• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queequeg

It would have been adorable if Ash grabbed Serena's hand as all the viviyon were flying away or at least put his hand on her shoulder. *facepalm*

Last edited:

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic
So all about Premier's crush on Ash will be just a misunderstanding.....well, that's a bit disappointing, it wold be nice if actually Premier has a crush on Ash :D

I´d like that too. Premier seems kinda cute.. as a shameless Ash multishipper I wouldn´t mind
a couple shippy moments between them to spice things up a bit. xD But not too much!

PokeHero96 said:
Dam Ash looked real serious in this episode, he didn't seem as hyper, and WHOA! he's gotten tall, and ehfkshfgkes

I know, right? What did Serena put in those cookies, growth hormone? lol

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It'll be interesting if that rival returns rather than being a one-shot filler character.

Besides its better that we have a female rival who likes Ash, rather than a boy rival appearing who likes Serena. At least with Ash you guys would know he'd never fall for a filler girl, but if Serena gets a male rival then Contestshipping 2.0 could flare up.

I hope there will be scene after the battle where it will be revealed that is just a misunderstanding. After hearing that Serena will release a big sigh of relief, then Ash will notice it and ask her why she is sighing and Serena will be flustered and blushing while saying "It's nothing, don't mind me".

pixcalibur

Can't stop laughing
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pre_zps6f3fa9a6.gif[/img139]

From preview of next ep.
Well, let's see what's gonna happen next week. XD

Amusing her blush marks are like the cheek marks Ash has, lol

Whereas Ash appears calm (probably just thinking of the pokemon battle), Serena looks a bit panicked with the somewhat shocked expressions and sweatdrop. Come on Serena, you know that sassy side wants to come out at some point :D. Imagine her going into a little panic when Ash loses, not so much for the loss, but for another reason...heh heh

Yeah, so we don't really need the huge, direct stuff all the time. Even this indirect stuff can work just to slowly move stuff along.

BlueDragonfangirl

Serena's first jealousy moment, I want Ash to get jealous nextXD

sky7s46

Serena blushing next week, Is premier an armourshipper?
Oh heck yeah, next week's episode is a make or break day for us armourshippers.
Will Serena get jealous? is it a misunderstanding? I can't wait for this episode to air, it looks like a semi-major armourshipping episode

Queequeg

Amusing her blush marks are like the cheek marks Ash has, lol

Whereas Ash appears calm (probably just thinking of the pokemon battle), Serena looks a bit panicked with the somewhat shocked expressions and sweatdrop. Come on Serena, you know that sassy side wants to come out at some point :D. Imagine her going into a little panic when Ash loses, not so much for the loss, but for another reason...heh heh

Yeah, so we don't really need the huge, direct stuff all the time. Even this indirect stuff can work just to slowly move stuff along.

She is blushing there? Lol I noticed those zigzags were the same as Ash's but that's unlike her other, normal deep blushes. it is cute how it's the same as what Ash normally has.

BlueDragonfangirl

Serena blushing next week, Is premier an armourshipper?
Oh heck yeah, next week's episode is a make or break day for us armourshippers.
Will Serena get jealous? is it a misunderstanding? I can't wait for this episode to air, it looks like a semi-major armourshipping episode

You can see from the preview that she gets jealous, that's a major score for our pairing :D

Sbrady538

New Episode

yup i was right, the asking out didn't mean any harm. it was only premier's way of asking satoshi to come with her to the school. and satoshi teaching kindergarten students, oh he is going to be a substitute teacher, serena might think he has really matured if satoshi does it correctly

I just saw the new sneak peek for XY episode 13 and from what I've seen and I so know that Serena is SOO jealous of that Premier girl I so can't wait to see that episode :D

CMDShift4

Anonymous
I just finished watching today's episode. No hints apparently but there seem to be a lot of "cutesy" angles of Serena. I feel that we'll see more next week based on what was seen on the preview.

[imgsize="400"]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pre_zps6f3fa9a6.gif[/imgsize]

From preview of next ep.
Well, let's see what's gonna happen next week. XD

THAT is just too cute. :3 Thanks PK!

In the preview what was "supposedly" said
http://24.media.tumblr.com/59437adf17cb5426aecb0b4ada132300/tumblr_mz4r7auQ0p1s3at53o3_1280.jpg
"How about if Ash loses the battle, he will start going
out with me."
"Her going out with Ash..."
Did you see the hearts in the writing there's no denying Serena's crush on Ash

Good thing you pointed that out. I was actually suprised to see that in the preview. If that won't remove the doubts of others if Serena has a crush on Satoshi, then I don't know what else will.

Was that bit actually said in the preview ???

And I just saw the pictures for this episode, and they put Ash and Serena together a lot, like standing together, and Serena did make the costume didn't she ?? Whoa I was right YEHA!

