• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
Well I have written a fic for this pairing about a month ago, but I will not be releasing it until the games are release, because I am only up to Lumiose City and to assume the names of other tows and the last half of the gym leaders would be stupid. Mine is called Separate Roads and it will be on fanfiction dot net

BlueDragonfangirl

So we have exactly one month before we can see this shipping in action, I'm honestly really excited! I also already have a fic planned that I'm calling Comatose o-o. Also, I was actually more of a PalletShipping before I decided to ship this. It 's kinda funny how I told myself that I was going to ship this, but Serena and Ash just seem so natural together already.

So anyways any ideas for all of us to do while we wait? Maybe create a challenge or whatever. I honestly haven't participated in the major shipping threads, mostly involved in the ToD and shipping names. o-o And the Challenge thread when School winds down

I was planning to write a fan fiction too, decided to wait till she appeared in the anime to do that :)

Great to see a lot of people think that about them. Yah, the waits going to be killer :(

Speaking of which, we don't have a name for this pairing yet, we should think of one, after that we could think of some thing.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I may or may not write a fic for her as well, painted in the image I want the x&Y anime to come out in.

Originally I wasn't going to make it shippery.

but who knows now. XD

It has to do with Serena having a secret love for pokemon battles...

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Well, the name of this shipping is going to take a long time to have the entire fandom to decide on. I'm dead set on CremeShipping, and I heven have evidence in the ship naming thread, but trust me on this guys, naming this shipping will be a war.

Anyways, just going to give out some details about Comatose. It's about an infinite time loop that starts with everyone waking up a camp, and someone's death will end the time loop and make it start over again. The other in the pairing will soon to start to remember previous days of the time loop, and with Clemont, who will start to regain his memories later, will work together to save this person from death and end the time loop. I guess that's a basic summary :/ Knowing what Comatose means will help understand this complex plot.

Though, I'm waiting for the anime to get everyone's personality down. Honestly I have a feeling this is going to be the anime's best arc, so I'm going to love to see Serena and Ash pull their way through it.

Estellise

peachy
There's an Ash/Serena thread, and no one told me?! Gah. ;-; Can I join, please? :3 This pairing (does it have a name yet?) and PokeShipping are the only Ash/girl pairings I support.

Always hated the PearlShipping and AdvanceShipping. I prefer the PokéShipping and the NegaiShipping for Ash, CavalierShipping for Dawn and ContestShipping for May.
I'm the same way, ah.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I've always wondered how a ship gets it's name anyways. Is there like a poll or something?

Moonlight Starlight

I'm a pearlshipper but I would love to join Ash and Serena shipping haha!!
I personally think, that since Ash has previously met Serena somehow, that they are childhood friends.
I think Serena is the anime version of Leaf and it would be so awesome since in that poster Serena is actually blushing while looking at Ash!

It's like what I said the same thing too.How Serena is like a version of Leaf.
I like to know how close Serena and Ash are as childhoon friends.I want to know what she thinks of him.The picture I saw from her looking at Ash either she is blushing on Ash or something.
And one more thing what will happen if she meets Ash's other childhood rival friend Gary.She should know him also back then.

Liltwick

I've always wondered how a ship gets it's name anyways. Is there like a poll or something?

Well, for regular shippings all you do is submit it like this

CuriosityShipping- N x Trevor (Named that btw :D. Two of my fandom bicycles together is amazing)

You just have to make sure the name isn't taken. For major shippings there is a poll off of different, suggested names that make sense on the main shipping website. That's all you basically have to do...

>Auaria

OMG WELCOME *glomp*

p96822

Evolve me please
Okay why are we starting early for this shipping when Best Wishes hasn't even came out yet. We have to see how Serna interact with Ash to know if she going to be a good charater or not. I don't know if I'm not into the paring yet, but I wait and see how things come out in the series.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Okay why are we starting early for this shipping when Best Wishes hasn't even came out yet. We have to see how Serna interact with Ash to know if she going to be a good charater or not. I don't know if I'm not into the paring yet, but I wait and see how things come out in the series.

