• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Aker

Here's a fun topic I saw being brought up else ware, and could bring up some a fun scenario:

How would Serena react to Bonnie targeting another girl, to ask to marry Ash.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Hey I`m also new here^^
A few things about me: I am 18 years old, I am german (so donnot expect perfect english) and I like Pokemon in general.

I searched for a forum where they talk about Serena and Ash and I came here as a consequence.

I used to watch Pokemon when I was younger until the end of Generation 4, since there I stopped watching it, because it annoyed me, that there was not clear relationship hints in Pokemon.
Guess now, why I love the 6 Generation with Serena:D
I came watching by accident. I looked up a few One Piece Videos one week ago (!) and came to Pokemon Top10 Videos and then to a video about Amourshipping and I really enjoyed it. So i started watching the 17th season completely in 1 day. I enjoyed the 17th one in general, not only because of the cute moments with Serena but also because it seems like the series became a bit more serious. (And I say that with my memories of the first untiel the fourth generation, so it must be true!)

I really have hope in the new season because I always wanted a couple in Pokemon, but I never thought that one companion of Ash would fit to him (whether it was Misty, May, Dawn etc...). Until now! Serena has such a cool character and is the first comfirmed girl to have real feelings for Ash! I know that it isnt that likely that there will sometimes be a couple but I think that the chance is high that Serena and Ash will become one! She has a backstory with Ash! That is the first time in pokemon, when they introduced a character in such a way, that must have a sense:)

Victims, one after another. Lol welcome aboard the SS. Amour! Make sure to read all the rules of this thread and enjoy your stay here in this one-of-a-kind trap cruise :)

That would be pretty hilarious! And I think Serena might take her turn and pull Eureka away from the gir by hand or ear, but that's just a little bit cruel for the young blonde. An alternative is that Serena might feel alerted to what the girl might say, and definitely not looking forward to hearing a yes from the girl. And it would be more hilarious if Satoshi is suddenly very oblivious to Eureka's gag, seemingly not knowing what's going on Lol.

taeuknam

Here's a fun topic I saw being brought up else ware, and could bring up some a fun scenario:

I think she'll be worried like in the premiere episode and blush but ultimately do nothing, because she's passive.
Lol what if she said yes?

Sheepy Lamby

The next time she bakes cookies she would offer Bonnie a special cookie with Ex-Lax for sticking her nose where she doesn't have to... just kidding :p
I think Serena would try to hide her anger and probably say (loudly) that Ash is not looking for love now.

Last edited:
Hey, guys! Haven't been on in awhile, and I have yet to catch up on this thread, but I had this idea tinkering in my head because of someone on my Instagram I was talking to...

You all remember back in Advance gen... during the Battle Frontier series? When Ash was controlled by the evil spirit king? And then no one could snap Ash out of it, but then Brandon reminded Ash that he has friends??
Well... Back in the Malmar (I probably spelt that wrong!)... Malmar said that he would come back and control everyone, because that was his plan... and what If that happens to Ash later on? For say that everyone tries to get Ash to return to normal, but fails. Except for Serena. Serena would be the one to get through Ash and get to his conscious by reminding him of their childhood or something. Then that snaps Ash out of it all, because of it all, Ash then realizes he has feelings for her (OKAY maybe that part would still take a little time to work on... lol)

So.. yeah... that was the thought that was tinkering around in my head hahaha

The next time she bakes cookies she would offer Bonnie a special cookie with Ex-Lax for sticking her nose where she doesn't have to... just kidding :p
I think Serena would try to hide her anger and probably say (loudly) that Ash is not looking for love now.

I could see her actually saying that about Ash, and then see Ash go all confused lol. That would be so interesting to see, though!! :)

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?

I don't think that question has been brought up here before, so kudos on that! Anyway, I could see Serena getting all flustered and pulling Bonnie away, or whispering in her ear (annoyed) "Leave him to figure it out for himself!"

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Yo, fresh bait newbies! Welcome aboard the S.S. Amour! Hope you enjoy your stay here, along with the rest of the loonies. I would've wished you guys individually, but there are just so many of you. Not that it's a bad thing, it's good to have some fresh faces around here.

That's actually pretty good, don't think anyone's asked that yet.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Serena would get angry at that, but from what I've seen of her so far, she'll tolerate it because of how young Bonnie is. However, if the girl says yes, then I could see Serena getting mad and saying something like 'Ash is too busy training his Pokémon for that!' or something. After that, Bonnie would stop making proposals for Ash and when Serena would ask why, Bonnie would say, 'It's because Ash already has you to take care of him, Serena!'