Moving on..
Didn't anyone notice how Serena was watching the match while they were stuck in a net ??
i think ash showing some minor hint too? like everytime everyone getting caught ash always mention serena name first bfore the other people
(like on episode 10 )
and episode 12 when they caught by net ash mention serena name first

and serena drawing today episode is kinda diff from prev episode? anyone notice it too?

She was that worried on her Satoshi-kun. Her facial expression seems to express on being worried and be observant during the battle. Also +1 for her being a practical and skillful as always.

Also, the anime staff seemed to make sure that they should stand next to each other most of the time. The same goes whenever Satoshi most of the time says "Serena & the others" of some sort.

Satoshi thought he heard a sound, and as they were looking around for its source, it turned out it was just his stomach growling. He's blushing in embarrassment, while the others are chuckling at him.

Whomever made that gif either had no idea what was going on, or intentionally represented the scene in the wrong context for humor. There was nothing shippy about it.

You can even hear Satoshi's stomach growling. :D

@Dephender: Are you going to be a regular here? It's kind of nice for a mod to join us.

It would have been adorable if Ash grabbed Serena's hand as all the viviyon were flying away or at least put his hand on her shoulder. *facepalm*

I'm with you. Satoshi could've at least placed his hand on her shoulder but I guess that's because they don't plan anything shippy on this episode. STILL, a missed opportunity.

Besides its better that we have a female rival who likes Ash, rather than a boy rival appearing who likes Serena. At least with Ash you guys would know he'd never fall for a filler girl, but if Serena gets a male rival then Contestshipping 2.0 could flare up.

I really like the female rival idea. Where are you Shauna?! Iris?!

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
What if the "love rival" thing is a misunderstanding at first but it became true at the end of episode? Because the plot for next episode is Ash helping to solve a problem at kindergarten, maybe Premier will see the traits of Ash that never gives up and trying his hardest and those traits will attract Premier to him just like what happened to Serena.

But for me it is better if she supports Serena's feelings for Ash and become an Amourshipper.

lol to think that premiere will be attracted to ash, that's really something impossible. since serena was said to misunderstood about the date proposal that premier was talking about although it'll be nice to see if that happens, serena's jealousy is something you can't miss for the next episode.

and since premier wasn't listed as a cotd character, i might be thinking she would appear in the future episodes.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I would like you to know that I support this shipping. After Misty this is the first time I'm actually excited about something like this happening again!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I would like you to know that I support this shipping. After Misty this is the first time I'm actually excited about something like this happening again!

What do you mean by "after Misty?" Even if you didn't support any of the previous main girls with Ash, I don't think Serena's crush on Ash is anywhere the same as what Misty's was.

I prefer Serena's way as its more shy and subdued.

--VIRGO--

It's amusing how this thread skyrockets again. After quite fruitless episode giga preview came up. To be hones, while I humbly waited for bigger hints, i've thought it's about time to show what next.

I've got a quetions.
What's gonna be Serena's reaction right after Ash losing a fight while still believing it's about date?

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
It's amusing how this thread skyrockets again. After quite fruitless episode giga preview came up. To be hones, while I humbly waited for bigger hints, i've thought it's about time to show what next.

What's gonna be Serena's reaction right after Ash losing a fight while still believing it's about date?

given that the next episode is some sort of love rival, of course we can expect a lot to happen in the next episode

one thing i can say is she will definitely be jealous since ash will be taken by premier however in the end it only turns to be a misunderstanding.

let's just hope her sassy personality wouldn't show up otherwise i might say her jealousy is going too far with that

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
What do you mean by "after Misty?" Even if you didn't support any of the previous main girls with Ash, I don't think Serena's crush on Ash is anywhere the same as what Misty's was.

I didn't say it was. All I'm saying is I supported AshxMisty back then during OS and this is the second time I'm THAT excited about another girl (Serena) being with Ash.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I watched the preview and Serena thinks of Premier as a love rival. It would be funny if Serena overreact and start thinking of a fantasy of Ash and Premier as she misunderstanding the situation.

PokeHero96

I watched the preview and Serena thinks of Premier as a love rival. It would be funny if Serena overreact and start thinking of a fantasy of Ash and Premier as she misunderstanding the situation.

What you mean like when Ash imagioned Apom going of with Jessie in Team Rocket, and when he comes out of his forts his on the floor with brock saying ur, you don't really look okay.
*gasp*
Imagioned if that happened with Serena aha! Oh man.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really didn't want a jealousy subplot to take place because it just seems really early in the saga to have one of those, but I suppose that if it's handled well, it won't be a major problem. I'm mostly interested in Ash's reactions in the next episode. I know how Serena will behave, but I think Ash is more important in the next episode so I'll be watching out for AmourShipping hints from him. I won't get my hopes too high though; I'll just take everything in stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.