• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Red 626

I could see him doing something along the lines of doing something similar as what he did as a little kid . I think if he will be very worried if she is captured by team rocket and he will probably do something huge to try and save her.

ArcaneStar

Village Idiot
Haven't been on this thread since friday , seeing how many pages this has increased is amazing . How do you guys think Ash will react to seeing Serena being captured by team rocket? will he be really over protective over her ?

I know right? I fully expect the post count of this thread to be over 9000! by the end of the saga.

Ash is always protective over his girls lol. With Serena making him cookies and giving him inspiration during battle I can really see him going primape on the TRio or even TF for that matter. I think we should wait and see how important Serena will be to Ash over the development of the series.

Btw I kept watching the scene where Ash invites Serena to the group. His sudden change to shyness/nervousness is so sudden and obvious that it's definitely intended to be there by the writers and be noticed by the viewers.

Trainer Red 626

I noticed that to he was kind of shy when he invited Serena to travel with them he was nervous and shy at the same time when he asked her i think the writers did do that for the viewers to notice as you say . I think Serena is going to be one of the best traveling companions Ash is going to have in my opinion .

serena344

indeed

I noticed that to he was kind of shy when he invited Serena to travel with them he was nervous and shy at the same time when he asked her i think the writers did do that for the viewers to notice as you say . I think Serena is going to be one of the best traveling companions Ash is going to have in my opinion .

i indeed saw that to .-.
i wanted to say it to but i first needed to read all those pages, i took me the whole day lol

Sephora

yes I'm back
I know right? I fully expect the post count of this thread to be over 9000! by the end of the saga
Given how it is around 6000 after only seven episodes, 9000 will be reached way earlier than that lol.

I am surprised no one mentioned this, but I love how when Satoshi asks Serena to join them, the camera goes into a close-up of her putting her hand on her heart and smiling. I thought that was adorable. Serena really does have a thing for him ;)

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
Given how it is around 6000 after only seven episodes, 9000 will be reached way earlier than that lol.

I am surprised no one mentioned this, but I love how when Satoshi asks Serena to join them, the camera goes into a close-up of her putting her hand on her heart and smiling. I thought that was adorable. Serena really does have a thing for him ;)

My thoughts exactly. It's only going to take a handful more of episodes like XY 7 to break over 9000 posts.

Imagine if they had put "ba-dump, ba-dump" in there as well for viewers to hear. Smiling and winking and all that other stuff. And even in the flashback, you could see her subtle blushing the moment they broke the hug, continuing to the end of the flashback.

Trainer Red 626

Yes it was amazing seeing Ash all nervous and shy to tell Serena to travel with his group and Serena winked at him or at the group which was a nice touch seeing that she did that . I cant wait to see what is going to happen between Ash and Serena in this series .

PokeHero96

How cartoons react to this ship...
Mario - WAAAAHAAAA!! (sleeps) oh spegetti
Princess peach - SWEEEEET!!
Lewegy - ASH AND SERENA NUMBER 1!!

What am I doing ??

Bleh... Okay I just read what I missed out..
@Morning Sun, I agree, I loved how Ash looks shy while asking, thats such a different side to him, and after when Serena put her hand to her heart, YEP! this ship needs to go cannon already!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
View attachment 11150

More importantly look at Pikachu's expression lol.....

He seemed bothered that Ash would be so forgetful imo. Anyway, I actually wonder if Pikachu knows how Serena feels, or might eventually realize that she has a crush on Ash before even Ash knows. I previously said that Bonnie might figure it out given all of Serena's blushing when she's around Ash. I think Pikachu might also pick up on it and he'll probably have more expressions like that one when Ash is oblivious to Serena's attempts to catch his attention lol.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
He seemed bothered that Ash would be so forgetful imo. Anyway, I actually wonder if Pikachu knows how Serena feels, or might eventually realize that she has a crush on Ash before even Ash knows. I previously said that Bonnie might figure it out given all of Serena's blushing when she's around Ash. I think Pikachu might also pick up on it and he'll probably have more expressions like that one when Ash is oblivious to Serena's attempts to catch his attention lol.

Well, Pikachu and Flecthling left Ash and Serena alone while they were talking in XY006. So... maybe they can sense something.

It would be interesting if Pikachu tried to help Serena in some way.

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing

Pikachu may starting does some interesting expressions, like making a heart with his paws, or even kissy-kissy faces. Would get Clemont and Bonnie to crack up if they're present. Serena would probably blush like mad. And Ash, not sure what he would make of Pikachu's expressions.

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
It'd be nice if Pikachu helped Serena in getting Ash to be less dense.

ArcaneStar

Village Idiot

I did notice but I didn't think much of it since we all pretty much agreed Serena had the hots for him before that point. But you are right in stating that it was another intentional hint that the writer clearly meant for the audience to catch. Btw has anyone taken to reading other blogs and discussions regarding Amourshipping? Overall it seems to be well recieved with only a few neutrally inclined individuals and some haters here and there. Who are subsequently put into insane asylums

PokeHero96

View attachment 11150

More importantly look at Pikachu's expression lol.....

Aww bless Pikachu, his like really ?? REALLY ?? come on Ash...

I would love Pikachu to try and get Ash and Serena together, I also want Bonnie apart of it as well... "Bonnie and Pikachu, the match makers"
has a nice ring to it, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.