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Ash and Serena are married and having relationship issues. They go to marriage counselling. What would each say about the other and what advice would the counsellor give?

That's a trick question because ever will there love be unstrained, enduring the whips and scorns of time and the folly of their human nature so long as their lives lasts.

There'd be so much spaghetti spilling that she will be able to open up a restaurant to feed Ash a lifetime and then some. The fremdschämen would be so strong even the viewers starts spilling spaghetti from their pockets.

Cross-dressing Satoshi is a tradition and Serena asking him to do it looks highly possible. Not sure how it's gonna play out for amour itself though but seeing them together like that would be funny.

Ash and Serena are married and having relationship issues. They go to marriage counselling. What would each say about the other and what advice would the counsellor give?
Not sure if I should laugh at this question or give myself a facepalm

For reaction reference, look at DaDonYordel's sig

Last edited:

PotSmuggle

Kalos Enjoyer
As much as I want to have an actual hint in ep 50, I am not going to jump the gun until is see something shippy in the previews. Always keep expectations low so you don't get disappointed when nothing happens, and very happy when it does.

Yeah, I can't see a hint in that episode with all the information we have on it ATM. I don't tend to be disappointed when a Serena focused episode doesn't have any hints, but if I believe the writers missed out on a perfect opportunity (kind of like the fireworks in that PokeFlute episode), I can't help but get a little disappointed. The reason I have my eyes set on XY050 is because we have the most realistic possibility on receiving a hint.

Obviously, it is not the best episode of the upcoming episodes to get a good hint out of, because I would love to get a beach hint in the next episode, but the chances of that happening is smaller than out chances at getting a hint in XY050. So really, I'm not expecting any hints, I'm just going to keep an eye open because they can throw one out at any moment and it is pretty much our best bet for the time being, which is why I can't wait to see the next set of episodes and hopefully get a lot more to speculate on.

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic

She´d freak out, grab Citron´s swiss army multi-purpose gear and aipom-hand Bonnie out of the room,
whilst laughing awkwardly and telling the others the little girl was just being silly. Probably overkill, but that´s how I picture it anyway. :D

Could it be possible, that Pokemon XY will be the last Pokemon Chapter? It would end at episode 1000, which would be a great ending.

As Ash would become the Pokemon Champion, he could finish being completely focused on Pokemon and could start focusing on real life with Serena^^

You all remember back in Advance gen... during the Battle Frontier series? When Ash was controlled by the evil spirit king? And then no one could snap Ash out of it, but then Brandon reminded Ash that he has friends??
Well... Back in the Malmar (I probably spelt that wrong!)... Malmar said that he would come back and control everyone, because that was his plan... and what If that happens to Ash later on? For say that everyone tries to get Ash to return to normal, but fails. Except for Serena. Serena would be the one to get through Ash and get to his conscious by reminding him of their childhood or something. Then that snaps Ash out of it all, because of it all, Ash then realizes he has feelings for her (OKAY maybe that part would still take a little time to work on... lol)

I have a more interesting crazy theory (and gomen kudasai if it's tl;dr and if it's more like plagiarism of the Goku vs Majin Vegeta fray on DBZ...)

For tl;dr

-Satoshi goes on a losing streak against certain recurrent rival and gym matches, gets on a brooding state (AKA the Hikari Depression arc rewritten on Satoshi) and TF gets an opportunity not to hypnosis him... but to possess his body, mind and his pokemons after realizing 2 things... 1) They've failed with the first mind control in ep. 19 and 2) Flare Dan realized Satoshi has insecurity issues and a glimpse of an evil side (aka Pokelantis) inside his body. They succeeds on possess his body, mind and his pokemons (nothing to say... Satoshi left them to do that cuz he was in a brooding state). Satoshi returns to his Kanto personality, but with his impulsiveness, arrogance, stubborness, obsession and pride "up to eleven" and becomes more aggressive and prone to anger outbursts and retaining his competence. His Pokemon would become stronger than before because of said possession. The only thing Flare failed to fully possess... his desire to become Pokemon Master, his trainer's pride and his loyalty to his friends).
-Said recurrent rival reappears and a barely possessed "Majin-Satoshi" blackmails him to provoke the rival in order to get a full battle 6 vs 6 rematch after the Kanto-boy disobeys a TF's order to attack his friends (yeah, his good side wasn't wept out at all. He only left TF possess him cuz he wanted to rematch that person).
-The fight goes and the rival questions him about his methods and Satoshi admits his way was very humilliating for a trainer who relies on hard training and fighting spirit, but he hadn't option in order to regain his impulse to become Kalos champion and get nearer to his dream (with some "about to fistfight" but nothing more than that).
-His friends beg him to stop without results after they realize the fight went too far cruel. Howevuh, Serena success on get him to stop (more or less similar to the scenario you've posted).
-The rival, despite the way the fight went, gets impressed about Satoshi's desire to win and become Kalos Champion, and grants him a more equal rematch... but in Kalos League.

