• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora

yes I'm back
W8 i inactive for 2days and what is this all about Serena and Clemont!??? is there something between this 2 now?

No there is not. People are making a big deal out of what happened last episode (which was nothing actually lol). :rolleyes:
Don't worry, it's nothing. Change of topic please?

Oh here's one: What is a hint you would LIKE to happen in the series or you are expecting to happen? Please keep it realistic though, this is still Pokemon.

Last edited:

PokeHero96

Just catched up on what I missed last night *sigh* this thread needs to be active at different times haha! oh well

Thats AMAZING on the ratings!! is this the highest out off all the series ?? or has the original got petty high rating ??

Question: Why was Serena mad at Clemont in that one scene where they find out he's the gym leader? in XY009

Well you saw that she was pretty shocked at what happen to Ash in the gym, so when she herd that it's Clemont's gym that shocked Ash, she would be mad :p

As for hints I want in the next episode, I don't know, Ash could untie everybody, and then Serena could trip (as they do) she could hurt her leg, and needs to put her arm around Ash's shoulder for support, that'd be cute.

taeuknam

No there is not. People are making a big deal out of what happened last episode (which was nothing actually lol). :rolleyes:

Oh here's one: What is a hint you would LIKE to happen in the series or you are expecting to happen? Please keep it realistic though, this is still Pokemon.

Ash wins the league and serena hugs him, saying how proud she is of him. She then cheers for ash in the elite four challenge very feverently, like she is in fangirl mode.

AshSerena

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
No there is not. People are making a big deal out of what happened last episode (which was nothing actually lol).

Before ash challenge the league, he gonna tell serena that he need something to tell her but to do that, he need to win first and become a kalos champion league.

then after he win, he express his feeling for serena and both of them hug and a happy ending !
then after few years later, we gonna see a young boy who look like ash but the hair is like serena and having a partner pichu..and reveal its ash and serena child And New Adventure Begins!!!!! Next Generation. Fin .
(Sorry for bad english tehe :p)

Last edited:

terra1396

What is a hint you would LIKE to happen in the series or you are expecting to happen? Please keep it realistic though, this is still Pokemon.
That's a tough one but I would like to have an episode where they are stranded from the rest and have to depend on eachother to survive tough conditions. It'd be nice to have one of them get hurt and the other has to take care of them and for them to get closer over the course of the episode while getting to know eachother. Lol this isn't a hint more like an entire episode I would like to happen.

Edit: Can this even happen? Lol

Last edited:

FennekinFlare

One small hint that I would like to see would be when Serena is about to catch her first pokemon, that she would rush into it and pull out a pokeball, only to be stopped when Ash places his hand on her's, telling her that it would be better to let Fennekin battle first and that making it weak would be easier to catch it. :) I had that in my head for a while and thought I'd share it at some point.

CMDShift4

Anonymous
It feels good that the mention of that non-SatoSere ship in this thread has died down. I personally felt absurd reading all that nonsense a few pages ago. A cancer that should be removed. Don't get me wrong, I REALLY like Citron personally, I think I've proved that many times in my post in the past.

What is a hint you would LIKE to happen in the series or you are expecting to happen? Please keep it realistic though, this is still Pokemon.

It may not romantic compared to what others think, maybe Satoshi decided to give Serena a demonstration about the basic step by step pokemon battle. Serena will be surely interested and possibly spend time with just the two of them together.

Last edited:

Nintendawg65

^I'd watch that AMV but it is blocked in my country due to copyright D:

I want to see that thing everyone here talked about a while ago. Ash and Serena get isolated in a snowstorm on their way to the last gym. Serena would use her Fennikin and Ash his...whatever fire-type he has at that point to keep warm. I think it would be great if they tell eachother stories. Serena talks about her goal (Since she should have decided by that point) and Ash about his goal, plus his past adventures maybe. Private time to exchange stories and simply grow more personally closer together. Maybe even more childhood experiences, if possible ones with eachother.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What if Amourshipping had a rival character for serena's heart?

What if that rival was Trevor from the games. I think that'd be cute.

But Clemont
Serena's reasons to like Clemont:

Financial stability. Which is useless in a country where pre-schoolers give you money for beating up their pets.

aww guys clemont isn't a "nerdy loser". He wants to be brave, like his friends are. :< I know you guys are scared about ship, but don't bash Clemont. I'd say if she saw what she liked about Clemont would be his smarts. She may have a thing for nerds. Who knows? But I don't think Clemont is too interested in her anyway.

Last edited:

Sephora

yes I'm back
aww guys clemont isn't a "nerdy loser". He wants to be brave, like his friends are. :< I know you guys are scared about ship, but don't bash Clemont. I'd say if she saw what she liked about Clemont would be his smarts. She may have a thing for nerds. Who knows? But I don't think Clemont is too interested in her anyway.

Citron is awesome, I really like him, but please don't talk about Citron x Serena here. This is an AmourShipping thread for a reason, go talk about them in the other thread. And she is not interested in him herself.The reason people are starting to be negative about Citron is because of all the posts like this one, not the fear that Citron x Serena might happen but rather the talk that they might. Seriously, please stop bringing this up (for the millionth time).

ANWAY, moving on from this topic...

What if Amourshipping had a rival character for serena's heart?

I hope not, it is too cliche.

Wow, I haven't been here for a while. Anyway, here's another cute mini doujin. More like a parody hahaha!

This is from episode 7. The childhood flashback and the handkerchief scene. And instead of Rhyhorn racers, it's the previous female companions that are charging in hahaha!

Credits go to 桜井るく
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=40193156

I love this! The drawing style is so cute. Haha at Misty, May, and Dawn in the end xD

Last edited:

Trainer Red 626

I honestly hope there isn't a rival for Serena's heart as you say that would be awful in my opinion . They did that back in the advanced generation which i didn't really like that they did that i hope they don't do that this time around that would be bad for Amourshipping.

So I've replayed the XY009 again and whew, no hints here as well, eh?
Well, let's not get disappointed and there's no need to rush.

Also, I just want to share these screenshots to show some few hints that I got. I'm not quite sure though if you agree with me on these

[IMG139]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1470235_743841472310854_1230541335_n.jpg[/IMG139]
This scene kinda make me feel like Ash and Serena are talking to their own child like how most parents does to their own children. Also, I noticed the couples at Ash and Serena's back. LOL could it be a hint? At first there's just a guy with his Pokemon (Sorry I forgot its name, hope someone enlightens me with this) and at the next part, a girl arrived as if they were meeting for a date.

[IMG139]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/7467_743841378977530_1217780538_n.jpg[/IMG139]
This part also shows that Serena seems to be happy when Ash said something to boost their morale. It just shows that Serena is looking forward to Ash saying something that could help their friends out.

[IMG139]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1499458_743841518977516_97236206_n.jpg[/IMG139]
And then there's this part when Ash's Froakie and Pikachu saved Serena from Magneton's thunder. Although Serena only thanked the Pokemon.

Shippable or not, you decide. :)

Trainer Red 626

I think there will be hints since Serena gets captured by team rocket . I think Ash is going to team up with Limone they guy with the mega blazeikin and they are going to rescue Serena and everyone else that is captured by them . I wonder how Ash will react when he finds out she was captured?

Sephora

yes I'm back
Status
Not open for further replies.