• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Wow I haven't thought of that. Plus Satoshi never ages so it's probably longer XD

Uh no. Care to enlighten us? I am pretty sure most people would not have remembered what she said all those years ago.

Ok. I'll be happy to. Here's what Cynthia said on "Top-Down Training" episode...

Cynthia: When one life meet another life, something will be born.

Putting that aside, I'm glad that Ash remembers Serena as his memory came back. Looks like Serena getting closer to Ash by the moment.

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
Just watched the episode. Oh man, the writers are pushing this ship tease for all its worth. That flashback scene at the beginning, oh boy. I guess that would show the impact Ash had on Serena's life, although I'm thinking there's still more to their childhood that's yet to be seen. Wondering how she thanked him back then and what happened after the forest scene.

Yep, brace yourselves for the flood of fanfics, fanarts, amvs, etc that are bound to come out from this.

I will admit, way back when Pokemon was just starting, I was more of a pokeshipper, not hardcore, but moderate. After Johto, I just grew out of the whole shipping craze, so didn't make too much out of AG, DP, BW, was more neutral and just wanted to enjoy the series.

Started watching XY for continuity. With all the flashback previews, pics, and even the first 3 episodes, saw a lot of hype for SatoSere. Never expected the ship tease to be pushed THIS far along. Interested in this ship tease, and in combination with how XY has been going so far, rather excited to see where this series will go off to.

Last edited:

Trainer Red 626

I want to watch this episode already i know its out but i cant find it . From reading what people are saying about it ,its really good i saw some of the pictures someone posted did Ash remember Serena already ? i heard they really showed some hints in this episode , i want to watch this already the wait is killing me . @AshSerena im having that problem to thats why i want to watch it raw but i cant find it i just want to watch the episode.

Last edited:

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
Not even wanting to look at the subs at this time. The ones I'm looking at aren't even in correct English grammar and likely have some mistranslations. Just gonna wait for the PM version to give the full picture.

AshSerena

I want to watch this episode already i know its out but i cant find it . From reading what people are saying about it ,its really good i saw some of the pictures someone posted did Ash remember Serena already ? i heard they really showed some hints in this episode , i want to watch this already the wait is killing me . @AshSerena im having that problem to thats why i want to watch it raw but i cant find it i just want to watch the episode.

Yeah, I already Closed the site that has RAW Episode, then its already sub ...

Trainer Red 626

I agree with you i haven't been able to watch the episode at all i saw little bit of the English sub but they were really incorrect i am waiting until a correct sub version is out . I just really want to watch this episode already i heard there is a lot of hints in this episode . @AshSerena i know i looked for the raw version all i found was the English sub version it was incorrect the translations even the grammar.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Haven't watched the episode yet, but your posts have told me everything I need to know about the episode. Thanks for coming, PK! Didn't know that you would actually make it today.

Seems we even have our very own troll now, too! How nice. Won't mention any names, you just need to read the posts 2-3 pages back.

Now, if I actually said how I felt about this episode, I'd probably take up a lot of space. So, to sum up my feelings (remember, I only watch this series to see Ash win):

Y'know how Ash seems to be doing so well this season, good enough that he may actually get Top 2 this league? Well, I'm more excited for this ship. I don't care if he even regresses! Just make this happen!

Kaythnxbye

Trainer Red 626

Have you seen this weeks episode ? i really want to see it everyone says there is a lot of hints in this episode . I know what you mean about Ash he is doing well this season i hope he does get top 2 in the league .

AshSerena

Have you seen this weeks episode ? i really want to see it everyone says there is a lot of hints in this episode . I know what you mean about Ash he is doing well this season i hope he does get top 2 in the league .

the raw version is up till few mins ago, then sub came out but its not working properly,

Trainer Red 626

Yeah i saw the raw version up but when i click on it its the sub version which isn't working at all it freezes and the sounds gets turned off. I want to know what happens in this episode i saw the beginning of it where Serena is in the forest and Ash helps her and he leads her out of the forest which was a nice scene seeing him hug her .

Blood Red

【推しの子】

I haven't, but reading this thread was enough to get me excited. The pics worked too!

Trainer Red 626

I agree with you from what i have read and the pictures i saw. This episode seems to be really exciting i just want to watch it already i am really excited to see what happens in this episode i wonder how long it will take until we can watch it.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I agree with you from what i have read and the pictures i saw. This episode seems to be really exciting i just want to watch it already i am really excited to see what happens in this episode i wonder how long it will take until we can watch it.

I'm waiting for the PM subs. Not sure if I'll watch the raw episodes, but I certainly won't be watching those terrible LucarioPK subs.

Trainer Red 626

How long does it take until those subs are out the correct ones? I don't want to watch it raw but if i i have to ill do it i don't really mind . This episode though seems like its really good i just want to watch it already the excitement is killing me.

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
Despite me being neutral on shipping in Pokemon, after these first episodes, including XY 7, even got me to wonder how far this is going to go. The flashback and music with it are rather touching. Fills in all those scattered frames from prior episodes. Honestly, I still think that flashback isn't complete yet. Almost feel there's going to be more flashback scenes later on to further expand on the camp, childhood, etc.

I admit, the writers are pulling off the kiddy gloves at this time. Really stepping into some new territory, and I honestly think this is working fairly well so far.

How long does it take until those subs are out the correct ones? I don't want to watch it raw but if i i have to ill do it i don't really mind . This episode though seems like its really good i just want to watch it already the excitement is killing me.

PM subs probably are around 1-2 weeks, depending on how busy they are. Not gonna rush them, as quality is important. When it comes out, I'll see if there are any good quotes to put up that go along with the pics.

Last edited:

Trainer Red 626

Do you think this ship will go far ?now that the writers as you say "pulled off the kiddy gloves" i think in my opinion this could be Ashs final region he goes to or it could be he gets top 2 in the pokemon league and maybe Serena tells Ash how she feels and they travel to the next region together or something similar to battle frontier ?

Mau-Kun

Well TBH, Ash finally remembered her, we already know the story, we already know what happened, they both seem to be OK with their memories... Is there any neccesity to have more flashbacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.