• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMDShift4

Anonymous
Thank you, :) Although I'm not really planning on coloring it, I think I might give it a shot.XD

Go for it! Glad to know you'll be doing more SatoSere stuff!

Also i love how cute Serena is in this pic.

[imgsize="500"]http://oi40.*******.com/2cz7ktj.jpg[/imgsize]
What episode is that from? And yeah I wish she took her hat off more often she looks cuter that way.

Its from the featured episode, XY011

Personally, I am not into bickering necessarily to show a "bond" between two people. It worked for Kasumi/Satoshi and Shuu/Haruka, but it will not work in this case IMHO. It doesn't seem like Serena and Satoshi will bicker much (which is a good thing actually). The arguing-when-you-like-someone is too cliche; we need something new for this ship.

@Morning Sun: I also don't think an argument is necessary. I even think bickering is cliche...

Bicker - to argue about things that are not important, argue about petty and trivial matters.

The Pokemon anime is a kodomo(children's's show), but I don't see this possible for Serena. Like I stated before, it is possible that there would be an argument between her and Satoshi but it would be for serious matter/s. Even if they argue on that manner, surely they'll make it up to each other. The scenario of them making up to each other due to a serious matter is a REALLY very good hint or at least a very good moment or even a very beautiful scenario for us Amourshippers because it may show their maturity basing on their level of understanding and acceptance.

Last edited:

Queequeg

I don't know why but I think Serena bursting into tears would be pretty funny... I'd rather not see them bicker or argue also unless Serena becomes sassy in which case I definitely would.

I made things. Use them all you want. c:

[IMG200]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/361/f/8/ha_by_foxeaf-d6zp7hy.png[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/361/6/5/satosere_by_foxeaf-d6zp75j.png[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/361/1/2/nyeh_by_foxeaf-d6zp7c1.png[/IMG200]

Happy Holidays.

Last edited:

PokeHero96

Am I the only one who thinks Serena would burst into tears if Ash got angry with her? She would probably be shocked if Ash said anything nasty even if it was just because of some bickering.

Now that you mention it, I can see that happening, but Ash shouting out mean things at her for the sake of it isn't him, maybe if he was having a really bad day ??
Humm, I don't know, he didn't shout at her leave me alone, after he lost his first gym match.. I guess we'll just have to see

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
The one thing that is a strength between the two is that they are both mature, so I don't see them yelling at one another, they both seem to be the main characters of the series while Bonnie and Clemont are just there at the moment. what I have noticed is that when something major happens, it is usually Ash and Serena taking the spotlight, so there is a good chance that there will be more development between the two of them, and usually when there is someone else around those two are usually in a world of their own.

well that is what I have noticed in the early goings of this saga.

skybattler262

Posting Again...
I find that arguing is inevitable... but unlike before, I see that it will be in a submissive-dominant role than before, unless, that scary female side shows off...
Noticed war is brewing in tumbler... LOLed at every stone they throw at each other. Come on, it's a ship man! And love doesn't work like that!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah, even May and Dawn who were generally less argumentive with Ash than Misty/Iris would still tell him off or argue back if he did something they didn't like.

I really can't see Serena doing the same. May and Dawn even told Ash off a few times, I can't see Serena doing such a thing.

I still can :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Ash ticked Serena off somehow sometime during the future in this series. I mean maybe Ash could make a comment about her fashion style or something which could push her buttons or something.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I just really want to see Serena burst into tears and run away if Ash snapped at her or said anything in an angry tone to her. And then Ash would go up and apologize to her as she sits in a corner crying. lol.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I just really want to see Serena burst into tears and run away if Ash snapped at her or said anything in an angry tone to her. And then Ash would go up and apologize to her as she sits in a corner crying. lol.

I don't think she would run away crying, at least not right away lol. I'd rather have her at least try to defend herself from Ash first. The moments where they make up could be really nice and emotional though.

LizardonX

Banned

The odds of her running away crying after ash raises his voice in the inevitable Ash+main girl fight episode are very high indeed. But its all in the name of shipping and will be forgotten after TR gets blasted off so no harm no foul.

Queequeg

Meh, I'd say it's a 50/50 shot of Serena crying or argue back with Ash. But honestly it would be funny, but pathetic if she starts crying. I don't think she's as sensitive as some people here make her out to be. There's no crying in Pokemon!

Last edited:

taeuknam

Meh, I'd say it's a 50/50 shot of Serena crying or argue back with Ash. But honestly it would be funny, but pathetic if she starts crying. I don't think she's as sensitive as some people here make her out to be. There's no crying in Pokemon!

Ash cried when he lost the indigo league.

I wonder if she'd cry about arguments in general or just with ash. because i can't see her crying if, say, a CotD said mean things to her.

I like for Serena to be the bigger person and not try to agure with Ash and if they do agure, not for any petty reasons. Besides, I hate melodrama that drawn out.

Queequeg

lol, what? Every main girl has burst into tears and cried at some point in the anime. Ash did too many times.

Serena crying after an Ash argument would lead to shippy reconciliation.

Ok maybe fake crying then. Unless she starts crying if ash loses to that girl premier for a date.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ok maybe fake crying then. Unless she starts crying if ash loses to that girl premier for a date.

It would be awesome if Serena started fake crying. If Ash does feel sorry and apologize after snapping at her or something, then I would say Serena has him wrapped around her finger lol. I doubt something like this would happen though, sadly and it'd be pretty evil on Serena's part lol.

taeuknam

It would be awesome if Serena started fake crying. If Ash does feel sorry and apologize after snapping at her or something, then I would say Serena has him wrapped around her finger lol. I doubt something like this would happen though, sadly and it'd be pretty evil on Serena's part lol.

Maybe she can manipulate him into going places w/ her? lol
After Ash apologizes, Serena would sniffle and say "Ashy... Can we go to the Lumiose mall? *sobs* And maybe catch a movie after?"
Serena would look so sad that ash would have no choice.

Maybe she can manipulate him into going places w/ her? lol
After Ash apologizes, Serena would sniffle and say "Ashy... Can we go to the Lumiose mall? *sobs* And maybe catch a movie after?"
Serena would look so sad that ash would have no choice.

Gro, after Gary, I neve what to hear Ashy again, knowing the fact it's Satoshi-kun dub wise. She can just ask him, there's no reason for for her to act like that.

Bariokie

rock dog
I just have a few questions...

Would the writers ever make Ash and Serena a couple?
If they'd do Serena would have to be in the next generation series.
But if they wouldn't do it, would serena leave ash that easy?
Would ash find another girl that easy? They know thefanbase would be mad if Ash would forget Serena that easy..

AshKetchup64

TEH PHIR3
Wow, fake crying?
That's pretty OOC, she wouldn't fool him at all, but I can imagine her crying and defending herself against Ash, at least, because of her sassy side.
She wants to be with him all time, but helping him, not doing something wrong to him.
And about arguing, it'd only happen if it was something REALLY serious, Serena doesn't want to do that at all, she has a crush on him and is pretty kind to him.
And I don't want to see bickering, she hás to accept Ash how he is to develop the relationship, and he isn't like he was, Ash has now chances to develop a crush on Serena or at least notice her feelings (believing on Ash this time :D).
No, she wouldn't let him go that easy, a tearful good-bye episode MUST happen, and Ash wouldn't find another girl until I-don't-know-when, because he belongs to Serena, seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.