• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terra1396

CMDShift4

Anonymous
I don't want to burst your bubble, but that's not going to happen anytime soon, if at all. Their relationship actually needs to develop before something like that occurs. So far it seems that scan is true - Ash only sees Serena as his "buddy."

Proves that this ship still has a long a way to go. A "kiss" would be something too early to be bold. Instead I can Serena's relationship and infatuation on him develop slowly in a subtle way.

Well that sucks. No, not because I was expecting any jealousy, but because of the fact that Satoshi lost again. >_<

Argh, how many times have he already lost in one on one battles since his 1st journey.

I can understand this frustration, maybe he's that damn good on making others look good. :D He's been like that since AG. It's like being a good midcarder on a pro wrestling roster. Anyways, I don't think he'll hardly take his lost against that kindergarten teacher. Especially since this is the first time he'll actually see a fairy type pokemon in the region that he may have requested for it to have a battle against Keromatsu.

Ash winning the kalos league and retiring with serena has been brought up so many times now that it's just beating the dead ponyta.

Still better than seeing another "Serena's goal"-related discussion here in this thread...

Last edited:

Queequeg

Anyone else think Serena is a bit out of Ash's league? She looks rather young (almost baby faced) in some scenes and quite different. I don't think she has what it takes to land Ash, from what we've seen so far.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Anyone else think Serena is a bit out of Ash's league? She looks rather young in some scenes and quite different. I don't think she has what it takes to land Ash, from what we've seen so far.

From your first sentence I thought you meant that Serena was "too hot" for Ash. I don't know what you're saying since Ash is still 10 and Serena is pretty much the same age as him.

Serena is supposed to be a cute blonde, does it make a difference?

taeuknam

From your first sentence I thought you meant that Serena was "too hot" for Ash. I don't know what you're saying since Ash is still 10 and Serena is pretty much the same age as him.

Serena is supposed to be a cute blonde, does it make a difference?

serena has to be at least ten, because she got her starter. judging by her appearance though, she looks like a teen.

honestly though, she is wwwaaaaayyyyyyyy out of ash's league. it's a good thing that we know she likes him. we only need ash to like her back, so her being out of his league is irrelevant. if he was out of her league it might be a problem.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
honestly though, she is wwwaaaaayyyyyyyy out of ash's league. it's a good thing that we know she likes him. we only need ash to like her back, so her being out of his league is irrelevant. if he was out of her league it might be a problem.

So are you saying Serena looks too good for a guy like Ash...?

KPark

Serena will be the only one who broke Ash's density of romance. And they will end up as couple.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
serena has to be at least ten, because she got her starter. judging by her appearance though, she looks like a teen.

I don't think Serena looks like a teen; she just looks like a girl to me. I don't really think of her as being any particular age, even though I could've sworn that she was 10 given that she got her Starter Pokemon as you said. Anyway, Serena's pretty and Ash is decent-looking too, so I don't see a problem. In many ways, I see Ash and Serena as equals; obviously Ash is the better trainer, but at the same time, since they met as kids, I feel that they better understand each other and have more hope of becoming a couple someday.

Sephora

yes I'm back

I don't know what you are talking about because Serena doesn't look like a teen to me; she looks the same age as the previous female companions who are all ten btw. Also, I disagree that she is "out of his league" as you say. Yes, she is a good-looking character but so is Satoshi imo. Plus he is the main character of the whole anime series so I don't see how any girl can be out of his league lol.

Anyone else think Serena is a bit out of Ash's league?

Nope. This whole "out of league" talk is ridiculous.

Navin

MALDREAD
Anyone else think Serena is a bit out of Ash's league? She looks rather young (almost baby faced) in some scenes and quite different. I don't think she has what it takes to land Ash, from what we've seen so far.

Funny thing is a lot of people have posted that she's the 'best looking' out of all Ash's female companions. And LOL, Amourshippers must really have nothing left talking about anymore...

I'll pose a question:

What will be the first hint/moment that would cause Ash to start 'noticing' Serena as more than just a friend?

BlueDragonfangirl

You insult me, as an Ash fan girl myself I think he should be able to get any girl he wants, Serena out of his league? Piff! Ash has many good qualities in a guy and I think he's very good looking but than that's me so.

Special first right? I hope we see some nice little scenes between them in some shots at least, not expecting too much though :)

Either way, looking forward to that special. No, I don't want Pokemon to continue if Ash's journey ends, if his ends it should >>

Ask for Ash's lost, let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Either way though, it's always been like that. Lets try not to get into that subject in this thread though k? It's getting into an area I don't like to get into with, I am one of those major Ash fans myself so..

I hope we at least get maybe slight hints of jealousy, nothing too big but.

Lol, is that even an issue? Although I'm not sure if you are saying this because Serena is too beautiful for Satoshi, or she's too young for him. Again, age is not really a big deal in the anime and I agree with Morning Sun that this "Out of league" talk is ridiculous.

And I don't think you should be posting something like that here. I'm not saying this because I love Amourshipping, but rather, this is a bit off topic and I think the "Age" and "Looks" Issue have already been talked a couple of times here.

