• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdude146

well before best wishes people started coming up with names for Ash and Iris and Iris and Cilan so it doesn't hurt to throw some names out there but we don't know to much about Serena yet so waiting until we see her might be a good idea because has much as I like name I came up with chapeaushipping maybe there will be something from there past that can be the name of this ship and like I said before I do like Lost™'s idea but we will have to wait and see if they both really love desserts

mew151

Thunder Trainer
Okay why are we starting early for this shipping when Best Wishes hasn't even came out yet. We have to see how Serna interact with Ash to know if she going to be a good charater or not. I don't know if I'm not into the paring yet, but I wait and see how things come out in the series.

It's been like that even before Pokeshipping existed. Take a look at a poster or some image from some candy packaging, and voila.

Regarding the info of Ash knowing Serena, if I had to take a huge stab at it knowing BW, he'll probably recognize her via pictures or some other form of media image. Childhood friends? May happen. The month isn't too long for XY to get here, so I'll be around to watch it.

Sephora

yes I'm back
It's been like that even before Pokeshipping existed. Take a look at a poster or some image from some candy packaging, and voila.

Regarding the info of Ash knowing Serena, if I had to take a huge stab at it knowing BW, he'll probably recognize her via pictures or some other form of media image. Childhood friends? May happen. The month isn't too long for XY to get here, so I'll be around to watch it.

29 days to be exact ^-^

I wonder if details about Serena (like how she knew Ash) will be revealed prior to the airing of the episodes. Because I don't know if I could wait that long. This curiosity is killing me! :x

It's so cool to see a bunch of different shippers joining up onto one forum.

I'm going to join you guys because the series hasn't even started and I'm already curious to see how they work out. :3

BlueDragonfangirl

" Can't breath from the excitement of news we just found out " Looks like Serena really is Ash's child hood friend " Excitment went up times a hundered! " sorry if I misspelled a few words, get like this some times when I'm too excited over things. Is it me or does Serena look in love while remembering Ash? Look at her face in that scene man. I hope we get tons of fluff and jealous little moments with her. Think Ash's rival will be a girl? Could spell love triangle if so :)

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
" Can't breath from the excitement of news we just found out " Looks like Serena really is Ash's child hood friend " Excitment went up times a hundered! " sorry if I misspelled a few words, get like this some times when I'm too excited over things. Is it me or does Serena look in love while remembering Ash? Look at her face in that scene man. I hope we get tons of fluff and jealous little moments with her. Think Ash's rival will be a girl? Could spell love triangle if so :)

Yeah, that made me more curious yet excited of how their meeting will turn out to be.XD Serena seems to know Ash's for some time.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yeah, that made me more curious yet excited of how their meeting will turn out to be.XD Serena seems to know Ash's for some time.

I wonder if it's even before Gary's time? I can't wait when they reunite too, Ash's reaction should be priceless. Hope they some sort of romantic music when that happens :)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'm so happy that they're childhood friends! Honestly, I don't think Serena's before Gary's time since iirc Gary and Ash have known each other for their entire lives. Though, from the anime I see a clip of a forest, maybe Ash and Serena met up one time in Viridian forest? Though from what I'e seen she really looks like a more sweeter, timid girl. I can't wait!

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm so happy that they're childhood friends! Honestly, I don't think Serena's before Gary's time since iirc Gary and Ash have known each other for their entire lives. Though, from the anime I see a clip of a forest, maybe Ash and Serena met up one time in Viridian forest? Though from what I'e seen she really looks like a more sweeter, timid girl. I can't wait!

She could have moved before Gary came into the picture???

Animefan145

Yeah, even more excited after today's preview. Well, its definitely one of the more interesting relationships we've seen so far- I'm a fan of a few shippings, but I think this is the first time they were literally childhood friends? What with that footage of young Ash.

Really looking forward to their reunion now.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
This ship might be fun to watch, I will definitely keep a keen eye on this one, Serena knowing Ash from an early age, seems like a really cool new concept, hasn't been done before, (if you're not counting Gary) makes me wonder how the writers are going to play with this duo as the series progresses. it seems like they are taking some chances as well, let's hope it pays off.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
She could have moved before Gary came into the picture???

Well, thinking about it... What if it's like they have met as kids and have played with each other (Not THAT kind >.> Like, how kids play around) and never saw each other since? If that's the case, I can see the highly probable case of Serena remembering Ash, but Ash not remembering her. While hte childhood friends theory isn't how there, this is also a plausible explanation Which would make the ship better in my opinion, for some strange reason

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Well, thinking about it... What if it's like they have met as kids and have played with each other (Not THAT kind >.> Like, how kids play around) and never saw each other since? If that's the case, I can see the highly probable case of Serena remembering Ash, but Ash not remembering her. While hte childhood friends theory isn't how there, this is also a plausible explanation Which would make the ship better in my opinion, for some strange reason

Lol. Play.

Ash x Serena looks promising. It has great potential since they knew each other before they met in Kalos. I could see Ash not remembering though, or maybe it'll be some kind of one side crush by Serena? Man, can't wait fr series to air.

BlueDragonfangirl

Can I suggest a shipping name? Also may I join?
I suggest hatshipping lame I know but the both wear nice hats.
Also not by my translation Serena says this in the preview
"Just like that one time, yes I’ve decided!"

Of course you can join, like I said more fans the better :)
At first I thought you said hateshipping, I was confused than I re read it and LOL. I was thinking maybe it could do with child hood, since they've known each since than,kind of hard to think of some thing like that thoughXD

" Just like that one time eh" ? Maybe he saved her some how? That's all I can think of. In that one scene of her thinking of that flashback, it really does look like she has a crush. Can any one post pictures of that scene? Kind of hard for me cuz I'm on my IPad :(

Gah, the wait is going to kill me. At least we get two episodes though that day, wonder when Serena will come into the picture? Since she's a newbie what is she doing in that region? Did she move? Or did Ash's mom tell her where he is? I like the second option better :)

BlueDragonfangirl

To much childhood friend shipping bait.

Too much.

/killed

It's cute, more moments that means. We can have flashbacks of them being kids, or her remembering things about what Ash was like :)

Quantum1024

Flaming Death

Made me think of the Day-Care Man ("The two seem to get along very well!... >.> <.<"). Heh.

Well, looks like this will be the first multiship of Ash that I will be following (originally a PearlShipper). Would certainly like to see how this develops. I'm also quite surprised how fast this thread started once the commercial was aired. It's almost as if people actually want Ash to be romantically involved with someone, or at least anyone.

To much childhood friend shipping bait.

Too much.

/killed

Now here's one angle the anime department hasn't used until now. I really wonder how this will turn out. (Still watching Chinese subtitles because my Japanese sucks and English subtitles are too slow) Would be great to finally have some more backstory about Ash, because seriously, where is Ash's dad anyway? I've heard of distant fathers, but none as distant as this. Seriously, we are pushing 800 episodes and we still have no idea who Ash's father is except for the fact that he exists and is alive.

Last edited:

tzhaa

I think this ship will end up being amazing, and it did seem that Serena had a dreamy look on her face when she was remembering Ash. The flashback seemed lovey-dovey too :p Maybe she has a crush on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.