• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewthemeowth

Forgive me Giovanni
A place more suitable for hints will be Lumiose city because
1) Serena will be the only person supporting Ash against Clemont.
2) Serena can shop nice clothes there to impress Ash ;)
3) I see Meyer making a funny comment about Ash and Serena looking good together.
4) Or just spending a night there, the atmosphere is very romantic.
I think Serena's current dressing is the best, but if there are any better outfits, I would like to see. BTW If I recall it correctly, Meyer said Citron and Serena look good together (He must be blind as Satoshi definitely looks best with Serena)

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
I think Serena's current dressing is the best, but if there are any better outfits, I would like to see. BTW If I recall it correctly, Meyer said Citron and Serena look good together (He must be blind as Satoshi definitely looks best with Serena)

He made a joke about Clemont getting some good luck with girls, assuming she was his girlfriend xD
But yeah, her and Ash is like cheese and pineapple, perfect combination

chicorita3

it seems to me that they wont get to azure bay MAYBE until epsiode 47. since they will have a 2 episode thing with korrina, the next will be citron and eureka and the 46th episode, i forgot.

I think the "problem" with Ash is he is still "10". 10 y.o. boys love awareness is inferior compared to girls. That is why we see hints from Serena and not Ash.
Ash acts like a teenager know but the "age" thing is one of the excuses for his obliviousness.

Another Torontonian! XD

But the fact that you can leave home at ten years of age, that's already considered adult. From what I learnt here, real world doesn't = Pokemon world science. And this is coming from a place where animals can say their own names. You never know XD

Sheepy Lamby

He made a joke about Clemont getting some good luck with girls, assuming she was his girlfriend xD
But yeah, her and Ash is like cheese and pineapple, perfect combination

Dude, that comment of yours made my day!
Can I ask who is the cheese???

Dude, remember Serena in the last movie? She looked wow in those dresses! If that doesn't impress Ash I don't know what would do it!

Yep, and Bonnie meanwhile will be cheering for his brother. (self-explanatory). Although, it would be funny if she decided to cheer for Ash instead xD, but I don't see that happening.
Indeed, that would be funny if Meyer decided to make a comment about Serena and Ash looking like a couple, Bonnie will probably contribute to his discussion too.
I'm not sure if this might happen, but it would be nice if at the end, Clemont will reserve a place on the top of Prism Tower and they admire the view. Then you'll just have a camera shot of just Ash and Serena leaning over the railing admiring the view, it would be nice to finish off the episode.

Can't wait for that episode to air! :D

Your idea is fantastic.
I imagine both looking at the stars and then Serena staring at Ash and Ash looking at... any open restaurant, LOL :S

I was thinking along the lines of Ash getting an anime nosebleed from Serena in a bikini, most likely the writers won't write that in, but one can hope

That would be epic, but you are right, the writers won't write that in.

PokeMaster366

She'll probably switch to some winter gear when they get around Dendemille Town, but unlike Dawn, she doesn't have a default winter outfit like Platinum gave to the former. I wonder how they'll design Serena's winter outfit.

5APHIRA

it seems to me that they wont get to azure bay MAYBE until epsiode 47. since they will have a 2 episode thing with korrina, the next will be citron and eureka and the 46th episode, i forgot.

Yup, if the writers includes Azure Bay to the story it should appear quite soon, hopefully they don't miss this opportunity. (I want to see Serena and Ash riding a Lapras! :D)

Dude, remember Serena in the last movie? She looked wow in those dresses! If that doesn't impress Ash I don't know what would do it!

Well assuming she will participate in Tripokalon at some point we might see her wearing some very cute outfits :) I can already picture how Bonnie cries kawaii with Clemont and how Ash is simply staring in awe, completely lost in thought.. (and the siblings notices this)

I'd like to see Serena wearing Team Flare outfit for some reason... Heh, maybe she'd pull a some sort of rescue mission during TF arc and infiltrate the organization :p That would be a bold move from her.

Sheepy Lamby

Another Torontonian! XD

But the fact that you can leave home at ten years of age, that's already considered adult. From what I learnt here, real world doesn't = Pokemon world science. And this is coming from a place where animals can say their own names. You never know XD

Hey there dude! Did you enjoy the 40 degrees the other day? :D
Back to topic, you make a point comparing the Pokemon world to real life, that's why Ash is sometimes mature and sometimes "Ash" you know.
The question is how mature is Ash to start a relationship with Serena :S

Well assuming she will participate in Tripokalon at some point we might see her wearing some very cute outfits :) I can already picture how Bonnie cries kawaii with Clemont and how Ash is simply staring in awe, completely lost in thought.. (and the siblings notices this)

I'd like to see Serena wearing Team Flare outfit for some reason... Heh, maybe she'd pull a some sort of rescue mission during TF arc and infiltrate the organization :p That would be a bold move from her.

Yeah! Serena needs to be bolder (she can) to impress Ash and to assume a more representative role.
During the Tripokalon we will see how Ash reacts! :p

SimplyMatt

Yup, Ash seeing Serena in a bikini will most definitely do it :D What if around the end of the Saga and (assuming Ash gets to the league) and Serena for some reason tells Ash how she feels about him the night before his first battle, what would happen? If you think about it, it could actually happen because Serena could be thinking that if she told Ash how she feels she may feel that may motivate him (reference to Viola gym battle with Alexa). Also, if in the movie Ash did see Serena in those outfits he would most likely stare into deep space and maybe drool a little ;D, speaking of which when will the movie be released via web or movie?

