• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeHero96

3 more days until the next episode! Who's excited ?? I sure am :D!!

Off cause I'm hoping for some hints, if not, then some little details/scenes, and I'm sure PK will give us some pictures if there are :p
If there isn't, then thats fine, time will come. But for now, lets just hope for hints, and a good episode to go along with it.

Mr_Boss

Any idea of what possible hints or moments we can expect this week now that the show is back?

Probably not any major hints, and probably not any major hints for a while. I'd just look for interaction, and that's it. I feel like if they stand/walk next to each other for a good amount of time, we may get some more subtle hints.

On a side note, when do you think we can see some clothes shopping episodes? I remember looking forward to one earlier on, especially since they were in lumiose city again.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Any idea of what possible hints or moments we can expect this week now that the show is back?

As people previously said, the upcoming episode isn't likely to have many AmourShipping hints since the episode revolves around Ash and Scatterbug and a poacher. It's very unlikely that Serena would get much screen-time during that so I wouldn't expect any AmourShipping moments. I do think we'll get a few in the Espurr episode though since the preview showed Ash and friends being scared of it. Maybe Serena will need Ash to protect her, which would show Ash's chivalrous side.

SoarStaraptor

If I had a dollar for any hint not in the next episode, I'd have 2 nickels.

If there is any, I was just jinxed. I have really nothing to talk about. I'm "mega drained" right now of an idea.

Lorde

I dont know, im getting this weird feeling that serena will be making that spewpa costume, so heres hoping

She might, but I don't think that would be a huge AmourShipping moment. I mean Ash might thank her and she'll blush or something along those lines, but that wouldn't be the highlight of the episode for me. I never got my hopes up for the upcoming episode since I knew it wouldn't be Serena-centric. I'll admit that I'll be pleasantly surprised if Ash interacts more with Serena in this episode, but at the moment I'm just not expecting much to happen between them.

PokeHero96

I dont know, im getting this weird feeling that serena will be making that spewpa costume, so heres hoping

I was actually thinking that as well, sinse she is carrying some kind of bag with her in the preview, you'd think maybe it's a sewing bag, it's sertanly not her macaron bascit, so who knows, in a way I hope she did make it, it will be fun, maybe ash could compliment her on her cloths making ability, and who knows, that could make her want to design cloths for, maybe Pokemon as her goal.. Maybe

Last edited:

AshKetchup64

TEH PHIR3
I was actually thinking that as well, sinse she is carrying some kind of bag with her in the preview, you'd think maybe it's a sewing bag, it's sertanly not her macaron bascit, so who knows, in a way I hope she did make it, it will be fun, maybe ash could compliment her on her cloths making ability, and who knows, that could make her want to design cloths for, maybe Pokemon as her goal.. Maybe

Haha, good idea, but as a goal, it would be really strange.
It would be interesting seeing her making the costume, though.
I'm not hoping Any shippy moments, because it isn't a Serena focused episode, but I'm waiting a moment to say:
Blushes, blushes everywhere!

Sometimes, I really wish Haruka would come back. Now I know that it's close to impossible since the directors would usually write the heroine off after some cameos on the next seasons.

I'll be honest, I'm saying this because I love Haruka and I'm still an advanceshipper. But I'm also saying this for the sake of amourshipping as well. Think about it, before Serena, unlike the other previous heroines, Haruka is the type of girl who can sense some romance between two people immediately, whether it's one-sided or an obvious love between two people. She would even do her best to help couples to reach each other and tell them how the feel.

Now, Imagine that Haruka would easily sense Serena's crush on Satoshi and she would tell her that she'll do her best to help Serena out.

Another thing is that Serena and Haruka kinda shares the same fate during their earlier travels with Satoshi. Although Haruka's dream was just to simply travel all over the world, she still doesn't have any specific goal at that time until she have learned about Pokemon contests while Serena's reason for traveling was to find Satoshi in the first place without any specific goal for her own. If Haruka were to reappear, I'm pretty sure that she'll tell stories about how they have the same fate before and that Satoshi helped her out through their entire journey and how they have motivated each other. I'm pretty sure that Serena would be motivated as well and maybe get jealous a bit and starts telling Satoshi to help her once she finds her goal for herself.

