• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, I didn't know mods actually watch Pokemon (Still fairly new here)

Anyway, if Ash indeed says he doesn't know Serena, how does he say it? Does he take time to answer and what is Serena's response to kill the awkwardness

Everlasting

Everything stays.

Anyway, if Ash indeed says he doesn't know Serena, how does he say it? Does he take time to answer and what is Serena's response to kill the awkwardness

I could picture this; He'll try to remember, but Serena will propose him to travel together so he could remember her.
I wonder though if it would hurt her. She seems really cheerful and passionate so far.

richardtrainer

charizard trainer

yeah that's what i want to know too, there's a part of me where i want ash to remember Serena next ep, and there's another where i want ash to remember her later on. both will give good hints, all we have to do now is wait, which is hard.

Also lets' not forget the handkerchief with the blue line will appear soon, so maybe that's Serena trying to get Ash to remember her.

man i love this pairing, i haven't been like this since the original series,

Last edited:
This may sound weird, but I'm more interested in seeing Serena's reaction to whatever Ash says than the answer itself. I hope the writers don't pull the interuption crap like the first time Serena was about to Ash sonething. Ugh, that would be absolute fcking BS!

Vintrial

Whouffle.
This may sound weird, but I'm more interested in seeing Serena's reaction to whatever Ash says than the answer itself. I hope the writers don't pull the interuption crap like the first time Serena was about to Ash sonething. Ugh, that would be absolute fcking BS!

Imagine if that was a running gag, how many people would be pissed ? lol
What do you expect her reaction to be if it ash doesn't remember her ?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
So we already got an official shipping name. That's pretty nice.
Hmm.. Probably she'll be a little sad but I could imagine her hiding it with a smile , just not to let Ash notice it.

What will Serena say if Ash does not remember?

Prediction : The interuptions crap will take place. Bonnie and Clemont or something will interupt them *facepalm*

Oh well.....

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Imagine if that was a running gag, how many people would be pissed ? lol

I expect Serena to be very disappointed but she will be able to control it and show Ash and the others a confident face. However, when she's not around them, she will sit around with a sad face. It could be the time when Bonnie first learns about Serena's feelings and tries to fix her up with Ash.

Graham Aker

Pfft...well at least we know where this picture is from now:

[img139]http://i43.*******.com/2lblspl.jpg[/img139]

His face actually kind of looks like he's at least studying, trying to recall....something. Lol, why do I get the feeling that it's going to end in a comical "Uh..NOPE! ^^;"

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic
What will Serena say if Ash does not remember?

Prediction : The interuptions crap will take place. Bonnie and Clemont or something will interupt them *facepalm*

Oh well.....

Hopefully Bonnie and Clemont won´t start c--kblocking them systematically.
When Serena approached Ash, the siblings rushed to them immediately and interrupted their nice moment.
The writers have a nasty habit of keeping the groups glued together most of the time, which limits the opportunities
for intimate moments. This was a hideous problem with advanceshipping, I hope history doesn´t repeat itself.

Last edited:

Graham Aker

C--kblocking them systematically.

Well I wouldn't really call it that yet...but there was alot of interruptions this episode.

1.)When she was trying to rush on the battlefield to greet him. Stopped by Pansy/Alexa
2.) Tried to say something to him after he lost. He didn't notice her.
3.) Actually got to talk to him, reintroduce herself. Was about to say something else. Poke'Center chime bell interrupted.
4.) The final scene. "Do you remember me?". LOL TO BE CONTINUED!

It's actually quite hilarious.

sky7s46

His face actually kind of looks like he's at least studying, trying to recall....something. Lol, why do I get the feeling that it's going to end in a comical "Uh..NOPE! ^^;"

If Ash doesn't remember Serena will be sad while the rest of us Amourshippers would be Ticked off

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic

Yeah it seems like Ash is trying to recall something but this is Ash/Satoshi we talk here. He probably won't remember Serena for a bit. But it would come to him. I could see Serena being upset but couldn't blame him. It was a while back even she need to be remind of his name. So I like to see where this will take. It would still be funny if Ash remember her mother more than Serena herself.

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic
Well I wouldn't really call it that yet...but there was alot of interruptions this episode.

1.)When she was trying to rush on the battlefield to greet him. Stopped by Pansy/Alexa
2.) Tried to say something to him after he lost. He didn't notice her.
3.) Actually got to talk to him, reintroduce herself. Was about to say something else. Poke'Center chime bell interrupted.
4.) The final scene. "Do you remember me?". LOL TO BE CONTINUED!

It's actually quite hilarious.

Lol, true.
I kinda felt sorry for her by the time she tried to talk to him the second time.
Poor lass looked absolutely gutted when Ash and the gang jogged past her without even acknowledging her, lol.
Let´s hope her feminine charms will be enough to melt ol´ Ashy´s stone heart. :D

XxlapsxX

So we already got an official shipping name. That's pretty nice.
Hmm.. Probably she'll be a little sad but I could imagine her hiding it with a smile , just not to let Ash notice it.

If he doesn't remember her, well she probably gets sad, then angry, then she keep all those feelings untill the next chapter, There she will show Ash the handkerchief and.. BAM!

Sephora

yes I'm back
The hand-holding flashback of when Serena and Satoshi were little kids is most likely to appear in next week's episode. I mean the preview for episodes 3-5 had the scene, and since it was not shown so far, it'll most likely appear in episode 5.
I hope the flashbacks of when they were little comes on gradually in the series and not all in one episode. We have more to look forward to then :)

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
If he doesn't remember her, well she probably gets sad, then angry, then she keep all those feelings untill the next chapter, There she will show Ash the handkerchief and.. BAM!

..and we get the revelation of their past! XD
Ash may not remember her easily, he might be thinking about it but I got the feeling he will remember something when he will see that handkerchief. Serena might try to make him remember it by telling her past with him helping her out.

Yeah it seems like Ash is trying to recall something but this is Ash/Satoshi we talk here. He probably won't remember Serena for a bit. But it would come to him. I could see Serena being upset but couldn't blame him. It was a while back even she need to be remind of his name. So I like to see where this will take. It would still be funny if Ash remember her mother more than Serena herself.

To me, it seems like he might be saying, "Wait a second..." with a more serious expression. This may be Ash that we are talking about, but the big kicker for Serena's character in this series is that she knows Ash from when they were children. I can't really process the idea of him not remembering her, considering this is one of the main points that seems to be drawing viewers to Serena's character (and to this ship, no less).

And on the interruption thing... since I actually support this ship, it would be like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles all over again (in my opinion). Ash would be on to something, maybe a memory that causes him to remember a swarm of memories, and BAM! The moment is interrupted, as is his train of thought... please, for the love of Gamikai, interruptions can't happen anymore.

XxlapsxX

..and we get the revelation of their past! XD
Ash may not remember her easily, he might be thinking about it but I got the feeling he will remember something when he will see that handkerchief. Serena might try to make him remember it by telling her past with him helping her out.

Yeah, that is a good posibility, but i'm playing all my cards for Ash remembering all in one "punch" :D

Graham Aker

And on the interruption thing... since I actually support this ship, it would be like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles all over again (in my opinion). Ash would be on to something, maybe a memory that causes him to remember a swarm of memories, and BAM! The moment is interrupted, as is his train of thought... please, for the love of Gamikai, interruptions can't happen anymore.

Thing is though, what's to stop her from approaching him about it while he's eating or even after he's done training? Unless she just wants to give him his space, or he just flat out says "Yeah sorry, I don't recall" and leaves it at that for now. The Gym Battle isn't till the next day, and the cliffhanger picks up in the beginning of the next episode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.