• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshKetchup64

TEH PHIR3
Re-watched the episodes where Satoshi Cross-dressed and that gave me an idea on how Satoshi will know Serena's feelings for him.

For some odd reasons, Satoshi once again cross-dressed without anyone knowing aside from Pikachu. Serena would notice the cross-dressed Satoshi and befriend him/her. Then there will be an all girls talk between Serena, Eureka and the cross-dressed Satoshi which will lead to talking about their crushes. Serena would tell them that it was Satoshi that she likes and that will make Satoshi a bit awkward and blush a bit. Serena and Eureka would be confused about this and ask the cross-dressed Satoshi who is his/her crush. Satoshi will not be able to come up with a boy that he can mention so he'd just mention that he likes himself. He'll tell them how awesome he is and how great he is during battles. This will make Serena a bit jealous and tell him/her that she is her rival for Satoshi and Serena will not give up. Serena will then start training as a real trainer and will ask Satoshi to train with her.

Hahaha, that would be soooo funny, come on Ashy, tell the truth to her, hahaha.
About the question, I think there will be always potential for hints if Ash and Serena stay alone without Clemont and Bonnie, so I don't have a good idea now.
AshSerena, don't you remember, for example, of the episode Ash cross-dressed as Ashley, at Kanto?

Last edited:
Hahaha, that would be soooo funny, come on Ashy, tell the truth to her, hahaha.
About the question, I think there will be always potential for hints if Ash and Serena stay alone without Clemont and Bonnie, so I don't have a good idea now.
AshSerena, don't you remember, for example, of the episode Ash cross-dressed as Ashley, at Kanto?

that would be funny to see it wouldn't surprise me if the writers actually did it plus the only way I think to see ash and serena alone is in the episode with the
Malamar they could be separated by a unstable floor board or something else

taeuknam

Re-watched the episodes where Satoshi Cross-dressed and that gave me an idea on how Satoshi will know Serena's feelings for him.

For some odd reasons, Satoshi once again cross-dressed without anyone knowing aside from Pikachu. Serena would notice the cross-dressed Satoshi and befriend him/her. Then there will be an all girls talk between Serena, Eureka and the cross-dressed Satoshi which will lead to talking about their crushes. Serena would tell them that it was Satoshi that she likes and that will make Satoshi a bit awkward and blush a bit. Serena and Eureka would be confused about this and ask the cross-dressed Satoshi who is his/her crush. Satoshi will not be able to come up with a boy that he can mention so he'd just mention that he likes himself. He'll tell them how awesome he is and how great he is during battles. This will make Serena a bit jealous and tell him/her that she is her rival for Satoshi and Serena will not give up. Serena will then start training as a real trainer and will ask Satoshi to train with her.

What if "Ashley" tells them that she likes clemont? which causes bonnie to propose to her, and ash tells her that they'd better start with something smaller, like a date. this gives bonnie the idea that ashley, clemont, ash and serena should go out on a double date, and they both agree. ash then realizes he has to be 2 people at the same date, and hillarity happens.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
and also, if serena does tell ash that "I've never watched fireworks with a boy before...", ash would ruin the moment by stupidly saying "I have! with brock! in hoenn!".

I don't remember that; was May there when he saw the fireworks too? If so, then I'd prefer to see Ash mention that since it would make Serena jealous. I usually find jealousy subplots to be cliche, but I think it would work in that scenario. Still, I don't think Ash would ruin a moment like that to be honest. He'd probably enjoy himself and so would Serena. The writers have been pushing AmourShipping so I doubt they would be as tactless as to ruin the fireworks scene at Parfum Palace.

ChloeTheDragonMaster

a friendly rouge
i remember when i used to be a pearlshipper and i when i saw this shipping i was like "meh it will never catch on" and oh of course episode 7 comes out and im like "OMG I LOVE THIS SHIPPING!" ptth! XD then again when i saw amourshipping i was torn between pearlshipping and amourshipping XD and (im repeating myself....) back to ep 7 i was like *packs bags and runs out the pearlshipping house yelling "SEEYA SUCKAS" into amourshipping house*

Anyways on topic again im dieing for the new episode and for some more shipping moments which gives me a question for all you bidding amourshippers!
If ash was to confess his feelings to serena or the other way round how do you think serena/ash would react? (sorry if this has been awnsered before XD)

its hard to say but ash would probably have to think about he would think about all the good times him and serena had and then he likes her back if it was the other way around serena would quickly say yes to him

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hm, if Ash and Serena watch the fireworks alone together and since they're playing actual romance, the scene may differ from the games and be sorta romantic like Serena or Ash for more suspense saying something like "hey, there's something I need to tell you..." Instead.

If ash was to confess his feelings to serena or the other way round how do you think serena/ash would react?

Well, if Ash confesses his feelings to Serena, she'd probably get sparkly eyes, blush, get embarrassed but be really happy and may wait a tiny bit before confessing hers as well.

And if Serena confesses her feelings to Ash, he may not get for a short while but slowly start to realise it and may realise his feelings for before quickly getting embarrassed and talking his way out of it although he confesses latter on anyway.