Funny thing is a lot of people have posted that she's the 'best looking' out of all Ash's female companions. And LOL, Amourshippers must really have nothing left talking about anymore...

I'll pose a question:

What will be the first hint/moment that would cause Ash to start 'noticing' Serena as more than just a friend?
Yeah, it's getting quiet in this thread, probably because most questions and speculations have been tackled. Not to mention, the anime will not air for two weeks (Aside from the special in 31st). Maybe once the anime airs again, this thread will sky rocket again. I got to admit, I was expecting that this thread will hit 500 pages before the end of the year and even if I wanted to answer and give my own opinion, I'm pretty sure most of it has already been discussed here.

About your question, this is just an opinion but when he invited Serena to join him on his travel directly, he was a bit shy about it with a bit of cheek scratch. It's not an obvious hint that he likes her but his heart knows it. Maybe if he keeps getting shy in front of her like that, he'd gradually realize that he likes her. Also, if he keeps becoming a gentleman to her just like in XY010 and XY011, he'll realize his feelings in the future.

Last edited:

PokeHero96

You insult me, as an Ash fan girl myself I think he should be able to get any girl he wants, Serena out of his league? Piff! Ash has many good qualities in a guy and I think he's very good looking but than that's me so.

No, I don't want Pokemon to continue if Ash's journey ends, if his ends it should >>

Ask for Ash's lost, let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Either way though, it's always been like that. Lets try not to get into that subject in this thread though k? It's getting into an area I don't like to get into with, I am one of those major Ash fans myself so..

I couldn't of said that better myself :)
Ash is good-looking and he has awesome characteristics, and yes, if Ash leaves, I wouldn't want Pokemon to carry on.

@MorningSun I agree with you also that this out of league thing is ridiculous.

As for the special, I'm not going to give my hopes up, I noticed I've been getting over excited about there being big hints, when their probably won't be, so I'm not going to expect to much, I'm just hoping they show little scenes of them interacting or whatever.
The thing I am excited about though is that special is coming out tomorrow!!

Last edited:

CMDShift4

Anonymous

Ash-multishippers/SatoShippers unite! "Looks" are quite subjective, some find him attractive and some don't. He may not fit the bishonen character, but that's what makes him relatable and cool to many. :)

I think it's ok to talk about looks, but I would disagree with the idea of Satoshi is "out of league".

About your question, this is just an opinion but when he invited Serena to join him on his travel directly, he was a bit shy about it with a bit of cheek scratch. It's not an obvious hint that he likes her but his heart knows it. Maybe if he keeps getting shy in front of her like that, he'd gradually realize that he likes her. Also, if he keeps becoming a gentleman to her just like in XY010 and XY011, he'll realize his feelings in the future.

You're not alone in this. :D I find it amazing that somehow he became shy in front of a girl especially when he ask her out to join his journey. It may be debatable, but I've said in the past the I believe that there is a little bit infatuation on our hero's part.

Nintendawg65

Well, in XY007 she knew how to deal with Sihorn pretty well, or at least better than Ash and he was impressed. In XY010, she had a "SUGESTIIIOOON." In XY011, she disagreed with the Pokédex and also had another "SUGESTIIIOOON."
What I am saying is that Ash loves Pokémon and no I am not making a "He is a Pokésexual" joke. I think it would be a great hint if Ash grows to constantly admire Serena and even look up to her, due to her intelligence, how she thinks out of the box like him, and how she too has her own understanding, and better yet, unique opinions about Pokémon. She also doesn't seem particular about Pokémon. We haven't noticed her to have a favorite Pokémon or type. So this will also allow her to share Ash's affinity for all Pokémon.
Remember in one of the very first Pokémon episodes, Misty looked at Ash with the body language of an infatuated girl thinking "Wow, he really loves Pokémon."? Perhaps Ash could do something like that with Serena. Idk what body language an infatuated boy shows in anime. Perhaps just a deep gaze (Not necessarily of romance, a gaze of deep admiration would be fine) while also thinking "Wow, she loves/knows so much about Pokémon."

Well, so tomorrow is the day.

If anything interesting related to Amourshipping shows up during the special, I will post the screenshots here. =)

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/51912539-0e4e-4453-b949-a7728a0a65c8_zpsb9af3020.jpg[/img139]

It would be nice if something like this shows up tomorrow. Haha.

PokeHero96

Well, so tomorrow is the day.

If anything interesting related to Amourshipping shows up during the special, I will post the screenshots here. =)

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/51912539-0e4e-4453-b949-a7728a0a65c8_zpsb9af3020.jpg[/img139]

It would be nice if something like this shows up tomorrow. Haha.

Thank you PK, were did you get that picture, or is it fan made ??
Haha! What Ash is wearing, the blue jacket I mean, kind of looks like his handkerchief xP

Queequeg

Wait I meant the other way around LOL Ash is out of Serena's league. But at this point I'm just grasping straws in this thread, waiting for the next episode...

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Well yeah, this shipping is mostly relying on Ash's side and for a confession from Serena's part if it helps which I doubt but it might... I don't know, I don't think Ash knows what love is, he's way too oblivious at this point.

I find it fun shipping Ash because of how he is, so it wouldn't be fun if Ash was the one crushing Serena instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.