• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Sorry, buut you gotta wait at least two more weeks until they meet.

I hope I don't sound rude when I say this but how do you know?

And as for the crossdressing, I"m fairly sure its gonna happen again, it's a classic. Maybe Serena would faint or something? Oh and about the cooking I really would like for it to be Serena who cooks but I have a really bad feeling its going to be Clemont with his aipom arm or some other wacky invnetion. I hope I'm wrong though.

Trainer Red 626

What do you guys think is going to happen when Ash and Serena meet up with each other again ? how do you guys think Serena is going to act around Ash ? Compared how she is going to act with Clemont and bonnie there and when they are there and arent there?

@XY Rules, Ash and Serena meet face to face in XY005 after Ash loses to Viola.

About the cross dressing, I think she'll laugh and be very calm about it, she might even find it cute... In a weird way.

@XY Rules, Yes in XY006 and it's not science the two are traveling now as of XY007.

NPT

Just a member
As for the cooking part I can imagine Serena doing the cooking, I can see her doing the cooking as way to impress Ash, as they say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

It'd be nice if Serena cooks some delicious foods for Ash and he gets delighted after tasting the food. He could compliment Serena about how good her cooking is and she could blush after hearing the compliments.

Also for the cross dressing part it is only for one episode, so to see it herself would make Serena laugh/or she would be in such shock she would have nightmares for the rest of her life.

That'd be the most embarrassing day in Ash's life(crossdressing in front of his childhood friend).

What do you guys think is going to happen when Ash and Serena meet up with each other again ? how do you guys think Serena is going to act around Ash ? Compared how she is going to act with Clemont and bonnie there and when they are there and arent there?

Now, now, let's not get overboard with it. I'm sure Ash and Serena's reunion will be cute(with Serena giving Ash a handkerchief).

Trainer Red 626

Im excited to see what is gonna happen between Ash and Serena hopefully something different happens then what we have seen in the past with the other girl companions.

Lancetwister

All-or-Nothing!
LOL dat crossdressing. What if Ash had to crossdress as a girl while Serena had to crossdress as a boy? That would be one strange awesome episode to watch aha

Sephora

yes I'm back
Okay, that's one down.

Trainer Red 626

It would be a good idea until they meet to pick a name for this shipping.

Sephora

yes I'm back
So, then what are the options? Or were we just gonna wait until Ash and Serena have their first interaction?

For now I think AmourShipping and AxisShipping (and some others that were suggested, but these were the two that more than one agreed upon). Personally I am leaning towards the former.
And I think people want to wait until they have their first interaction.

skybattler262

If Sainohanashpping won't make it through... I like Amourshipping a lot!
Anyway, you guys discussed crossdressing last page, so...
What if we genderbend the the entire XY cast?
I'm thinking that Ash becomes a girl with an odd sense of battling while being oblivious to all the guys pursuing her, Clemont becoming a girl obsessed in inventing, Bonnie becoming your typical annoying little brother wanting to pair up lady Clemont with any boy they meet...
Perhaps it's way too much early for Serena's genderbent version, so...

LizardonX

Banned
I am not settling for anything less than Xtasy.

What if we genderbend the the entire XY cast?

While I could make another short fic for it and riisk infraction I'll be KISS for this one.

Sereno's rhyhorn goal will actually be accepted by the fandom since its a very manly thing to do. Ashley will be a ditz who is overexicted about pokemon. SO the perfect mix.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I don't want any name that close to any sexual words, we gotta be tatseful not dirty.

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii
Fine...Amourshipping it is then. I preferred Kalosshipping but since that ain't happening. Gotta go with the next best thing.

Trainer Red 626

Do you guys think that AshxSerena is going to be something more then just hints do you guys think it is going to be different compared to any other shipping that we have seen with ash and a female companion what will make this one different?

Status
Not open for further replies.