If Ash confessed first, everybody would jump for joy or just stay in shock lol. Yeeaaah, not really sure how Ash would react to a straight up love confession. :p

taeuknam

i remember when i used to be a pearlshipper and i when i saw this shipping i was like "meh it will never catch on" and oh of course episode 7 comes out and im like "OMG I LOVE THIS SHIPPING!" ptth! XD then again when i saw amourshipping i was torn between pearlshipping and amourshipping XD and (im repeating myself....) back to ep 7 i was like *packs bags and runs out the pearlshipping house yelling "SEEYA SUCKAS" into amourshipping house*

Anyways on topic again im dieing for the new episode and for some more shipping moments which gives me a question for all you bidding amourshippers!
If ash was to confess his feelings to serena or the other way round how do you think serena/ash would react? (sorry if this has been awnsered before XD)

If Serena confessed to Ash:
Serena would tell Ash that "Ash, I like you a lot..."
Ash would say "I like you too, Serena!"
Serena would be overjoyed, asking "r-really?"
Ash would say "yeah! and pikachu and clemont and bonnie and cilan and iris and dawn and may and max and tracey and brock and misty!"
Serena would facepalm.

If Ash confessed to Serena:
Ash would tell her that "I have feelings for you, Serena..."
Serena would jump in his arms and tell him that she loves him too.

Lorde

If Serena confessed to Ash, he would probably be shocked since I don't think he would expect Serena to tell him something like that, and if Ash were the one who confessed his feelings (which I think is very unlikely given that he doesn't seem to have a crush on Serena at the moment), Serena would probably be really excited and happy since she's had a crush on Ash for a long time and I bet she's been waiting for him to confess to her ever since they reunited in Kalos.

PokeMaster366

Hm, if Ash and Serena watch the fireworks alone together and since they're playing actual romance, the scene may differ from the games and be sorta romantic like Serena or Ash for more suspense saying something like "hey, there's something I need to tell you..." Instead.

If ash was to confess his feelings to serena or the other way round how do you think serena/ash would react?

Well, if Ash confesses his feelings to Serena, she'd probably get sparkly eyes, blush, get embarrassed but be really happy and may wait a tiny bit before confessing hers as well.

And if Serena confesses her feelings to Ash, he may not get for a short while but slowly start to realise it and may realise his feelings for before quickly getting embarrassed and talking his way out of it although he confesses latter on anyway.

If Ash confessed first, everybody would jump for joy or just stay in shock lol. Yeeaaah, not really sure how Ash would react to a straight up love confession. :p

If a confession happened, Ash would probably feel guilty or stupid because he would've only realized Serena loved her like that because Serena suddenly kissed him out of frustration with the fact that he is more oblivious than a mentally retarded Mamoswine in the middle of a Super Training exercise, then ran off, leaving a trail of tears in the process.

taeuknam

i wonder what hints we'll get from serena's mother, when our heroes go to vaniville to say hi?
Does anyone think that she'll accuse serena of liking ash?

i wonder what hints we'll get from serena's mother, when our heroes go to vaniville to say hi?

of course she would serena probably know that her mother would do something like that remember the rhyhorn race she was trying to stop ash from telling her mom that she taught him how to ride a rhyhorn because she probably knew that her mother would come up with the conclusion she likes him

Last edited:

couplesupporter

James FAN!

I think so too! Her mom will probably say something like "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." She'd be an amourshipper in an oh so obvious way. :D

taeuknam

I wonder who else will ship them together, in the anime. we know Alexa does, and bonnie and grace might.
Maybe the rich guy's butler who gives you Protect in the games and also Iris when she returns for a few episodes?

Lorde

I somehow don't think Serena's mother will taunt her about her crush. I mean she might not even notice that Serena likes Ash and even if she did I doubt she would embarrass Serena by pointing it out in front of Ash and the others. It would be tactless of her in my opinion. I do think she would be fine with Serena liking Ash when all is said and done though, and she might even be happy that Ash is watching out for her.

taeuknam

I somehow don't think Serena's mother will taunt her about her crush. I mean she might not even notice that Serena likes Ash and even if she did I doubt she would embarrass Serena by pointing it out in front of Ash and the others. It would be tactless of her in my opinion. I do think she would be fine with Serena liking Ash when all is said and done though, and she might even be happy that Ash is watching out for her.

But Serena and her mom seem to have a love-hate relationship with each other.
Lol what if her mom teases her about it in front of her friends, and she teases her right back, accusing her of liking a certain messy-haired french Professor. That would be hillarious!

Navin

MALDREAD
Well, I for one would like to first see some more/better chemistry between these two (meaning more scenes of these two interacting) before I'd entertain thoughts of confessions or even other people trying to 'ship' these two. And no, the famous flashback doesn't count because that happened years ago and things changed (Ash didn't even remember the forest moment by himself).

terra1396

I for one don't care too much for Serena's mom teasing her about liking Ash but I would like for the show to show us that she does in fact knows about it kinda like they did with Alexa, I think people finding out about Serena's crush is gonna appear in this series which is something I'm looking forward to. @Maldread I feel the same and there's a chance a confession may not happen but I believe right now the closest this ship can get to canon is by the end of this series Ash starts to develop some feelings for Serena, like at the very end if Ash and Serena are the last to say goodbye then right as Ash is leaving he could stop and say to himself "why am I feeling so wierd..... we'll meet again someday, I know it!"

NPT

Just a member
And no, the famous flashback doesn't count because that happened years ago and things changed (Ash didn't even remember the forest moment by himself).

Actually, The flashback moment does count. It is the reason why Serena has a crush on Ash in the first place. Don't deny it like that. (some people can forget about stuff from years ago, so I don't think there's anything wrong with Ash not remembering Serena at first.)

Also, I think it's too early to discuss about Ash and Serena's goodbye. So new topic please?

Last edited:

phanpycross

God-king
I will admit, that when i first heard of "poke shippers" was kinda odd, but rethinking it i really like the idea this pairing, so until the english dub comes out of episode 7 ash called Serena good lokking in that outfit, and not the oppisite.

Status
Not open for further replies.