• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hello! This is Katsu Koneko or the girl who translated the, "I've decided... Just like that one time" line. hoooo, it's been a while since I logged onto Serebii.

I've come baring good news for all us Ash/Serena fans.

Road to Kalos just aired and I bring another translation!

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ccb2e9ec7ca680b8f966c73170d288b0/tumblr_mug7shREPw1s3at53o7_1280.jpg[/img139]
Serena: Satoshi.
Serena: Why don't you use this? -hands handkerchief-
Serena: ...Do you remember me?

Also the opening, I love it more than DA's already.

I saw it, I think it's adorable, awe, Serena gives Ash a handkerchief and asks if he remembers her. It sounds like something out of an actual love story, wow. :p

I think Bonnie may have a crush on Ash, in the opening she takes his hand and blushes, so if Serena has a crush on him too...? Lol, I dunno. I don't think it will go anywhere, Bonnie is a little girl anyway, people were worry if anyone will crush on Serena but now it looks like she may have trouble instead.

BlueDragonfangirl

I was wondering what Bonnie's relationship with Ash would be like, her having a crush on him was one of my guesses wow, never thought Ash would have two girls crushing on him in the same group, man imagine when a girl of the day comes into the picture and gets a crush on him too, what a funny reaction that'd be both getting jealous and telling her off with Ash being confusedXD She really will cause trouble for Ash x Serena, she's going to try and push herself and Ash together alone a lot isn't she? All the attempts will fail though, watch HA.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I was wondering what Bonnie's relationship with Ash would be like, her having a crush on him was one of my guesses wow, never thought Ash would have two girls crushing on him in the same group, man imagine when a girl of the day comes into the picture and gets a crush on him too, what a funny reaction that'd be both getting jealous and telling her off with Ash being confusedXD She really will cause trouble for Ash x Serena, she's going to try and push herself and Ash together alone a lot isn't she? All the attempts will fail though, watch HA.

I don't really know if I should like it, I like it when girls have a crush on Ash but not when one is suppose to (Serena) then another is rivaling her (Bonnie).

I know it sounds silly to say but even if Bonnie is a little girl, she can be pretty clever then. And I want Ash to be with Serena so I'm not sure if I'd like it, if Bonnie kept pulling Serena away from him. :/ Lol, hopefully Bonnie gives up and pairs Ash and Serena together. So much for Clemont, Bonnie will keep him away from them now, maybe.

Oh and the way Serena says, "Satoshi" and then "do you remember me", sounds like she knows him well, well enough to be childhood friends, so yay! xD I think they are.

BlueDragonfangirl

I don't really know if I should like it, I like it when girls have a crush on Ash but not when one is suppose to (Serena) then another is rivaling her (Bonnie).

I know it sounds silly to say but even if Bonnie is a little girl, she can be pretty clever then. And I want Ash to be with Serena so I'm not sure if I'd like it, if Bonnie kept pulling Serena away from him. :/ Lol, hopefully Bonnie gives up and pairs Ash and Serena together. So much for Clemont, Bonnie will keep him away from them now, maybe.

Oh and the way Serena says, "Satoshi" and then "do you remember me", sounds like she knows him well, well enough to be childhood friends, so yay! xD I think they are.

I think it could be a lot of fun, I hope we get a scene of Serena and Bonnie fighting over him like wht happened at the start of the series between May and Max, that' be funny.

I sure at the end shey'll give up though and start to see the connections between Serena and Ash, gah ll sounds so cute :)
Maybe we will get our wish than, them being child hood friends? Wonder if Ash will remember, looks like he hasn't got a clue yet LOL.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
Hello! This is Katsu Koneko or the girl who roughly translated the, "I've decided... Just like that one time" line. hoooo, it's been a while since I logged onto Serebii.

I've come baring good news for all us Ash/Serena fans.

Road to Kalos just aired and I bring a translation!

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ccb2e9ec7ca680b8f966c73170d288b0/tumblr_mug7shREPw1s3at53o7_1280.jpg[/img139]

Is there a link that you can share so we can see it for ourselves?
I would like to see it.

PokeHero96

Everyone is saying look how Serena is looking at Ash, but look how Ash is looking at Serena, I can't explain it, but what do all of you think of the way Ash is looking at her ??

NPT

Just a member
Road to Kalos just aired and I bring a translation!

Is that what she says in the preview clip? Oh, this is so sweet! I wonder how Ash is gonna answer her question.
Then there's one scene where Ash was walking on the tower and Serena got really worried after seeing him on TV.
[IMG139]http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/89/9lis.jpg[/IMG139]
I Can't wait to see more of Ash and Serena. So much excitement!

I think Bonnie may have a crush on Ash, in the opening she takes his hand and blushes, so if Serena has a crush on him too...? Lol, I dunno. I don't think it will go anywhere, Bonnie is a little girl anyway, people were worry if anyone will crush on Serena but now it looks like she may have trouble instead.

That's only the opening, I'm not sure if something like that will happen in the actual episodes.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Everyone is saying look how Serena is looking at Ash, but look how Ash is looking at Serena, I can't explain it, but what do all of you think of the way Ash is looking at her ??

He looks surprised to see her, can't wait to see him to try and remember her, should be a cute moment.

Yah, Serena looked reall worried for Ash in that one scene " Awe "

Wait is killing me :(

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh my gosh, I just love how Serena gasps at the sight of seeing Ash jumping off of the tower to save Pikachu! Everyone is like "gasp" but when they showed Serena, she couldn't take it. She's in pajamas, so she sees her hero on TV, so she must be like "I gotta go see him again".

