• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdude146

I love how fast this ship is growing and how all of us are crossing the line to become a multishiper for Ash this ship is going to be a lot of fun and I love how cute little Ash looks in the flashback and I can't wait to see little Serena and I could see their meeting as kids going two ways

1. Serena is from Pallet Town and then she moved away and years later they meet again

2. Serena was just on vacation and they played together in the woods once and never saw each other again until the day Ash come to Kalos

Sephora

yes I'm back
The preview was so cute omg. And them being childhood friends makes this ship instantly more interesting! And Serena is such a cutie :3

tzhaa

Well I'm a big Pearlshipper, but this ship has me very interested and it's one I'm already really excited about.

With the flashback included they just seem like they will get along extremely well, and maybe Serena already has a crush on him? We'll see :p

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
I am a Pearlshipper as well, but there is air about this pairing that seems really cool in a way, being childhood friends really sets the tone for them, reuniting after how long is going to be a bit of fun.

I think the writers are actually making something out of this series, I thought Gen 5 was going to be the generation that would make pokemon a bigger franchise, but it seems like that would be Gerenation 6, I will be interested to see how this duo works in the anime, how their chemistry will work as they go further into the series, but Ash and Serena, this seems like it has a lot of potential to surpass the other big pairings as well since we all know that those two have a history.

tzhaa

Yeah like you said, the history adds depth to the pairing and can act as a foundation which can be built upon. I wonder if they will finally give Ash's lovelife in cannon a bit of attention, cause the poor guy needs it.

Serena also is giving me Dawn-ish vibes which I think a lot of Pearlshippers will appreciate.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I like pearlshipping honestly because they looked so cute together and I could imagine them living happily together in the future better then any of the other ships. They seemed very equal, espcially since they share such spotlight in DP.

This may change though, SerenaXAsh may be even more cute...

Oh and, if I like this ship enough, Dawn can finally be all mine.

...Don't kill me I love her. qq

Kdude146

Yeah like you said, the history adds depth to the pairing and can act as a foundation which can be built upon. I wonder if they will finally give Ash's lovelife in cannon a bit of attention, cause the poor guy needs it.

Serena also is giving me Dawn-ish vibes which I think a lot of Pearlshippers will appreciate.

I could see Ash and Serena having a very similar relationship has the one he has with Dawn that's why I am jumping into this ship and I really cant wait to see this flashback because that's one thing Ash lacks is flashbacks compared to other characters

Sephora

yes I'm back
I used to be a Pearlshipper too, haha. But enough about that. Now I am more excited than EVER for the XY anime.
And them being childhood friends is such a bonus. Hopefully we'll hear some embarrassing Ash stories xD
I am curious about their first encounter when they were little kids, and how they will meet each other again in the first episodes.

"Used to be" come on people we can ship both Pearl and this. Same goes to Poke and Advance. You don't necessarily have to stop shipping your old ships. All of them are standalone ships and not be compared.

BlueDragonfangirl

I used to be a Pearlshipper too, haha. But enough about that. Now I am more excited than EVER for the XY anime.
And them being childhood friends is such a bonus. Hopefully we'll hear some embarrassing Ash stories xD
I am curious about their first encounter when they were little kids, and how they will meet each other again in the first episodes.

I'd love it if she had embarrassing stories of Ash, that'd make things more adorable :)

So much can be done with this childhood friends bit, can't wait for it.

Yes, you can still ship whatever you want and like this one, its all good. I think this one and Pearlshipping could tie, maybe this one could even surpass Pearlshipping in my favorites, never thought that'd be possible :)

Question: Think Bonnie will support them as the series moves on? She could add so many cute moments if so :)

Sephora

yes I'm back
"Used to be" come on people we can ship both Pearl and this. Same goes to Poke and Advance. You don't necessarily have to stop shipping your old ships. All of them are standalone ships and not be compared.

I KNOW that. I just don't ship it anymore. ME, only ME. Haha relax!

Seviper009

ii kanji
Count me in :) (actually the XY series anime and games made me a interested in Pokémon again)

I love the potential of this shipping already:)

Question: Think Bonnie will support them as the series moves on? She could add so many cute moments if so :)

I think at first she'll try to pair him with Clemont, given her character bio, but later she'll see that Serena has an affection/crush on Ash and will then try to hook op Clemont with any other CotD.