Well, this thread was bound to happen sooner or later... and the former took place ;)

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome

Well I guess it will have a name to do with their past, it has to be symbolic to the series or their character.

Kdude146

I'm a pearlshipper but I can see myself shipping Ash and Serena as well and in terms of Ash knowing her before XY maybe he meets her in BW142 when he gets on the plane at the end of the episode cuz she was on vacation with her family and now shes going home to Kalos to get her first Pokémon and then she asks him if he wants to travel with her since she knows a lot about Kalos being her home region

also people we need a name for this ship so pitch so lets start pitching ideas

my idea for a name is chapeaushipping chapeau being hat in French and Kalos is based off of France and the both of them wearing hat I think chapeaushipping is a fitting name

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I may actually support Ash x Serena to be honest. I mean I wasn't sure at first because I usually like to wait until a new saga starts before I ship characters. But I thought they both looked cute on the XY anime poster, and then I learned that they apparently know each other from childhood which came as a shock since I didn't see that coming. Plus it looks like Serena's blushing on the poster so the odds that she'll have a thing for Ash are high. I can't wait to see how it all turns out; I'm actually excited to watch XY if only for the possible shippy moments between Ash and Serena. :3

Liltwick

I'm a pearlshipper but I can see myself shipping Ash and Serena as well and in terms of Ash knowing her before XY maybe he meets her in BW142 when he gets on the plane at the end of the episode cuz she was on vacation with her family and now shes going home to Kalos to get her first Pokémon and then she asks him if he wants to travel with her since she knows a lot about Kalos being her home region

also people we need a name for this ship so pitch so lets start pitching ideas

my idea for a name is chapeaushipping chapeau being hat in French and Kalos is based off of France and the both of them wearing hat I think chapeaushipping is a fitting name

I already suggest CremeShipping. Here's my reasoning >.> (Note, that was when I was suggesting Custard). Also, as I stated earlier getting the name will tkae a long time and will have to be across many different sites... We shouldn't jump the gun just yet.

Also, love to see more shippers here. So far I agree the shippiest thing we know is the poster and that they know each other. Anything else that might hint towards it?

Kdude146

I already suggest CremeShipping. Here's my reasoning >.> (Note, that was when I was suggesting Custard). Also, as I stated earlier getting the name will tkae a long time and will have to be across many different sites... We shouldn't jump the gun just yet.

Also, love to see more shippers here. So far I agree the shippiest thing we know is the poster and that they know each other. Anything else that might hint towards it?

I like your idea too!!! and your right there is no need to rush into anything I am just throwing my idea out there that's all with best wishes I remember there was a poll so I think that should happen again with our ideas and other people's ideas from other fan sites

BlueDragonfangirl

What? It's more fun when it's out early though :(
I'm just going by what they look like together on the poster and the little facts known so far, things are sounding good so far :)

Yah, it takes so freakin long to name a pairing, how long did it take for Ash x Dawn or Ash x May to get a name?

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I can't believe I noticed this tread late. Anyway I think I'm liking this ship the more info we get. I think what got me onboard was hearing Ash and Serena know each other, most likely childhood friends. and plus every time I look at Serena she reminds me of May. nevermind me, advanceshipper here. And Serena blushing at Ash is the cutest thing ever. Now I want to see the trailer of the two together, that would so get me hyperventilating, no joke. and plus anything that mentions Ash's childhood just gets me excited anyways, adding Serena would be the icing on the cake

Wow, just wow. So much reasoning. I could never think something up like that and plus Cremeshipping sounds cute.

Estellise

peachy
Wow, your reason for CremeShipping is way better than any reason I ever could have thought up. 0.0;

Does anyone know when the first episode of XY will air, or when we'll get new info?

Sephora

yes I'm back

How do you pronounce it? Creem or Cremay or Crem haha
But personally I think it is too early to think of a shipping name just yet. We should wait til they interact to see what would suit them best. Who knows? Maybe they do turn out to be childhood friends, and the shipping name will go off of that. Because right now Cremeshipping sounds like a pairing of desserts :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.