After that Satoshi's Pokemon would retain his majin induced abilities (and some ones would be able to mega shinka), but he would be more jaded and aloof with his human friends than before after realizing the psychological damage he's done to the people around. Also his friends (and specially Serena, whom Satoshi would become more tsundere with, cuz he realized he has some feelings after the "stopping the fight plea") would be more concerned about his aloofness until some episodes later.

Aaaajajaajajajaajaajajaaja. Serena (and Satoshi also) would be totally freaked the hell out, and suddenly would burst out into a "Mind your own business Eureka! Satoshi is busy training hard to reach his dream!! He hasn't the time to think about that things right now" (yeah! I would figure that would be the outcome. Serena had shown to be concerned about Satoshi's dream as well).

Could it be possible, that Pokemon XY will be the last Pokemon Chapter? It would end at episode 1000, which would be a great ending.

As Ash would become the Pokemon Champion, he could finish being completely focused on Pokemon and could start focusing on real life with Serena^^

Pokeani isn't likely to end... but there are high chances to be retooled on Gen VII because certain popularity on children issues. Neverthless if that retooling implies Satoshi being written out, it's highly implied he would be written out with Serena.

However if Satoshi continues in Gen VII, there's ALSO high chances he would be written out next gen (but there the chances to be written out with one of his past female companions, not only Serena, would be high). Game Freak admitted on the last Q&A session on Twitter they want to make the next game with all regions and they are inducing the fans to send them the most interesting ideas to make that happen.

About ep. 1000... i don't want to make predictions about that.

Last edited:

AshSerena

i guess most people wants this to happen (same with me),let ash win kalos league and serena as kalos queen and get married after few yrs (happy Ending) and having a 1 kid, and that kid will be the new Main Character for the Next gen, since they implement those mega evolve, i dun think next gen is gonna be normal like BW,DP,AG unless they reboot everything like nothing is happen lol

Sheepy Lamby

Hey, guys! Haven't been on in awhile, and I have yet to catch up on this thread, but I had this idea tinkering in my head because of someone on my Instagram I was talking to...
Good idea, I love it! :)
You better make it a fic, what are you waiting for? Ash is so dense that getting into his concious is probably one of the few ways to break his "oblivious shield". This reminds me what happened when Ash battled Viola.

Spectro889

At your assistance.

Serena will go up to that girl and punch her in the face.

But no, back to seriousness. It'd be funny, that depends if Bonnie ever decides to give up on finding a love for her bro. (except his inventions)
I could see Serena building up a fiery rage inside, depending on how it goes. But I agree with the others, she'll become completely flustered and shocked at what Bonnie said, so will Ash.

Ash: Eh? What is love?
Clemont: Baby don't hurt me...
Ash: Don't hurt me
Clemont: No mo-

...and. That's it, no more role-playing from me. :S

Teebu

Taking in your second point, that's similarly linking to what happened in BW098. (Cilan and Ash dress up as girls alongside with Iris to face that beauty trio - whatever they're called)
Yeah, it would be a great idea. (Ash doing performing on stage... that's a no no)

I knew it sounded familiar just couldnt picture it. very good for comic relief, not sure it's gonna be particularly shippery though.

probably really awkwardly, trying to steer the conversation elsewhere, would be funny to see her being feisty like she was with Millefeui. Or just doing the Misty on Brock trick with the pulling her by the ear.

LOL that would be amusing xD though not really in the spirit of the anime :p

taeuknam

Another day, a new question!

What romantic nicknames should Ash and Serena have for each other?

In my fics I usually have Serena call him "Ashy", but I lack a name for Serena that Ash calls her by.

Status
Not open for further replies.