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
Yup, Ash seeing Serena in a bikini will most definitely do it :D What if around the end of the Saga and (assuming Ash gets to the league) and Serena for some reason tells Ash how she feels about him the night before his first battle, what would happen? If you think about it, it could actually happen because Serena could be thinking that if she told Ash how she feels she may feel that may motivate him (reference to Viola gym battle with Alexa). Also, if in the movie Ash did see Serena in those outfits he would most likely stare into deep space and maybe drool a little ;D, speaking of which when will the movie be released via web or movie?

So I guess some people would like for Ash to react in a way like in this picture.

Credits go to koreanmonk1984 for the art. Man that looks darn realistic there. And darn it, lol, why does Serena have to look so good in whatever she dresses in? Definitely could see her doing something regarding fashion and modeling in her life.

jason0597

I'm suprised people are bringing up bikini and beach discussions, yet not a single post includes the picture that appears in the peace smile outro. I suppose it's just some filler art, but still.
Screenshot_3.jpg
Also, is there anyone else who wants a proper seperation episode? Snow way out and St. Anne style?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A place more suitable for hints will be Lumiose city because
1) Serena will be the only person supporting Ash against Clemont.
2) Serena can shop nice clothes there to impress Ash ;)
3) I see Meyer making a funny comment about Ash and Serena looking good together.
4) Or just spending a night there, the atmosphere is very romantic.

I don't think she'll shop for clothes just for Ash's sake sadly; even when she wore that Fennekin outfit, it was for PokeVision reasons, not because she wanted to impress him. I think she needs a few hobbies for herself that don't revolve around her crush tbh. That said, I could see Meyer mentioning something about Ash and Serena that'll embarrass them, but I think that the upcoming Lumiose City arc may be more focused on Ash's Gym battle than on AmourShipping in my opinion.

AshSerena

but i have feeling that ash wont impress if serena wear those dress during her performer unless serena ask him?
i really wanted to see ash blushing if ever serena ask him about her dress

Last edited:

Sheepy Lamby

I'm suprised people are bringing up bikini and beach discussions, yet not a single post includes the picture that appears in the peace smile outro. I suppose it's just some filler art, but still.
View attachment 13417
Also, is there anyone else who wants a proper seperation episode? Snow way out and St. Anne style?

That picture kinda makes me mad. If I was Ash I would be playing with Serena rather than talking to Clemont. :p
Well we can't deny that Ash and Clemont are good buddies too.
That is what I like of this XY season, the group is really bonded. I will feel sad the day they go in separate ways.

Last edited:

--VIRGO--

I don't think she'll shop for clothes just for Ash's sake sadly; even when she wore that Fennekin outfit, it was for PokeVision reasons, not because she wanted to impress him. I think she needs a few hobbies for herself that don't revolve around her crush tbh. That said, I could see Meyer mentioning something about Ash and Serena that'll embarrass them, but I think that the upcoming Lumiose City arc may be more focused on Ash's Gym battle than on AmourShipping in my opinion.

She might try new measure to catch Ash's attention. About hobby. She tries to find one for herself. About Lumiose City. I think it's one of the best opportunities for good hints. I hope for a big break down within the group. Clemont and Bonnie vs Ash and Serena. Of course this breakdown could be within Bonnie and Serena. Serena obviously gonna cheer for her love and Bonnie for his bro. I'm excited for that moment.

Sheepy Lamby

She might try new measure to catch Ash's attention. About hobby. She tries to find one for herself. About Lumiose City. I think it's one of the best opportunities for good hints. I hope for a big break down within the group. Clemont and Bonnie vs Ash and Serena. Of course this breakdown could be within Bonnie and Serena. Serena obviously gonna cheer for her love and Bonnie for his bro. I'm excited for that moment.

That is a typical attitude when a girl is interested on a guy, getting dress as pretty as she can and ask the guy: "How do I look?"
Or taking the guy dress shopping to ask the same question. ;)
I see Serena doing that (unless Grace didn't send her money to shop) :p

chicorita3

I thought i read somewhere that serena winks at ash when she showed him her dress and he looked suprise or somewhere along the lines there.
it could be a lie, but can anyone who has seen the movie confirm this?

Last edited:

Sheepy Lamby

I thought i read somewhere that serena winks at ash when she showed him her dress and he looked suprise or somewhere along the lines there.
it could be a lie, but can anyone who has seen the movie confirm this?

Can you provide the source, please? :)
that would be awesome!

Last edited:

Sheepy Lamby

yeah sure! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/10550132/1/Pokemon-Movie-17-Diancie-and-the-Cocoon-of-Destruction here you go! Im not 100% sure if it is reliable .
go to the 3rd chapter!

Thank you! :)
Yeah! I am not sure either...
"...At one point, Serena winked at Ash while wearing a particularly cute outfit, and Ash, being the clueless person he is, stared uncomprehendingly..."
Hmm... typical Ash, the scene (if true) reminds me the "Fokko costume" scene.
To be honest I expected more from the movie... but well, he still have 2 more years (and maybe 2 more movies) to wait for Ash "to be caught"

Status
Not open for further replies.