It's like something out of film. They're going to make shipping canon, in some way. :p

There's no way they'd make so much hype, all for nothing.

PokeHero96

I haven't seen that where you see her gasp after Ash jumps for Pikachu! Where can I watch this ????
And where did people find the opening ???
And where was that Handkerchief scene found ???

I am so behind :O!

Last edited:

skybattler262

Guys, where do you get this stuff? The video, EVERYTHING!!!
I have to see this and judge this myself... then I would see whether there is 'something' between the two of them...
I mean, come on, I could easily know how close is to be as friends and stuff like that... there is a clear, distinct boundary between friendship and courtship, you know! It is an extremely thin line to cross (and in real life, I'm cautious not to cross that with any of my female friends, or my Covenant of being pure is broken in a snap)

SoarStaraptor

I found the opening, just not the other one. Where the 'Road to Kalos' video?

Graham Aker

I found the opening, just not the other one. Where the 'Road to Kalos' video?

Don't know if you're talking about this...but here is the video with the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnM03JEcexs&feature=c4-overview&list=UURtSO_LYecfmygH6CNUE3DQ

The writers sure are dancing around this idea of previously meeting Ash alot. Part of me still thinks the writers would turn it and eventually reveal that it was someone that looked like him. I mean...there was Princess Salvia in DP after all.

Ash.mx

The writers sure are dancing around this idea of previously meeting Ash alot. Part of me still thinks the writers would turn it and eventually reveal that it was someone that looked like him. I mean...there was Princess Salvia in DP after all.

I don't think they'd pull something like that, even if its still possible to have a perfect copy of young Ash, as odd as it might be . And judging by what we've seen, it seems to me that she knows that his name is Satoshi, how many Satoshis would exist with the same face and cheek marks? Dawn's copy at least had a different name.

Oh my gosh, I just love how Serena gasps at the sight of seeing Ash jumping off of the tower to save Pikachu! Everyone is like "gasp" but when they showed Serena, she couldn't take it. She's in pajamas, so she sees her hero on TV, so she must be like "I gotta go see him again".

It's like something out of film. They're going to make shipping canon, in some way. :p

There's no way they'd make so much hype, all for nothing.

More like something out of a fic really. Yeah, Serena is clearly the most worried about Ash falling, people's predictions of her seeing Ash on TV resulted true, so I think Serena watching Ash (the boy she used to know) saving the day on TV would impress her and make her take the decision to start her journey and go and search for Ash to travel specifically "with" him. If true, that alone says a lot.

I'm also surprised by the handkerchief, it just took Pokeshipping 273 episodes to bring in the handkerchief theme thing, and this series have not even started and we already know Serena gives one to Ash lol. (Not necessarily that it means anything, but kind of symbolic)

Last edited:

Graham Aker

I don't think they'd pull something like that, even if its still possible to have a perfect copy of young Ash, as odd as it might be . And judging by what we've seen, it seems to me that she knows that his name is Satoshi, how many Satoshis would exist with the same face and cheek marks? Dawn's copy at least had a different name.

I'm a bit curious if that scene is their first meeting. Or if the scene of her blushing is the first one, given she she wearing the backpack in the scene she's introducing herself. I'm leaning more towards the latter...but we'll see.

Last edited:

skybattler262

I'm also surprised by the handkerchief, it just took Pokeshipping 273 episodes to bring in the handkerchief theme thing, and this series have not even started and we already know Serena gives one to Ash lol. (Not necessarily that it means anything, but kind of symbolic)
Symbolic indeed-aru. I watch that farewell episode with Misty and it is the same event...
Although something's not quite right... what memory is being triggered by this gesture-aru.
Also, found a part of the trailer Road to Kalos (W/O subs) watch before it gets deleted in youtube! Search it before it get's lost!

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm a bit curious if that scene is their first meeting. Or if the scene of her blushing is the first one. I'm leaning more towards the latter...but we'll see.

Oh yah, wonder when that blushing scene takes place? Good question, I bet the flashback scene happens when she first leaves the house and decides what do though :)

Ash.mx

Oh yah, wonder when that blushing scene takes place? Good question, I bet the flashback scene happens when she first leaves the house and decides what do though :)

Seeing it that way, then yes, she may not know Ash's name at first, if the translation given before is accurate, why would she say "that boy from before" and not calling him by his name ?. That wouldn't be good for the childhood friend theory.

Symbolic indeed-aru. I watch that farewell episode with Misty and it is the same event...
Although something's not quite right... what memory is being triggered by this gesture-aru.

You mean Serena leaving the show in a few years? yeah, it is possible and most likely, but we are just starting now,lot of things could happen in the meantime.

Imagine if Ash takes out the handkerchief given by Misty, I could see Serena getting sad about the relationship between Ash and Misty (or any of the other girls actually).

Last edited:

Blazing Charmander

I find it incredible that the whole handkerchief symbolism will be touched upon so early into the series, especially after Misty presented Ash with one in her farewell episode. If we're being given a hint this solid as soon as they reacquaint in XY, then I really can't wait to see how their interactions pan out for the rest of the saga!

skybattler262

I find it incredible that the whole handkerchief symbolism will be touched upon so early into the series, especially after Misty presented Ash with one in her farewell episode. If we're being given a hint this solid as soon as they reacquaint in XY, then I really can't wait to see how their interactions pan out for the rest of the saga!
I'm thinking about that... what are the writers thinking?
I only came here because of the potential this shipping has...
That handkerchief thing is symbolic in Japan... and hinting this happened in childhood past... means...
Oh great, I'm already thinking of Ano Hana right this moment!!!!
What really happened in the past intrigue me-aru...

Status
Not open for further replies.