• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
They would have the most attractive kids too.... For gen 6 i at least i want to see a passionate kiss between them, if not some hints that they're sleeping together. Two souls, of equal levels of attractiveness, both searching for love.....

Ok, this is taking it a bit too far now. You can read your original post and see that for a series like Pokemon, these types of scenes don't exactly fit well at all. This is not an M-rated show mind you, lol. Those types of fantasies are better left for fanfiction. Honestly, these types of scenes may actually make me gag and then question what the heck I'm even watching at that point.

=====================

So anyways, do you guys see Serena able to successfully get through to Ash on her own or do you think she'll seek/receive aid over the course of the series?
Edit: or rather would you want to see Serena do it solo or get aid?

She's probably going to need all the help she can get from the rest of the group at the least. Unless down the line she's going to make a big action herself, and it may need to be a big time display.

Queequeg

Ok, this is taking it a bit too far now. You can read your original post and see that for a series like Pokemon, these types of scenes don't exactly fit well at all. This is not an M-rated show mind you, lol. Those types of fantasies are better left for fanfiction. Honestly, these types of scenes may actually make me gag and then question what the heck I'm even watching at that point.

=====================

She's probably going to need all the help she can get from the rest of the group at the least. Unless down the line she's going to make a big action herself, and it may need to be a big time display.

Just very subtle hints.....things the older viewers can pick up on ;)

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Umm that is far too much into the future. Now it is sounding more like fanfiction lol

Most of the shipping hints already sound like they came from a fanfic, so it isn't going too far IMHO :D

As for Serena getting pregnant at 16...nah that's just weird! Both of them should wait for being 18.

They would have the most attractive kids too.... For gen 6 i at least i want to see a passionate kiss between them, if not some hints that they're sleeping together. Two souls, of equal levels of attractiveness, both searching for love.....

Considering the fact that this is a kid's show, that would hardly be appropriate.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I could see them sleeping together in sleeping bags like those old Kanto episodes that showed Ash/Misty/Brock in their sleeping bags in the forest. They don't really do that in the recent seasons anymore though.

Ririka

Fairy Trainer
I think i'm going to have a headache reading posts about marriage, cheesy confession, adult love, etc etc. *facepalm*

Geez, this isn't a romance drama! XD
The most fulfilling ship moment that can happen is a subtle kiss, and i don't want to see more than that actually, when even a subtle kiss is arguable in this show.

Anyway, for an oblivious boy like Satoshi, usually they'll only show an affectionate attitude toward beautiful older woman, in Kalos, the closest we get might be Diantha, Malva, or Valerie? (I know some people thought Valerie is scary due to her eyes, but hey she's pretty!)
I can see that Serena will actually look up to Diantha though, as she is a popular celebrity and an accomplished trainer, she might want to follow her step and make it her goal. :D

Jake DB

Grass Fanatic
I imagine Serena getting quite a bit help if her feelings are revealed to other characters. Though, a gut feeling of mine is leading me to believe that Serena on her own will probably get Satoshi's affection....unintentionally.

^Yeah, the talk of early marriage and pregnancy is ludicrous guys. :D This ship might be awesome to you but they're still only ten.

The dubbed crap won't even have Bonnie looking a wife for Clemont, probably a GF. But I doubt Serena gets married to Ash in the anime. Although I'm not ruling out a couple. They could still be one while still achieving their goals.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Anyone Knows About Pm Sub official site? i cant find it anywhere :/

they have an official site although their subs are only available by torrenta

You'd have to be upset if Serena and Ash don't become a couple. The show could still be about Pokemon, where marriage could be a little difficult. And with them being a couple, you don't need them to passionately kiss. Holding hands and kisses on the cheeks works too. Kids are no stranger to love.

Ash and Serena could still achieve their goals while being a couple. In fact, the writers could make lessons while they are a couple. Like "The people that love you can help you" something like that. While it shouldn't go out of control, the show could still be about Pokemon, but them being a couple has no interference to it.

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
I think that'd digress the show from its "target" audience.
I wish they were a couple but I'm not willing to accept the fact that the writers don't go that far...

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
If Serena really knows Ash, I think a Christmas feast dinner would make him very happy.
Ash would probably unknowingly go on a date with Serena when she asks him to help her with clothing shopping.

Hikatoshi26

i hope the writers will do a xmas specials about ash and serena though i dont think they will do that since writers also have their own day off

They havent done a christmas special since OS if I remember correctly lol. The closest we may get is a snow themed episode but I even doubt that. I would like to Serena dragged Ash along shopping though Dawn did a few times so I wouldn't be shocked to see Serena do it.

dechirures

Heaven Or Hell
Alright Ladies and Gents, let's get a small topic up and running, we all know it isn't far off, but Christmas isn't far away either.

What kind of gift do you see Ash and Serena getting one another?

Maybe some Fashion Clothes for Serena(Don't know what interest her the most beside Ash)

For Ash ............ *I Cant Think of Anything* Maybe Food??

