• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taeuknam

I just realized, keromatsu is attracted by nimphia, so what if fokko isn't too happy either?
Then Serena and Fokko could be jelly together, in the same way that they were questioning meowth's sincerity together ("sympaii?" "Fokko?").
That would be hilarious!

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I just realized, keromatsu is attracted by nimphia, so what if fokko isn't too happy either?
Then Serena and Fokko could be jelly together, in the same way that they were questioning meowth's sincerity together ("sympaii?" "Fokko?").
That would be hilarious!

I just thought about that seconds ago and I was about to write it down here but you did the job, eheh. :p
That'd be so cute but I don't think Fennekin will be in the episode, unless it is shown to the kids at the kindergarten, so... I'm still hoping for future Froakie and Fennekin interactions, though. :3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That would be hilarious!

I think it would be cute if Fennekin mirrored Serena's reactions, although I don't think it's totally necessary. I think Serena being bothered is more than enough; it's basically what everyone wanted to see from her, and now we're getting it. I still don't think this episode will be as AmourShippy as XY007 was, but it should still satisfy us shippers because at least we're seeing Serena's jealous side. I hope Ash notices her reactions too.

Dr Lugia

What's gonna be Serena's reaction right after Ash losing a fight while still believing it's about date?

She'll try really hard her to keep her jealousy in along with the rest of her emotions.
I can maybe also see this after Ash loses the battle (most likely won't happen though)

Serena: You know Ash, you don't have to go through this, just tell her you don't want to.
Ash: I'm sorry, but a deal is a deal.
Serena: But Ash...
Ash: I'll see you guys later
Serena: ...

Last edited:

AshsPikachu

Wow! The previews for the next episode really brought back the hype for this ship/forum haha :)

Not sure if anyone brought this up but I saw this on tumblr,

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3cd252ea49109a82e2230c01e0e6f05f/tumblr_mz4yw11ix31r7ou8vo1_500.gif

I wonder why he's blushing.... ;) I think that little scene is adorable because of my understanding, Ash doesn't blush all that much unless he's embarrassed.

Ultimately, I'm really excited for next week's episode! I really think there will be some Amourshipping hints (hopefully from both sides).. but just in case I won't get my hopes up too high.

Sephora

yes I'm back

It's just that he was embarrassed that his stomach growled so it's not a hint or anything lol. Even Pikachu blushed :3

Ultimately, I'm really excited for next week's episode! I really think there will be some Amourshipping hints (hopefully from both sides).. but just in case I won't get my hopes up too high.

Ditto on both accounts. I expect hints in next week's episode but I won't put my expectations too high. I like to keep them low so if nothing ends up happening I won't be disappointed, but if it ends up exceeding them then obviously I am thrilled. That's what happened to me in XY007 :p

taeuknam

I wonder if Bonnie and Clemont will realize Serena's crush in the following episode.
It all depends on how obvious serena's jealousy is, so I think they might.
What about you guys?

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I wonder if Bonnie and Clemont will realize Serena's crush in the following episode.
What about you guys?

Now I'm thinking how Clemont and Bonnie ever notice's Serena's admiration to Ash. I think Bonnie would noticed it first, I don't think Clemont would realized that..I don't know..XD .Which reminds me, the next episode is intriguing.XD

Done watching XY12 and now I'm also excited with the next episode. Looks like this jealousy thing could really be a real deal. And thanks for those who have translations to the next episode's preview. By the way, I've been seeing many artworks in some japanese websites where the group are riding a Rapidash and a Ponyta. Below are some examples:

[IMG139]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz295/SatoSere07/40675042_m_zps7a5efd0b.jpg[/IMG139]
Big Boob Serena FTW!
^ *Ahem* Artwork from pixiv by ゴーグル

And
[IMG139]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bc01j2VCYAAlasn.jpg[/IMG139]
^ I just found this one on a random site. It'd be great if someone knows the artist's name to give him/her a credit for the lovely artwork. But who ever you are, thank you for this cute picture. :)

Anyway, do you think something similar to the artworks may happen in the future? Or at least, would you like to see one and what would be your preferred scenario?

Last edited:

Lorde

What about you guys?

There's a chance that they will notice how Serena acts and come to the conclusion that she likes Ash, but I honestly don't care what they think about Serena in the next episode. I would trade it all just to see if Ash will notice Serena's angst. In a perfect scenario, he would notice her worries and ask her what the problem is, which would be an interesting conversation especially if she comes clean and tells him that she's jealous of Premiere.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Love those artworks. Anyways, maybe this episode will tell/show us that we might receive a shipping related episode, after every dozen episodes, although that would be incredibly hard to do when the series hit's the episode 100 mark.

taeuknam

There's a chance that they will notice how Serena acts and come to the conclusion that she likes Ash, but I honestly don't care what they think about Serena in the next episode. I would trade it all just to see if Ash will notice Serena's angst. In a perfect scenario, he would notice her worries and ask her what the problem is, which would be an interesting conversation especially if she comes clean and tells him that she's jealous of Premiere.

I don't think the writers want ash to know Serena's feelings yet, so if that happens, he'll probably say "Yeah, I am too. Look at her super cool sylveon!".
Serena would then pretend that that's what she meant, saying "Y-Yeah! her pokemon is amazing!"

Lorde

The real question is... How is Serena going to react after Ash loses?

She'll probably freak out for a few seconds before she realizes what Premiere's true intentions are. That's one thing that seems to be ignored ever since the preview was shown; most people assume that the jealousy thing will last the whole episode, but I think it'll be cleared up once Serena discovers that Premiere just wants Ash's help. That's my expectation anyway since I don't want the misunderstanding to go unresolved until the last minute.

paul (dragon master)

Awesomely awesome
I think Serena will be upset at first, but will eventually realise that she misunderstood the terms of the battle. she might get a little sassy as well towards Premier, but will show concern at the situation as well.
at that time she will realise even more that she does indeed have feelings for Ash.

taeuknam

Scream "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the top of her lungs after falling to her knees

Probably she will be very, very sad, and bonnie will say "what's the worst that could happen?", which makes serena go into fantasy mode where Ash and Premier get married.

AshSerena

Wow! The previews for the next episode really brought back the hype for this ship/forum haha :)

Not sure if anyone brought this up but I saw this on tumblr,

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3cd252ea49109a82e2230c01e0e6f05f/tumblr_mz4yw11ix31r7ou8vo1_500.gif

I wonder why he's blushing.... ;) I think that little scene is adorable because of my understanding, Ash doesn't blush all that much unless he's embarrassed.

the funny thing is after ash and pikachu blush, camera focus to serena after that

Queequeg

Challenge Premier for the right to "go out" with Ash. Then Premier explains the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.