for Clemont, she obviously has a nick for that kind of stuff, so she'll notice Serena's feeling for Ash and try and set them up. I don't really like the Gary idea though :/ it would be wired for him to suddenly pop back into the show, probably only for 1 or 2 episodes, try and hook Serena and Ash up and leave again... I just don't see it happening, but Bonnie, yeah I can see her teasing them and wanting them to be together :)

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Now that I think about it, Gary would be a good idea as well. However I think Bonnie would be a better choice because she'll be in the cast and will be in every episode. But yeah, the Gary thing would be nice, too.

Yeah, I agree. If Bonnie does it we'll probably have SatoSere moments in every episode. But I'm pretty much fine with anybody, as long as they get together in the end.

Master Trainer Empoleon

Here's a twist: Misty comes back. Ash realizes that he likes Misty more than Serena, and wants to confess to her, but before he does, Misty comes up to tell him that she wants to get him and Serena together. http://www.dramabutton.com/

The shipping community might just go supernova if that happened.

This isn't a pokeshipping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.