Who knows, maybe Haruka and Serena could even become good rivals, not only in Pokemon battles, but maybe with Satoshi's heart as well. :)

taeuknam

Sometimes, I really wish Haruka would come back. Now I know that it's close to impossible since the directors would usually write the heroine off after some cameos on the next seasons.

I'll be honest, I'm saying this because I love Haruka and I'm still an advanceshipper. But I'm also saying this for the sake of amourshipping as well. Think about it, before Serena, unlike the other previous heroines, Haruka is the type of girl who can sense some romance between two people immediately, whether it's one-sided or an obvious love between two people. She would even do her best to help couples to reach each other and tell them how the feel.

Now, Imagine that Haruka would easily sense Serena's crush on Satoshi and she would tell her that she'll do her best to help Serena out.

Another thing is that Serena and Haruka kinda shares the same fate during their earlier travels with Satoshi. Although Haruka's dream was just to simply travel all over the world, she still doesn't have any specific goal at that time until she have learned about Pokemon contests while Serena's reason for traveling was to find Satoshi in the first place without any specific goal for her own. If Haruka were to reappear, I'm pretty sure that she'll tell stories about how they have the same fate before and that Satoshi helped her out through their entire journey and how they have motivated each other. I'm pretty sure that Serena would be motivated as well and maybe get jealous a bit and starts telling Satoshi to help her once she finds her goal for herself.

Who knows, maybe Haruka and Serena could even become good rivals, not only in Pokemon battles, but maybe with Satoshi's heart as well. :)

While I'm a Contestshipper, I do like the concept of May, and other travelling companions coming back to push the ship. I mean, they do know ash better than most people.
I imagine Misty and Iris will scold ash for being so dense, and May, Max, and Dawn teasing ash about it. As for Brock, he can act as the "love doctor", Cilan can point out Serena's crush, but Ash doesn't understand because he said it in cooking terms, and Tracey can... draw pictures of them together? I got nothin.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."

I could see that happening but I don't think it will have major hints or anything. Ash just might thank Serena and she'll blush and that's it. I don't really expect much major hints for Amour for awhile after episode 7. I think we'll have a drought of hints for awhile until Serena makes up her mind with her goal? (Which I hope is soon cause I don't want to wait 20 episode more for her to make up her mind.)

That could work. If we compare Serena with any girl for her to relate to the closet will be May since they both didn't have a 'confirmed' goal at the start of their journey. But I really doubt we will get a cameo from May until we get some 'Hoenn tribute' little arc or maybe a R/S/E remake. Who knows.

XxlapsxX

Thursday's chapter is likely to have more amour-hints than the last 3 chapters, i would be really excited if the writers gave us hints from Ash's side :D

Lorde

Thursday's chapter is likely to have more amour-hints than the last 3 chapters, i would be really excited if the writers gave us hints from Ash's side :D

What chapter? Do you mean episode? Because as people said before, the next episode is almost exclusively about Ash and Spewpa and it's unlikely to have any AmourShipping hints. I mean Serena wasn't a prominent character in the preview aside from that one shot of her staring at some Vivillon at sunset. I wouldn't expect her to share any extended interactions with Ash though. I get that the wait for AmourShipping hints is excruciating, but not every upcoming episode is going to have a cornucopia of AmourShipping moments in my humble opinion. :x

taeuknam

I could see that happening but I don't think it will have major hints or anything. Ash just might thank Serena and she'll blush and that's it. I don't really expect much major hints for Amour for awhile after episode 7. I think we'll have a drought of hints for awhile until Serena makes up her mind with her goal? (Which I hope is soon cause I don't want to wait 20 episode more for her to make up her mind.)

That could work. If we compare Serena with any girl for her to relate to the closet will be May since they both didn't have a 'confirmed' goal at the start of their journey. But I really doubt we will get a cameo from May until we get some 'Hoenn tribute' little arc or maybe a R/S/E remake. Who knows.

Yeah, i always thought that Serena was sorta like both May and Dawn. It'd be great to see one of them (or both in the same arc!) return to push this ship.
What I'd really love is for the R/S/E remake to bring back contests. Then contests could be in the anime as well, and Serena could become a co-ordinator. I mean, it is battle related, so we could see ash mentoring Serena as he did with May, and Dawn to a lesser extant. Those were when we got lots of Advance/Pearl hints, right?
Except... if Serena does become a co-ordinator, one thing i fear of happening is Drew 2.0. While I like Contestshipping, I don't want another guy giving Serena roses.