I think it would also be funny if Bonnie would try to pair Serena with Clemont because she herself has a little crush on Ash, with that there could be a little rivalry between both girls.

Seeing Serena blushing on the poster and the flashback to almost proves to me that he's more for her than just a friend. I see her also as some sort of jealousy girl if another girl gives him a little too much attention.

But yeah, we'll see next month.... ;)

Arceusgamer14

I'm a Pearlshipper/Advanceshipper so yes I'm a Multishipper! :p
It's hard to what call this shipping like Xshipping or Yshipping
Kaloshipping?

tzhaa

Well I quite like Advance, but I've been a massive Pearlshipper for quite a while now, and to say that I'm as excited for this ship as I was for Pearl is saying alot. Especially since I fell so in love with Pearlshipping that I wrote my own fanfic which is currently ranked 4 on the Fanfic M Ash and Dawn category :p Really looking forward to X and Y now more than ever. Will be extremely interesting to see how their relationship plays out, but please for the love of god writers, don't make Ash hurr durr dense again >.<

Blaziken77

This might be the first shipping I support before the 1st episode haha.
I think i'm quitting Pearlshipping and hoping on to this one.
I knew that Ash and Serena were childhood friends(I guessed right!)
Does anyone know what Serena said when she was thinking about Ash!?

BlueDragonfangirl

Count me in :) (actually the XY series anime and games made me a interested in Pokémon again)

I love the potential of this shipping already:)

I think at first she'll try to pair him with Clemont, given her character bio, but later she'll see that Serena has an affection/crush on Ash and will then try to hook op Clemont with any other CotD.

I think it would also be funny if Bonnie would try to pair Serena with Clemont because she herself has a little crush on Ash, with that there could be a little rivalry between both girls.

Seeing Serena blushing on the poster and the flashback to almost proves to me that he's more for her than just a friend. I see her also as some sort of jealousy girl if another girl gives him a little too much attention.

But yeah, we'll see next month.... ;)

I love the idea of a rivalry between the girls over Ash, poor them as he's so oblivious to love, they'll have to drop major hints for him to notice any thingXD

A cave episode where they have split up and fight over Ash would be perfect :)
It'd make sense too, that'd explain why Bonnie would want to go with Ash. Serena getting jealous at times over some girls is what I'm hoping for, little moments is fine too. Your right, so many signs pointing to her crush on Ash, they never showed blushing on a girl before on a poster, she's looking right Ash " Awe" A month of wait? Gah!!!

Glad to see so many people support it, even none shippers can see it HA.

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
....Am I the only person here that was never a PearlShipper? O.0; I've always been more of a PokeShipper...

Anyways, I love Serena's cute look when she was thinking about Ash. :3 Can't wait to see the preview episode(s?)!!

tzhaa

....Am I the only person here that was never a PearlShipper? O.0; I've always been more of a PokeShipper...

Anyways, I love Serena's cute look when she was thinking about Ash. :3 Can't wait to see the preview episode(s?)!!

Well I was originally a Pokeshipper, until the DP series where I fell in love with that pairing. Never really saw the Ash and May pairing during the AG eps but I was still into Poke so I wasn't trying to look for it :p

But yeah this ship is already super hinty and the series hasn't even started yet. The fact they have history, she's shown thinking about Ash and the fact she's blushing whilst glancing towards him on the poster makes me really positive about it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm so glad that Ash and Serena really did meet before. I think it gives Ash x Serena more possibilities and honestly, even though I support PokeShipping and AdvanceShipping as well, I think Ash x Serena might be the most canon. It just seems like Serena will tag along with Ash because of their past history and she'll probably have some hero worship thing going for Ash which would be cute. I really hope this lives up to my expectations because this might be one of the few shippings that I've really gotten into in recent years.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

I hate the AdvanceShipping and PearlShipping and like the NegaiShipping and the PokéShipping, so no, you're not alone! :D
I think this shipping will reach my top of the pairings I prefer with Ash. They really have met when they were younger! Though I'm not too sure if she is from Kanto, I think she made vacation trip and encountered Ash then. And, for the first time since Misty, I think this time, the girl might really be in love with Ash (not counting little evidences that proove nothing).
I love it already, and to whoever thought about "CremeShipping" as a name, great work, I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.