Will Ash Ability: Friendzone Would finally be beaten? X_X

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Serena's Cute Charm will break the zone!
Hahaha.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Not saying that he won't down the line. But at least it's not immediate attraction like giselle and will take a lot of work on Serena's part.I ask you this.Why isn't Ash attracted to Misty,May or Dawn? Why did he never blush when he was with them even once(possibly excluding Misty). It's because he was never attracted to them in the first place. It's because none of them were his types. I'm pretty sure despite how dense Ash is, if he comes across a girl he is attracted to, he will probably show it easily. He's not the type who hides his feeling very well. Remember Ash can be a very jealous guy especially when another guy shows interest in misty for example. Actually on that note I'm sitting here and wondering how even despite Ash getting jealous over guys who try to woo misty,pokeshipping is not canon and totally obliterated by the writers. The only and most obvious natural conclusion is pokemon is an anime for kids. Nothing more.... And yes I do think Serena is the most attractive female companion of Ash so far.

You are looking waaaay too into this. That blushing thing with Giselle was in the NINTH EPISODE OF THE SHOW. And it was a filler episode! It doesn't mean much for Ash to blush once over a girl, literally for like five seconds, and then never show that attraction again. He saw a picture of her while she wasn't present and blushed. You think if he was attracted to Misty whenever he saw her he would just go googly-eyed? No, because that's silly. You can be attracted to someone without making it obvious. And I actually believe that Ash did like Misty (I know this isn't the PokeShipping thread but just for an example) but he could not even realize his own feelings for her.

You're looking too much into this.

It has nothing to do with Serena being the, "most attractive" as Ash isn't a real person and the writers don't base crushes on looks.

It's simply because the writers wrote her as being a love interest, unlike the others. That's all there is to it. What Serena looks like makes no difference.

Well, that just about covered what I said. Beat me to it haha

I'd rather not know their post-marriage life. It'd be nice if we just ended their story with how they got together.

Agreed. And to be frank I think we're going way too far with talking marriage already.

i was hoping for the new protagonist to be their kid. i dont want to see either of them as too old, so i'd like serena to have a baby at 16 so when their child is ten, ash and serena would still be youth-like, at 26 years old.

16?! Gee whiz man, stop watching Jerry Springer and Maury and get with the status quo! I'm pretty sure a CHILDREN'S TELEVISION SHOW would not have a girl that is 16 and pregnant. C'mon man.

At this point, I don't think Ash even knows what his "stuff" does hahaha

SLEEPING TOGETHER?! Good gosh now I remember why I never really got into shipping, you guys (not all, but some) get WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too into this. Unless that was sarcasm. But I don't think it was. And that's just creepy. 10-year-olds do not "sleep together". And a CHILDREN'S TELEVISION SHOW will not provide hints that they are sleeping together. Because they won't be. Because they're 10. And because they're targeting the same audience of those who watch Spongebob... Well maybe not because I watch Spongebob. Not the new stuff. The old stuff. But that's a different story.

Just very subtle hints.....things the older viewers can pick up on ;)

Nope. Not happening.

I think i'm going to have a headache reading posts about marriage, cheesy confession, adult love, etc etc. *facepalm*

Geez, this isn't a romance drama! XD
The most fulfilling ship moment that can happen is a subtle kiss, and i don't want to see more than that actually, when even a subtle kiss is arguable in this show.

Thank you. I'm glad that most of us still have our senses.

You'd have to be upset if Serena and Ash don't become a couple. The show could still be about Pokemon, where marriage could be a little difficult. And with them being a couple, you don't need them to passionately kiss. Holding hands and kisses on the cheeks works too. Kids are no stranger to love.

Ash and Serena could still achieve their goals while being a couple. In fact, the writers could make lessons while they are a couple. Like "The people that love you can help you" something like that. While it shouldn't go out of control, the show could still be about Pokemon, but them being a couple has no interference to it.

Nahhhh it just wouldn't work. Ash isn't a lovey-dovey person either. I honestly can't see that kid being in a relationship until down the road a bit. What I'm expecting from this saga (or at least want) is for Serena to admit her feelings by the end OR give him a subtle hug or a spur-of-the-moment surprise kiss after he wins a league battle or something. Ash may come to some realization by then, but I can't see him acting on much.

It would basically be a hint for their FUTURE together.

Last edited:

skybattler262

^He's got a point...
we are all too much become unrealistic i our assumptions at this moments... I think it's better to discuss the limits of Amourshipping at this point in time... If we know how realistic our assumptions are, the more surprised we would when the shipping we got passed the assumptions...
And yeah, I just want to know how far they go... I'll supposrt a shipping when they won't pass a certain moral boundary. If they have, well, I'll stop watching the show, yet still shipping them in a way or too.
P.S. Japanese laws state that someone could marry at 16 years old... can't find a proof for this one... but this has referenced A LOT of times in other animes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.