Master Trainer Empoleon

Probably not any major hints, and probably not any major hints for a while. I'd just look for interaction, and that's it. I feel like if they stand/walk next to each other for a good amount of time, we may get some more subtle hints.

On a side note, when do you think we can see some clothes shopping episodes? I remember looking forward to one earlier on, especially since they were in lumiose city again.

Soon I hope. Ever since BW, it's been hard to predict what's going to happen.

Navin

MALDREAD
Yeah, i always thought that Serena was sorta like both May and Dawn. It'd be great to see one of them (or both in the same arc!) return to push this ship.
What I'd really love is for the R/S/E remake to bring back contests. Then contests could be in the anime as well, and Serena could become a co-ordinator. I mean, it is battle related, so we could see ash mentoring Serena as he did with May, and Dawn to a lesser extant. Those were when we got lots of Advance/Pearl hints, right?
Except... if Serena does become a co-ordinator, one thing i fear of happening is Drew 2.0. While I like Contestshipping, I don't want another guy giving Serena roses.

I'm sure it would be a very unpopular decision if they introduced another guy for Serena. Plus, I don't think it'll help Serena's character; she already went after Ash (and joined the group) due to her crush on him. If she starts becoming attracted to another guy and finds herself in some love triangle...well that would be messed up. Plus I can't imagine the rage in the fandom, especially in these forums.

Queequeg

I'm sure it would be a very unpopular decision if they introduced another guy for Serena. Plus, I don't think it'll help Serena's character; she already went after Ash (and joined the group) due to her crush on him. If she starts becoming attracted to another guy and finds herself in some love triangle...well that would be messed up. Plus I can't imagine the rage in the fandom, especially in these forums.

Nah I want to see how Ash and Serena react to another guy vying for Serena's affections plus I think awkward scenes are funny but we could also see some really adorable reactions from Ash. Or a girl flirting with Ash in front of SErena.

PokeHero96

Nah I want to see how Ash and Serena react to another guy vying for Serena's affections plus I think awkward scenes are funny but we could also see some really adorable reactions from Ash. Or a girl flirting with Ash in front of SErena.

I would prefer a girl liking Ash, yeah I'd like to see Ash react to Serena having a boy like her, but I wouldn't want it to turn into a ContestShipping thing.
If it was like a one episode thing, like it was with Misty and another boy, then I wouldn't mind, but we all know that is Serena gets a male rival.. DOOMED!… Maybe.

chrzd

I am sorry for my bad english.I want to come again haruka. haruka wondern pokemon evolution. if you remember. she went to snowpoint city to evolve his eeve. perhaps she come Kalos region to learn about mega evoluation. because she has many full evolution pokemon(blaziken, venasaur,blastoise(I think mays wortertre has evolved). I think. may must be seeing again as a trainer like ash. the final of kalos region is between ash and may.hereby we can see both of two starter mega evoluatian of first genaration and the final of mega blaziken and mega charizard. the both of pokemon grown in front of audience. moreover she become rivals with satoshi hearts. you know serena begin her journey to see ash again. if may chance his dream and become trainer to see ash again. she can be good rival of serena. besides may hasnt advenced since leaving the satoshi. If you remember. may said in the last episode.we have seen her.that I lost drew and harley. they are stronger than in the past. and the last scene of mays episode Before May leaves to return to Johto, she and the rest of the group share goodbyes. She and Ash speak last, each telling the other to do their best in their respective paths. It is only when May is speaking with Ash (despite the fact she was exchanging farewells with everyone) that she puts her hand to her heart. Further indication is that when both May and Ash say their goodbyes, each of their eyes glimmer. In the anime, when a character's eyes glimmer it represents a type of passion.In The Shadow of Zekrom!
In Ash's room, along with other objects, is the wooden Teddiursa doll that Ash recieved from May as a present in the Sinnoh region. It can be noted that, aside from trophies and various other awards, the doll is the only gift from one of his traveling companions that is visible.
if we combine this evidence
1.mays pokemon was prepared for mega evolution
2.there is a lot of hoenn pokemon in kalos region
3.different second farewell than auther componion(there isn't emotional scene dawn and misty in the second farewell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.