• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm actually abit disapointed that Serena's blushing doesn't look like the standard pokemon blush. She just had rosy cheeks, unlike that big red line across her face like we saw with Misty or May in past sagas.

I wonder if that means anything about Serena's crush.

XxlapsxX

I've just seen the episode (RAW, thanks GildedScizor) and... wow, i guess we all knew about Serena's crush, this episode just confirmed it. The one thing which surprised me, was Ash being so much less dense then he usually is, i would even say that he had a little "shippy" attitude. :D

Now, i agree with you guys, the writers should put all this shipping moments on the freeze, they should give us the hints bit by bit

OFF TOPIC: I can't believe how incompetent officer Jenny could be :p

Trainer Red 626

What you just wrote i want to watch this episode so badly already . Ash not being so dense that's great your making want to watch this episode more and more i just want to see it already i hope they don't put hints in every episode than it would feel like they are forcing it on us this ship but so far they are doing a great job.

AshSerena

I've just seen the episode (RAW, thanks GildedScizor) and... wow, i guess we all knew about Serena's crush, this episode just confirmed it. The one thing which surprised me, was Ash being so much less dense then he usually is, i would even say that he had a little "shippy" attitude. :D

Now, i agree with you guys, the writers should put all this shipping moments on the freeze, they should give us the hints bit by bit

OFF TOPIC: I can't believe how incompetent officer Jenny could be :p

can u link the raw site please :D

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
Who knows, depends on what they want to do with the series. Keeping my interest in watching the new episodes so far. Interesting to see how each of them develops over the series.

Honestly, winning a league doesn't really mean much now. If there's a next generation coming out, Ash will go to that region regardless.

Trainer Red 626

That is true i honestly hope they don't do something like DA to me that whole arc felt like filler i watched 3 episodes of it felt like filler to me . I hope we get to see some development between Ash and Serena in this Series i hope Serena goes with Ash to the next region that would be awesome to see but that's a long time from now.

Man with hats

Shippers want a tone-down of shipping? What is this sorcery?

I stopped watching the anime a few years ago but this one really interests me. Besides shipping the writers did well in character development; I was afraid clemont and Bonnie will get ignored thoroughout the series but then Clemont gets to blow up team rocket. Can't wait for next week (even though it will probably be filler)

Trainer Red 626

The chances of this going canon are high in my opinion it would be awesome to see a time skip though in pokemon and see them two together . Someone above posted that Ash was acting a little bit shippy which is a really good thing i think this would go canon after the league but they should do a bit of a time skip which would be awesome to see Ash and Serena older .

Wait, what's this about Ash acting 'shippy'? Is it true?!

Okay...so, when do you guys think this is going canon? After the league, maybe?

I'm not sure if this is the scene they are talking about: Ash invites Serena to join the group (is this the first time Ash invited someone to join?) and Ash says something like "if you join us from now on it will really be a big help"(while rubbing his cheek).

Another one is asking Serena if the clothes look good on him then when she said yes Ash has a big smile

Last edited:

Sephora

yes I'm back
I'm actually abit disapointed that Serena's blushing doesn't look like the standard pokemon blush. She just had rosy cheeks, unlike that big red line across her face like we saw with Misty or May in past sagas.

I wonder if that means anything about Serena's crush.

It's different animation. Personally, I find it more endearing :D

Blood Red

【推しの子】
The chances of this going canon are high in my opinion it would be awesome to see a time skip though in pokemon and see them two together . Someone above posted that Ash was acting a little bit shippy which is a really good thing i think this would go canon after the league but they should do a bit of a time skip which would be awesome to see Ash and Serena older .

Actually, I think the best thing they could do is have Amourshipping become canon, then Ash can win the Kalos league. They could announce that Ash, at the age of eleven years, is the youngest winner of a League tournament. After rhat, we can have a mini-series about Ash defeating Team Rocket, winning against the Kanto E4 and become champion. Did I mention Amourshipping becoming canon?

I know, sounds like a bad fanfic. Bit seriously, I'd like to see this.

I'm not sure if this is the scene they are talking about: Ash invites Serena to join the group (is this the first time Ash invited someone to join?) and Ash says something like "if you join us from now on it will really be a big help".

Another one is asking Serena if the clothes look good on him then when she said yes Ash has a big smile

Coming from Ash, that's nothing less than a proclamation of his undying love.

Last edited:

Trainer Red 626

I agree with you it would be amazing to see this go canon and seeing Ash win the kalos league and making him the youngest trainer to win the pokemon league would be awesome . Also in one of the scenes of today's episode from what someone said Ash invites Serena to travel with them and also he says that he couldn't have beaten the 1st gym if it wasn't for her.

terra1396

Just watched the subs, although they may be inaccurate at least I have a better idea of what's going on, and those subs that had grammar errors made them even look good in comparison. So who else thinks Serena is gonna drag Ash around Lumiose City shopping?

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Just watched the subs, although they may be inaccurate at least I have a better idea of what's going on, and those subs that had grammar errors made them even look good in comparison. So who else thinks Serena is gonna drag Ash around Lumiose City shopping?

Hmmm...well, I don't see Serena doing that, but it would be really funny if she did :D

Queequeg

HAHA this episode was ridiculous! Serena indisputably has at the very least a crush on Ash. SO many hints in this episode. Even from Ash as well! I noticed too how he was very pleased Serena said he looked good in the racing suit. I hope Serena never goes away, she and Ash are great together and he finally is AWARE and was so much less dense.

To Misty: "Why are you still following me?"

To Serena: "Want to travel with us?" (with an embarrassed look).

LOL

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
HAHA this episode was ridiculous! Serena indisputably has at the very least a crush on Ash. SO many hints in this episode. Even from Ash as well! I noticed too how he was very pleased Serena said he looked good in the racing suit. I hope Serena never goes away, she and Ash are great together and he finally is AWARE and was so much less dense.

To Misty: "Why are you still following me?"

To Serena: "Want to travel with us?" (with an embarrassed look).

LOL

So true. It shows actual maturation in the character, which is all I ever really wanted. Pokemon is looking up again!

Trainer Red 626

I agree with you i saw some of the episode today and it was awesome seeing Ash not being so dense towards Serena . I really want to see this entire episode and i also hope Serena doesn't go away it would suck if she just left at the end of this kalos saga.@munchlaxboy i agree with you the characters in this saga seem more mature which is awesome seeing pokemon go in this direction.

Railoc

Well it seems like the episode when they get back to Lumiose City is going to be Clemont-focused, so maybe something like that might happen. I can just see Serena concluding that Ash needs some new clothes and dragging him away! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.